Meet Dara and Bom

♡The Contract♡

Dara's POV

"Bommie!! Im homeeee~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed through the apt. 

I'm sure North Korea heard me...

"Shut up!" she screamed back.

"You shut up!" I fired back jokingly.

"Got fired again?" She asked as if it is a simple question.

And yes it is a simple question. Its normal for me. I've worked at, at  least 10 jobs in 3 weeks.

Yup world record.

But I'm not looking forward to break any besides the job thing...but it would be nice if I get '$CHA-CHING$'

I love money..but I'm not the needy or greedy type for money.

Bom is rich and she own a cafe.

I however work at jobs. Sad right?

No.

I have fun.

I have many talents. From animal caring to typing.

I can be a magician's apprentice. But the last time I went for that....I accidentally cut off the rabbits tail...it was suppose to be a trick...

I can also work in cafe's. Bom hired me..but I spilled Coffee on this man. 3x in one day. Hehe...not my fault he was clumsy. And in another cafe I put salt in someone's coffee instead of sugar...not my fault. They don't label the cup in which they put the sugar and salt.

I also work as a zoo worker. I feed the animals. But I accidentally fed a seal a rotten 2 month old fish and it went beserk. It started to bray like a donkey. Again not my fault. The people were suppose to get clean fish every week.

Today I got fired from a resturant.

I served the wrong plates to everyone.

AGAIN. Not my fault. 3 tables ordered almost the same thing ans 2 tables that ordered the "almost exact" same things were next to each other.

They should of ordered something different.

DUH!

From the look on my face..totally explains "yes Bommie I got fired..really need to ask?"

"Dara-ah can't you fins something you are really good at so you DON'T get fired?" she asked while blowing on her almost dry manicures.

I dont get nail polish.

Nope. Or makeup.

The last time I let Bommie give me a make-over...I turned out like this:

                                                                 mimi.jpg

 

Instead of this:

                                                               brightshadows.jpg

 

So tip for you..incase you meet a girl that looks like this:

                                                               cbd302eabf9ceab20fbb6b8446d0e354.jpg

 

Dont ever listen to her if she tries to let her do makeup on you. I swear. DONT ever!

"Yah! Are you even listening?" she said poking me.

"Huh what?" I asked.

What did she say?

"I said...I'm going to make a contract...sort of like a bet with you." she answered rolling her eyes.

I swear she keeps rolling her eyes..I think that one day she is gonna have eyeball surgery for all that rolling.

"Dara..I'll make a bet with you. If you can keep your job,then I'll give you $20 each week. If you can't keep your job then..you have to admit to you boss that you like him." she said.

"But what if my boss is a girl?" I asked.

"Too bad. Then tell one of your co-workers that you like him and you have to do that infront of the whole company." she said smirking.

I dont like this bet.

But $20 calls out to me.

I get $100 per month!

My highest record for keeping a job is 1 week.

Thats it!

"Fine" I said.

My final answer.

"yay!!" she said and dug her drawer and took out a peice of paper.

It was the bet.

Now it is a contract.

So she had planned this all along!!!

HMP

I sign. She sign and we made a thumb print in the paper with a red marker.

Yup pretty traditional.

I looked all over the web for a girl's only job but one is located all the way in Florida and the other one is located some where called "Iceland". Wonder if it has only ice.

I looked at the Korean Jobs list and found 2.

One has a boss thats a guy named "Kwon Ji Yong". He looks like this:

                                                          tumblr_lbj3ccg6FW1qa6mv1o1_400.jpg

His company hires people for fashion. Most good looking girls are models for the clothes. He himself is a guy model.

Hmm impressive. Wonder if I can be a model..

And the other job has a boss is named "Lee Chok Byu" (made up name&person). He looks like this:

                                                      willhung.jpg 

 

Um. No.Way.In.The.World.I'm.Gonna.Work.For.Him.

The job is about taking pictures. I cant even hold a camera without dropping ti in 5 sec. Really. I dont really like cameras anyway. So no!

I've made my choice.

I'm working for Kwon Ji Yong guy.

I must meet these standards:

1)Wear something fashionable for the day you go appy for the job.

2)Able to walk in at least 3 inch heels.

3)Have fashion sense.

4)Have already learned 2 fashion poses.

5)Be ready to talk and reason with the boss why you want to apply.

The crossed out ones..I can already do.

But #5?

What do I tell him?

OMG..I know!!

Kekekeke...he is SOOO gonna like my reasons!

Yup..positive.

 

Author's Note

So how did you like the 1st chappie?

Comments!

Subbies!

Thx you guys are the best!