Chap 1

Our Happy Family... Or Not?

Chapter 1.

 

“Appa, are we going to visit Umma today?” Ilhoon asked.

“Let me get ready first, how was school?” Eunkwang asked.

“It was okay” Ilhoon said.

“Did something happen again?” Eunkwang asked.

“They started it, they were insulting you and mommy” Ilhoon said pouting.

“Did you hurt them?” Eunkwang asked.

“I only used words and went to the teachers like you told me too, I don’t want to disappoint you and mommy” Ilhoon explained.

 

At the hospital

 

“Mommy, we are back again, Daddy is talking to the doctors now they told us you are waking up, please wake up soon so I can get to know you like daddy does, I miss you” Ilhoon said looking at his mother.

 

“Mom I need you, remember that boy I talked about? Well I really like him but I can’t talk to dad about it please wake up” Ilhoon spoke softly holding Minhyuk’s hand as he dropped to the floor and prayed while holding the hand.

 

Minhyuk’s mind

 

I need to go to him, I’ve listened to them crying for me for 16 years there must be away out of this, my son needs me and my Eunkwang needs me too, I love how he was so strong and took care of our baby boy, he’s grown into such a good looking boy and he’s already in love.

 

“Please let me go, I want to go to them, I need them in my live as much as they need me” Minhyuk yelled.

“We can let you go but it comes with a price, are you willing to pay that price?” A voice called out in the dark.

“Anything just let me go to my family” Minhyuk spoke.

“We will come to collect it later then, we won’t tell you when but don’t worry you will notice it once we’ve taken it, now just close your eyes and think of nothing” The voice explained and disappeared.

 

In the Hospital room

 

“What did the doctors tell you?” Ilhoon asked as his father entered the room.

“That, if he does wake up, he might not remember us or himself the doctors told us to prepare ourselves for the worst” Eunkwang explained sitting on the other side if Minhyuk and holding his other hand.

 

“So if mommy wakes up, he will not be by mommy?” Ilhoon said pouting while looking at Minhyuk.

“I don’t know we just have to wait” Eunkwang explained.

“Mommy, please don’t forget us” Ilhoon spoke as tears formed into his eyes.

“I love you Minhyuk” Eunkwang spoke and kissed Minhyuk’s hand.

“W-w-w-water p-p-p-please” A horse voice said shocking Ilhoon and Eunkwang as they looked at Minhyuk who had his eyes open now while looking at them.

 

“Mommy” Ilhoon spoke looking at Minhyuk in shock as tears ran down in face, Eunkwang suddenly jumped up and ran out of the room to warn the doctors and to get Minhyuk some water, when he came back he helped Minhyuk to help drink before the doctors pushed him and Ilhoon out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 1st chapter ^^

@Yuya_Love_B  really long yes normally the hospital won't let patients stay that long unless they are royalty ofcourse..... (there was this insident with one of our crown price last year februari he was in a skiing accident and ended up in a coma, he's still being kept in a coma now)

@DAEBAKmama hopefully i didn't dissapoint you ^^

Minhyuk woke up

Will he remember his family?

Or doesn't he remember them?

What will Eunkwang and Ilhoon do?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)

p.s.  I think the poster is a bit to colorfull for this story now XD but i still love it ^^