y Mother

♡The Contract♡

Kwon Ji Yong's POV

I took Dara the kitchen for dinner.

Just then Butler Lee came in.

"Master Ji Yong...Presudent Kwon is on her way here." he informed.

Oh crap.

"Dara,follow me." I said as I led her through the garden into an underground cellar.

I lit the light.

"Listen,whatever you dodon't come out of here until I call you ok?" I asked her.

"ok Ji,but what is going on? I'm sure your mother knows that we aren't dating. We are just working together." she said.

Oh wait..thatts right.

Keke silly me.

"ok...you're right. We are only working together.Im sure she'll understand. Well then,let's go!" I said pulling her back home.

Just in the time witch arrives.

"Kwon Ji Yong. Where are yo-" she said and looked at Dara.

"Who is she?" she said sharply.

"She is a new worker. She is working as a fashion designer and a model for our company, omma. " I said.

"Tell me more." she replied still eyeing her.

"she will Be staying here for a week to tell me more about her ideas." I said.

"Well..then..which family do you come from?" she asked Dara.

"Hi Mrs Kwon Let me introduce myself. Hi my name is Sandara Park-inmida. I come from Busan and now living in an apartment building with my best friend." she said and smiled.

"Wait..did you say...Your last name is Park?" she asked Ashe face frowned. 

"Yes." she replied.

"Get out of here..Iw I'll have nothing to do with Parks!" she thundered.

" No Omma, she is staying and that's final." I declared and ragged Dara to my room.

"Hey...um...what that all about?" She asked.

"I don't really know.." I said.

"I'm sorry but Dara..you will be sleeping with me in my room tonight." I said.

Who knows that that witch can do to Darawhen she's alone.

"What? sleep with you. One bed? What?" she said jumping up.

"Yeah...it might be dangerous you to sleep alone when she's here...so along as she's here, you will be sleeping with me." I said.

Mrs Kwon's POV

Aigoo how protective can my Ji baby be?

I only scared away Im Yoona because  she was after our money.

I guess I have to play the mean mother and see if this Dara girl is really into Ji or our money.

Aigoo...my poor baby..I hope this girl will really heal his broken heart over HER.

_____________________________________

A/N

Sorry for this shorrrrttt. chappie.

But I hope you like it.

hmm....

ahn so hee dated Wooyoung and now is working with Dara?

Is Dara pretending that she doesn't know Sohee?

Aigooooooo

Does Ji like Dara or the reverse?

Does Dara like Ji?

HMMMMMM INTERESTING :)))

~A