Wooyoung

♡The Contract♡

I stared at him....

NO F*KING WAY....

Bom looked to where I was looking...and covered my eyes.

"No Dara you are over HIM....don't look at lets go" Bom ordered.

"ok.." I said and followed Bom out of the store.

I can already sense he was looking at us.

Then when I turned to look at him...out eyes met..and the memories flooded back to me.

Flshback ( 3 years ago...)

"Aigoo Daragon-ah....you are so cute.." wooyoung said and pinched my cheeks.

"And remember I will love you forever" he continued.

That is my fishy.

My Wooyoung.

Its was during my 3rd year in Soeul University.

Though there are rumors about him being the "playboy" and have been in EVERY girl's pants.

But when he proposed to me..to be his girl,I was just so excited,happy, and confused all at one and I said "yes".

I never regreted being his girlfriend. But a month later he broke my heart.

Me and Wooyoung has been through alot in 1 month. We went all over Soeul. 

He opened up to me.

But just the night before my birthday, I caught him with Im Yoona. My bestfriend. (I ment at the Cafe I use to work at)

We lived in the same apartment. Well I moved into his. I had a dentist appointment. But I came home early because the dentist didn't show up.

I unlocked the door to the sound of and groaning.

I thought he was hurt.

I ran to "our" bedroom only to see him on top of her with her and her on...he was..well as well.

I just starred until my eyes filled with water.

I gathered my things and ran out.

I stayed away from him and any guy that asked me out.

I promised myself not to trust another guy.

And that is way Im single. 

And I'm not planning to be in any relationship until some guy can prove he will love me till the end.

End of Flashback

I looked away.

That memorie still hearts.

I willed myself not to cry.

I also prayed to god not let Wooyoung come to me.

Bom hugged me.

Then footsteps were heard.

Uh-oh...

"Hey..Park" that voice said.

The same voice that said "I will love you forever"

"Hey..." I replied weakly.

"Long time so see.." he said and reached for my hands..

Only to be slapped away from Bommie.

"And this will be the last time" Bom said coldly.

"Dara-ah can I still explain what happened 3 years ago?" He asked searching my eyes for an answer.

Should I?

I mean..he deserves a chance to explain.

Not like you are going to take him back.

Right?

Sure I loved him with my life but...

Not anymore...I guess.

"Ok...I'll give you chance to explain to me...but not a chance to make-up with me.." I said.

His eyes filled with hope.

"OK.."He said and smiled.

"Meet me at the park tomorrow...4:00 in the evening sound good to you?" he asked.

"yeah" I replied.

We bid our goodbyes.

Right after Wooyoung was out of sight..I recieved a HUGE back on my head...and I faced an angry Bommie.

"Ya! Are you crazy?" She asked.

"No..I just want and explaination from him" I said and continued walking.

We continued to talk about my new job

My New job...

Holy Crap..there is going to be a meeting tommorrow at 4:00 in the evening...and me not-a-date with Wooyoung at the Park...

.

Ottokea?

A/N

Hope you like this short update.....