Because I'm Kim Myungsoo

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

B E C A U S E I M K I M M Y U N G S O O 

Dara POV:
"I love you" The words that slipped out of his mouth. He looked at me with a stern face. He was serious. He loved me. Dara. My dream of my prince charming falling in love with me has been achieved. Hyun Joong leaned in with his perfect smooth lips... HA! Not in a million years Dara. Day dreaming about Hyun Joong again. It always puts such a huge smile on my face. 
This whole week I've been busy not only with work but with decorating the cafe. It's  such a hassle! But you know what the best part is? I get to see Hyun Joong! The bad part? I see Myungsoo. 
He's still trying to make my life a "living hell". He hasn't done anything to make me mad or sad or anything. Maybe he's too busy planning a diabolical plan. One that will kill me..
Right now as I am speaking to myself in my head the whole staff is at the cafe painting the walls of my house. Hyun Joong is right beside me and i can't help but look. He is just so dreamy.. 
"Hey, Dara." Luhan shook my shoulder. 
"What?" I snapped at him interrupting mine and Hyun Joong's  alone time. 
"Well umm..you see that new employee over there..? What's his name? Myungsoo?"
I nodded as he asked me.
"Well you see there's a problem.. He's just sitting there not helping..can you kinda like get him..to work?"
Kim Myungsoo? Get him to work? He does whatever he wants. But Luhan is my brother and I just can't say no to him.
"Ok." I told him glancing one last time at Hyun Joong. 
"I will be back my love.." I whispered. He immediately tuned to be confused and I just smiled awkwardly..

Myungsoo POV:
She's walking over here.. Of course to admire my beauty! I've been sitting here so these ungrateful kids can admire me. I saw Jessica look back at least 5 times. She wants it I know it. They don't gotta tell me I can see it in her. Hahaha! I make myself laugh. 
"Myungsoo!" 
"Go away!!" I whined at her. "You're so annoying."
"Start working. I'm serious. I will not tolerate your laziness. You see everyone else is working why won't you?"
"Because then I'm gonna get paint all over my clothes and paint makes me nauseous." 
She walks away and I feel like a boss. That's right I'm KIm Myungsoo and noon---
Splash went the paint on my cashmere sweater and khaki beautiful pants. The light pink paint ran down my face like a waterfall and I hear all the gasps. I wipe the paint off my eyes and see Dara with a huge smile on her face and laughing. This is not funny. And SHE WILL PAY! 
I grab the paint brush from the bucket and smear it all over her face. It's not as bad as what she did to me but hey I got her back. Stupid Psycho.
"MYUNGSOO!!" She yelled. I laughed. I admit it. I LMFAO'd all over the floor. 
"Enough!" Luhan yelled.
"Oooo my hubby is angry. That's so cute." Key cooed.
I was scared. Was? Am. Luhan was older then me and stronger. Probably.
"You two will stay after hours and paint all these walls. ALL OF THEM. I mean it."
Great just what I wanted.. to stay after hours with Dara. I turn to see her and she is as mad as me. This is the worst punishment ever. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
As told, me and Dara stayed after to paint the rest of these walls. We didn't dare to look at each other because then one of us would attack the other. I am not scared to hit a girl. I picked up the paint brush and painted. It seems like painting is the only way I can express my emotions. I love painting.
 "Wow." I hear Dara whisper. I snap out of my comfort zone and look at what I've done. I painted an exact replica of the cafe with Dara, Me, Prince, Jessica, Yea Jin, Key, and Luhan standing in front of it. 
"You really do have some talent Myungsoo."
"Thanks." I was even astonished by my own works. 
"I thought you didn't want anyone to see your work?" Dara asked.
"I don't. But since you've already saw on of my paintings and stole it..I guess it doesn't bother me." I turned around to see her.
"Tell the others you painted this ok? I don't want them knowing I did it." I asked of her.
"Why not?"
Why not? Well because i show my emotions through paintings. I don't want anyone to see my emotions. So why did I paint this? Why if I don't care about this cafe or these people? Maybe because deep down I do.. Maybe because these people one day will be important to me and I will care for them. 
"Just because." I replied to Dara.
"You know what great artist do? They put their initials on their paintings. And if you don't then you're not a great artist." She smiled and giggled a little.
"Yeah." I said. "You're right I'll put just put an L"
"I wanna help!" She shrieked.
Dara immediately grabbed the paintbrush and grabbed my hand to put on hers so they could intertwine. Together we put the "L" at the bottom of the painting and smiled.
I smiled for two reasons..
1. My mothers name started with an L and I'm glad that would be my stage name for this little secret
and 
2. I feel safe here..next to Dara.