y girl and Lotte World

♡The Contract♡

Their faces screamed "WOW".

Then they gathered and talked in hush voices.

Ohh I wished I had super hearing like batman or some superhero.

"Mis...your um Dara park right?" the blonde one asked as if she cheking im THE Sandara Park.

Talk about atitude.

"yea" I said.

"Well..not anymore...you are an offical Kwon Fashion Palace Model and Designer." the blonde one added giving me a wink.

"Omfg!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

.........................*crickets*  *crickets* *crickets*.......................................

"I'll just um...take my leave....." I said and backed...well "happy danced" my way out the door.

"HALEHUYA! PEACE OUT ERS!" I screamed randomly to the other girls lining up for the jobs.

".....um crazy loser girl. get lost" one said.

Oh no she didn't.

Dont get me started.

"Um.... you have no right to call me that." I replied.

"Yes I do. Freedom of Speech" she said as if she was the president.

Pshh she wish.

"Yea. If this was the US" I said and moved my hair out of the way.

"Ahn So Hee!" some women yelled for the next contestant.

"Oh thats me!" the loser girl i was talking to as she sped her way in and closed the door behind her.

But before the door fully closed,she gave me a smirk.

So its Ahn So hee huh?

We are gonna be the best of friends. (insert sarcasm face/atittude here).

I walked..correction.

Ran home as fast as I can.

Once I opened the front door ... I shouted

"BOMMIE YOU WON'T BELEIVE-". I stopped short seeing Bommie flaming with anger and messy hair.

Its either she got into a fight with the refrigarator ...or she just woke up.

"Yeah....I wont believe it all right. I won't believe you put a freaking PASSWORD LOCK ON THE FREAKING REFRIGARATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

Ohhhh god...

Hey, did I mention my front door was open?

Well..I'll receiving complaint letters from my fellow (not) neighboors. Again.

Let me tell you a long cut short story.

I put passowrds on the refrigarator because Bommie tends to open it every 5 minutes for corn.

I went to the refrigarator and opened it for her.

She grabbed about 7 cobs of corn and went to her room.

"Ok..you were saying?" she asked as if nothing happened.

Ok...

"YOU WON;T BELIEVE-". I was stopped short again.

"You can talk in normal voice now..and just continue." she said.

"Anyway......I GOT INTO THE KWON'S FASHION PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT WOOT IN YO FACE!!!!NOW PAY UP SISTA!" I shouted at Bommie.

"Um...dear sweet darong-ah (insert sarcastic face) the contract says YOU HAVE TO STAY IN THE JOB YOU DIMWIT!" she shouted back.

Then continued munchin on her corn like nothin happpend.

You know guys...Bommie is creepy.

Something big can happened like....1 cob of corn from her corn collection is gone and after she gets it back...(well...after the house raiding house and accusing me and poor tam tam and some other random people) she sits down,munches on her corn and acts like nothing happened at all.

"Oh..." I said in a small voice.

"Lets go and celebrate!" I said jumping in the air while pumping my hands up and down.

"Okay...where to?" she asks.

"Umm...how about..." I think for a while.

Then both Bommie looked at each other.

"Lotter World!!!" we screamed at each others faces.

We put some stuff in out bags.

My bag contains:

My wallet,a bottle of water,2 plastic bags,camera,phone and gum.

In Bom's bag:

5 cobs of corn in plactic wraps (don't even ask,the last time we went to Lotte World,she insisted on bringing a mini fridge just to keep her corn babies good and sweet),her wallet (which is fat and thick...cuz she $rich$). 5 plastic bags (bow down to the queen of puke,who pukes after each rollercoaster and high frightening rides). And her phone.

There were lots of people at Lotte World but we were able to get tickets.

We went to many high rides.

Here I'll show you the rides from my camera.

lotteworld54.jpg

seoul-lotte-world_2503_600x4501.jpg

Sel2656.jpg

DSCF0367.JPG

35__800x600_.jpg

53-GyroDrop.jpg

atlantis-adventure-06.jpg

You should of seen Bommies Face when we rode the Gyro Drop.

I swear her soul drop and rose.

One time when we went on the 5th ride..the one over the sea,Bommie panicked and accidently threw one of her corn down the water.

She ended up buying 3 more bos jsut for one loss.

After Lotte World I went to my favorite ice cream parlor

ice-cream-parlor-click-to-enlarge-pictur

We ordered our ice creams and ate like fat pigs.

Just when we are about to leave I saw someone...that made my heart all the way to North Korea.

Could it be?

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Sorry to leave you hangin guys...

You know.....I have NEVER EVER been to Lotte World..BUT (dont kill me yet) I will go...10 years from now when Im 22 :))))

Yeah.....all fun when i'm young.

K hope you guys like this update and continue to do your awesomeness which is commenting and suscribing...dont forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE!