Chap 4

Our Happy Family... Or Not?

Chapter 4.

 

“What do you mean you can’t do anything?” Eunkwang yelled.

“Sir please calm down, it’s just there were no finger prints found on the letter, they have not called you asking you for money or anything else, we asked people around here seeing if they saw something but nobody saw anything” The officer explained.

 

“So there is nothing you can do?” Minhyuk asked.

“There are a few marks of tires on the road and we are looking into that, maybe we can find the make and model of the car or van that was used” They explained.

 

“One of our men will be right outside your door, if they comeback for more, or if they call you’ll have one officer near who is able to trace the call” They explained further.

 

“Isn’t there anything else you can do?” Eunkwang asked.

“For now we can’t, but we promise we will do anything to get your son back safe to you” The officer explained and bowed to both of them before he left them alone.

 

“We will get him back” Eunkwang said hugging Minhyuk.

“I don’t know” Minhyuk mumbled.

“Don’t worry, the police is looking and I’m sure we can ask our family and friends to help us too, promise me you’ll not get into a depression” Eunkwang pleaded with Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled at him and held him tight affright  they will go after him too and that Minhyuk will end up alone.

 

“I’m not going anywhere we are going to find our son together” Eunkwang explained and kissed Minhyuk trying to distract him a little from Ilhoon, when Minhyuk suddenly remembered something, he pulled away from Eunkwang and looked at him questioning.

 

“Yes?” Eunkwang asked.

“This boy Ilhoon likes, he never told me his name he just kept talking about him, do you have any idea who he is? Maybe he knows something?” Minhyuk asked.

 

“You really think Ilhoon would talk to me about that? Maybe we can ask the school tomorrow, you need to rest now I want you to be better sooner than later” Eunkwang explained and lifted Minhyuk up before he brought him to their bedroom.

 

With Ilhoon

 

When Ilhoon woke up he found himself tied and lying on a mattress in a dark room, he heard some voices outside of the door but couldn’t understand what they were talking about. When they door opened Ilhoon looked up in shock as he saw who entered the room, tears began to form in his eyes and fell down his face as they person kept walking until he stood in front of  the mattress Ilhoon was lying on.

 

“Ssst, it’s going to be okay, I promise you I’ll not hurt you but I do want you to listen to me, can you do that for me?” The person asked as he sat down on the mattress next to Ilhoon trying to wipe away his tears.

 

Ilhoon kept looking at him as he tried to stop him from crying but it only made Ilhoon cry more, He sighed before he laid down next to Ilhoon and wrapped his arms around him still trying to stop him from crying.

 

“Why?” Ilhoon mumbled.

“I didn’t have a choice, but when you have calmed down I’ll explain everything to you, I promise you that” He explained as he didn’t let go of Ilhoon.

 

After a few minutes Ilhoon fell asleep and the guy just sighed before he placed Ilhoon back down on the mattress and left him alone, he would come back when he was awake again to explain the things to him, and he hoped he could un-chain him without him trying to walk away or hurt himself.

 

“Well?”

“He’s asleep”

“I though you said he was awake?”

“He fell back asleep, do we really need to do this? He is in my class, couldn’t you have picked someone else? He is still so innocent, his mother just returned to them too”

 

“That is why, your mother went to jail because his mother got into a coma, she is in there for live and what about him? he just suddenly wakes up after 16 years? How is that even possible?”

 

“You think I miss mom? Or that I should hate them because she is in jail? She deserves to be there, she put a person who just gave birth into the hospital again but now for 16 years, that you hate them for that fine but don’t take it out on him, he didn’t do anything he was in that car too, if you want to hate someone, hate your wife cause she did this to herself” He yelled and returned to the room where Ilhoon in was and to make sure his father won’t put his hands on the boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@Yuya_Love_B  awww hugs you  feel better now? XD

@SPYelmo  you want to cuddle with everyone xd

@miena_melody  no hyunsik is not a girl xd

what will happen next?

what is really going on?

did Minhyuk really have voices in his head?

read to find out (a)

please comment and subscribe (a)