Prince Charming~

Honey, Syrup, Whip!

 

 

 

I sat down with Luhan at our small round table.

"Ok. First things first. Our location." Luhan explained.

I looked at him blankly. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him hoping he had some ideas. He looked at me blankly also. He rolled his eyes at me and then closed his eyes. Thinking. He was thinking long and hard. He quickly opened eyes with a huge force.

"Lets open it here!" I was confused. I raised my eyebrow and asked "Here?"

"Yeah! Ok look, basically all we need to live is in our rooms right? Like a T.V. and a bed right!? And we also need a fridge but that stays in the 'cafe' so we can keep the ingredients in there. We can use the downstairs as the cafe. We can make it here!" 

I looked around the room. It's big and spacious. I guess we could have it here?...

"Here?" I asked uncertain again.

Luhan nodded at me happily. "If we have it here I'll let you decorate the whole cafe."

"Is that suppose to convince me? I was gonna decorate the cafe one way or another. Anyways don't you think a cafe in the middle of a community of houses looks...strange?" I asked thinking.

"No. If it looks strange more people would come."

"Umm...I don't know Luhan..?" I looked at him with an unsure face.

He immediately became sad. He gave me these puppy eyes that I couldn't resist.

I sighed. "Sure.."

His frown turned upside and became a smile."You're the best!" Luhan complimented. I chuckled and nodded.

"Ok great. Now we need to think about employees. I actually have one in mind. He was my friend back in high school. I was a senior while he was a junior. So now he's a senior like you." Luhan explained.

"Oh what's his name?" I asked curiously.

Luhan squirmed around in his chair to find a comfortable spot.

"I don't know. I called him prince. Prince charming to be exact. He would win any girl with his charms. It was crazy." Luhan said amazed.

I nodded comprehending every word that came out of his mouth. Charming huh?

"Do you have anyone in mind?"

"I was thinking maybe Jessica? She'll probably do it." I said cheerfully.

Luhan got up from his chair and looked at me with a stern look. "You're still friends with her?" He asked "Considering the way she treats you."

"Treats me? She just plays around like that." I said hoping he changed his perspective of Jessica.

"You call that playing around?" Luhan asked disgusted.

I nodded. He rolled his eyes and asked once more "Is there anyone else you have in mind?" I shook my head.

"Ok well we need at least three more employees. You, me, prince charming, and the make four." Luhan ranted on about the rules for finding an employee. I wasn't paying attention because I was surprised. The fact that Luhan called Jessica the B word. Yes I said the B word instead of the real word. I don't like saying bad words. They make me feel bad. The only words I say are hell and . Anyway Luhan is an .

".....so what we have to do is put posters around the neighborhood. With my cell phone number and yours."

I nodded "And I can put some around the school."

"Yeah. And after we get our employees we'll start decorating because all this would take months if only fours hands are doing the work."

(Next Morning)

a doo-

Not today chicken! I woke up before you so....HA! 

I got up and got dressed. Today was a very cold day. Just the way I like it. I hope it snows. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Luhan wasn't awake yet. He isn't a morning person. 

I got my stuff together along with the "Looking for employees" posters. As I walked to school I would stop at every light post and stick a poster right on it.

I arrived at school where I see Jessica waiting for me.

"What's with all the papers?" Jessica asked.

"Oh! Jessica! I forgot to tell you! Luhan and I are gonna open up the cafe I always talked about." I explained with hope in my eyes. She scoffed. 

"You wanna come and help!?"

"Yeah..." Jessica nodded. She didn't or look interested in anything I said.

I suddenly felt a finger on my shoulder and chills ran down my back. I turned around and stood in the WING CHUN position.

"YAH! DARA! Why didn't you tell me Luhan is back!" Key actually looked like he wanted to cry. I stood straight giving him the weirdest look ever.

"What? How do you know?!" I asked confused.

"I smell it on you..."

What? WHAT...! Smell what!?

"I smell his precious cologne on you. Oh my gosh! Luhan smells so good! Yah Dara...can I come over today?"

I looked at him with a stern face. "Really?" I asked "You think Luhan wants to there?"

Key nodded. "Of course! He's my boyfriend."

I need to find new friends....

I walked away from Key and headed for class with Jessica

"Did you study for our test today?" Jessica asked.

I nodded "Of course! I always study. Maybe this time I can beat Myungsoo!"

"Fighting!" Jessica squealed.

You see? Jessica isn't mean to me! She's so nice.

I go through the door and guess who I see? Mr.Top of the class, Myungsoo. He's on his phone like always.

Now that I think of it... it was funny when I stole is painting. Aha he was so mad.

He looked at my direction and glared at me. I showed him a huge smile hoping that would irritate him. He looked mad and quickly got back on his phone.

Loser.

(After school.)

The test was so easy! Ima ace that! I really hope I beat Myungsoo. 

"YAH DARA!"

I recognize this voice anywhere.

"What is this?" Key waved the "looking for an employee" poster in my face.

"It's a job offer. Are you blind?" I asked.

"Wow. You're really funny." Key glared at me. "Why didn't you tell me about this? Why didn't you tell me about this? I thought we were best friends..."

I gulped "I was gonna tell you." I lied thru my teeth "It's just that I forgot. Sorry."

Key analyzed me and then at the paper.

"Interviews start on Saturday & Sunday...tomorrow!?" Key yelled.

I covered my ears because that really hurt.

"Expect me to be there Dara!" Key happily sang as he walked away.

Oh no... Luhan is gonna freak out.

I got home to see Luhan cooking dinner.

"Wow. It smells so good. Is this for me!?" I asked happily.

"No" Luhan replied harshly. "It's for our visitor."

"Our visitor? Who's coming over? "

"Prince Charming. I was spying on you making sure you weren't being bullied by other girls when I saw him walking by. He surprisingly remembered me. So I told him about our cafe and asked him to come to dinner." Luhan said. "Now go and put something nice on! You have to look presentable for our guest. "

I nodded and headed for my room.

Hmm...? What should I wear? Since he goes to my school he's obviously gonna be the same age as me. Should I wear something cute? Or just something plain?

I decided to wear some khaki skinny jeans with a plain white V neck shirt.

I look presentable right?

I hear the doorbell ring.

"Luhan! The door!" I yelled.

"Go get it! I'm not all entirely dressed yet!"

"Ok!" I yelled back.

Not entirely dressed...what?

I ran down the stairs and looked at myself in the mirror before actually opening the door. What if this guy is cute and I instantly fall for him? I have to look my best of course.

I headed for the door as I grabbed the door knob. I turned it clockwise and swung the door open.

"Kim Hyun Joong!?" I screamed