Chap 6

Our Happy Family... Or Not?

Chapter 6.

 

“You better not double cross me, go inside get Ilhoon and take him out of there” Eunkwang said.

“Please wait here in the car, I’ll send Ilhoon here and then go and don’t look back, you don’t have to worry about me just get Ilhoon away from here once he’s outside” Hyunsik said and left the car so Eunkwang couldn’t say anything. Hyunsik entered his house and saw his father passed out on the floor with an empty bottle of alcohol next to him, Hyunsik sighed and entered the room they kept Ilhoon in.

 

“Wake up” Hyunsik whispered.

“Hmm?” Ilhoon mumbled.

“Your father is waiting for you outside, he came to get you please wake up” Hyunsik whispered.

“Come with me?” Ilhoon said.

“My dad will wake up soon, go quickly” Hyunsik said and helped Ilhoon up.

“Come with me” Ilhoon said again.

“Ilhoon” Hyunsik said.

“I love you” Ilhoon said looking down blushing.

“And I like you but” Hyunsik started.

“Then come with me, or I will not go anywhere either” Ilhoon said looking up now.

“Fine but be quiet” Hyunsik said and guided Ilhoon out of the room, he looked into the living room and saw that his father was still passed out, he quickly grabbed Ilhoon’s hand and pulled him out of his house and into Eunkwang’s car.

 

“Go, before he wakes up” Hyunsik said looking at Eunkwang still holding Ilhoon’s hand.

“So you did come?” Eunkwang said as he drove off.

“Blame your son, he wouldn’t leave me there” Hyunsik sighed.

“Good cause I wouldn’t have left you there either” Eunkwang said.

“How is mommy doing?” Ilhoon whispered.

“Worried about you” Eunkwang said.

“Ilhoon, can you forgive me for this” Hyunsik whispered.

“Why did you do it?” Ilhoon asked looking at him sadly.

“My dad did it not me, once I saw that he had you I asked him so many times why but I never got an answer, only the same stories again and again, I am so sorry that this happened” Hyunsik said.

 

“Dad what will happen to Hyunsik?” Ilhoon asked.

“We won’t tell the police anything about him, I guess that is what you want right?” Eunkwang asked.

“Yes I do” Ilhoon replied.

“Then he didn’t know anything” Eunkwang replied and drove back to the school.

 

At the school

 

“What if something will go wrong?” Minhyuk said.

“I am sure everything will be fine” The principal said.

“I hope so” Minhyuk mumbled.

“Mom!” They heard a voice and suddenly Ilhoon was in Minhyuk’s arms.

“I am glad you are okay” Minhyuk mumbled holding onto Ilhoon tightly.

“Me too” Ilhoon said.

 

6 months later

 

Hyunsik’s father was arrested for the kidnapping of Ilhoon and Hyunsik was now adopted by the principal of the school they were going to, when their classmates and schoolmates found out Hyunsik was adopted by the principal everyone wanted to be his friend and all the girls wanted to be his girlfriend but he only had eyes for Ilhoon.

 

Hyunsik and Ilhoon where now walking hand in hand through the park as they were on their first date, Ilhoon was enjoying his ice cream while Hyunsik watched him eat it with a smile on his face, Hyunsik leaned closer and gave Ilhoon a kiss on his cheek making the boy blush slightly.

 

“You look cute like that” Hyunsik said smiling.

“Like what?” Ilhoon asked looking at Hyunsik.

“Eating the ice cream like you do” Hyunsik said smiling and kissed Ilhoon’s cheek again.

“Hyunsik Oppa, why are you here?” A girl asked as she walked towards them.

“I am on a date with Ilhoon and you are interrupting it, come let’s go someplace else” Hyunsik said and grabbed Ilhoon’s free hand trying to get rid of the girl.

 

“What does he have that I don’t?” She yelled.

“Exactly that, he doesn’t need the attention and likes me for me and not because I now am the principals son, get lost or get a live and yes I will tell my mother about this” Hyunsik said and pulled Ilhoon away from the crazy girl.

 

“Sorry about that, I really need to talk to my mother about this” Hyunsik sighed.

“It’s okay, I know you only have eyes for me” Ilhoon said and kissed Hyunsik on his lips.

“I love you” Hyunsik said and pulled Ilhoon closer.

“I love you too” Ilhoon said smiling.

“Good” Hyunsik said and kissed Ilhoon again making the girl scream louder as she saw that.

“Come let’s go my place, my mom and dad are cooking” Ilhoon said smiling.

 

At Ilhoon’s house

 

“Mom, Dad we are home” Ilhoon said as he entered his house with Hyunsik following him.

“We are in the kitchen” Eunkwang said.

“I hope you didn’t spoil my son too much” Minhyuk said looking at Hyunsik.

“Don’t worry he only had 1 ice cream” Hyunsik said hugging Ilhoon.

“Good, why don’t you go upstairs? Dinner will be ready in an hour” Eunkwang spoke to the both of them.

“Okay, come let’s go” Ilhoon said smiling and pulled Hyunsik with him to his bedroom.

 

THE END.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@Yuya_Love_B  yup yup xd

sorry for ending it so soon but i lost inspiration for this story

i hope you all enjoyed reading it ^^

maybe we will see each other again in one of my other stories ^^

gshow2_sign_S.jpg

please click this ^^

and join if you haven't

You can meet kpop fans all over the world here ^^