The Unexpected Is Never Expected

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

(After School)

I M P O S S I B L E !

There is no possible way for for Hyun Joong to like me better yet love me! That petal theory is a joke. Though it would be nice if it were real.

I pouted.

There's no way .

I was walking down the hill from my school heading home when I felt a tap on my head.

"Hello lovely" Key sang.

I should have know it was Key. Key is my overly happy/excited homoual friend! In other words he's gay. His real name is Kim Kibum but I like giving people nicknames so I called him Key. The story with Key is he had...still has an obsession with my brother. He would always follow my brother home from school and bring chocolates and flowers and ask him out on dates. Every single day he would do that without a doubt. My brother would get so freaked out he sometimes wouldn't want to go to school. My brother would also threaten him but Key would call it flirting. But now my brother graduated and moved out. Key now walks with me after school in hopes of seeing my brother. But there's no chance that would happen.

"Yah Key. What's the matter with you? You know I don't like guys touching me." I said glaring at him.

"But Dara! I'm not a guy. I'm a diva!" Key shouted emphasizing "diva".

I chuckled "Fine. You're an exception." 

Key always knows how to bring my mood up. He's like an older sister I never had.

"So Dara..." Key said raising his eyebrow. "How's it going with prince charming?" 

"Not so good" I said under my breath.

"3 years Dara...It's been 3 years and still you can't go up to him and say hi. Really?" Key said with a dash of disappointment in his voice.

"It's not as easy as you think! You go up to him and talk to him! Let's see if it's so easy!" I yelled offering a challenge.

"Is that a challenge? Little miss bashful?"

I nodded "Yes!"

Key quickly searched for Kim Hyun Joong while grabbing onto my hand. He bumped into people without saying excuse me or sorry. I had to be the one apologizing. He asked people if they seen him but no luck. At the corner of my eye I see him. Oh my gosh he is too perfect! 

"Key" I whispered

"What?" He asked with an attitude.

"I found him"

"Where!?"

I pointed my finger at him.

Key's eyes looked straight foreword at him. Hyun Joong was alone. Better, that way Key won't make a fool of himself in front of Hyun Joong's friends.

"Yah Kim Hyun Joong!" Key shouted

Hyun Joong looked up in amazement.

"Hi ho-" Key stopped in the middle of his sentence. "Ho-o-o-o...." He turned to look at me.

"Ha-a-ave you met my friend Sandara Park!?" Key quickly dragged me in front of him. He ran away has fast as he could leaving me with Kim Hyun Joong.

I was speechless. How can Key leave me here alone!? With...my prince charming. I turned to look Hyun Joong. He was as confused as me. I was so embarrassed. I think I turned red.

"Hi Sandara Park" Kim Hyun Joong said with that smile. The smile that melts every girl inside.

"Hi-i-i" I stutter. "I-I'm sorry about my friend he is a real dork at times. He just loves making himself look like a fool." I said nervously laughing at the end. 

"Oh. No it's ok. At least I got to meet new people right?"

I nodded "Yeah that's true." I had no idea what to say. I was just to nervous.

"Well see you around Sandara Park." He said with a smile.

"Wait!" I told him. Huh? Why did I say wait? WHY! Am I out of my mind?

"I don't like to be called Sandara. Just call me Dara...OK?" I said trying to have a seducing smile on my face. I know I failed because he looked at me strangely.

"Ok. See you later...Dara" He once again did that smile! The smile of an angel!

He waved bye as I did too.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

A text message? From...KEY! OH THAT KEY HAS THE NERVE TO TEXT ME RIGHT NOW!

You were right! It's not easy! He is like an angel! His facial features are one of a kind! He is as handsome as your brother! Just don't tell him! He would be devastated! Well talk to you tomorrow beautiful! Goodbye ;D

Well for once I was right. But..... askjskahfkugajgg! I just had a real conversation with Kim HYun Joong. I think I'll be smiling for a while now. 

I walked home now still thinking about it. How can I not you know?

"Mom...I'm home" I shouted.

"AHHHH! Don't yell my head hurts! But come here!" My mom said gesturing with her hands.

She wreaks of alcohol. She's probably really drunk right now.

I didn't say anything to her. I just got a little closer.

" You see this bottle? The botom of this bottle is my only freind! He is such a good listener. He's also a better daughter then you are! He's always here for me. When I'm angry and when I'm sad...he's there..." She started getting tears in her eyes.

"Mom. You don't know what you're saying. Just go to sleep already." I asked politely.

"See! That's what I'm saying! I'm at the verge of tears and you're not trying to comfort me! I'm going out. Don't follow me." Mother quickly stormed out of the house.

"Mom! Stop! You're drunk! You can't be drinking and driving!" I shouted.

She mummbled some words but who knows what she said.

I tried stoping her but she just went on. 

"Fine mom! Go and get killed! See if i care!" I shouted without thinking of what I said.

"I might just do that." She replied calmly.