Chap 3

Our Happy Family... Or Not?

Chapter 3.

 

After a few weeks of being back at home and going to see the doctor asking questions of how he is doing and how he is feeling and how he is adjusting after being in a coma for 16 years. Minhyuk and Eunkwang where sitting on the couch watching TV as Ilhoon was upstairs in his room doing his homework when they suddenly heard a crash.

 

“What was that?” Minhyuk asked.

“I’ll go and check I promise I’ll be right back” Eunkwang said smiling before he ran upstairs to Ilhoon and entered his bedroom and saw him sitting next to the bed on the ground scared with tears in his eyes while a figure clothed in black standing in front of him.

 

“Ilhoon” Eunkwang said.

“Daddy, please help me” Ilhoon said and ran past the figure and to his father while hugging him.

“What is going on? Who are you” Eunkwang spoke looking over Ilhoon’s shoulder at the figure.

“This has nothing to do with you, just hand me the kid and we will be gone” He spoke.

“I will not give you my son, leave right now before I call the police” Eunkwang spoke glaring at the guy.

“Fine be this way, but we will be back” He spoke and jumped through the window, leaving Eunkwang and Ilhoon alone in the room.

 

“Are you okay?” Eunkwang asked holding onto Ilhoon.

“Thank you” Ilhoon mumbled.

“Let’s go downstairs, Minhyuk will be worried” Eunkwang explained.

“What about my room” Ilhoon asked.

“I’ll put something in front of the window later and put your mattress in our bedroom so you won’t have to sleep here” Eunkwang explained and helped Ilhoon downstairs and into the living room where a scared Minhyuk was sitting on the couch holding onto the pillow.

 

“Sit down Ilhoon” Eunkwang said and placed him on the couch next to Minhyuk.

“What happened? Are you okay?” Minhyuk asked looking at both of them.

“Someone broke in, and they wanted to take Ilhoon with them” Eunkwang explained.

“What?” Minhyuk asked shocked and moved one arm behind Ilhoon so he could hug him.

“He said he’ll be back, I’ll put something in front of Ilhoon’s window for now and place his mattress in our room on the floor” Eunkwang explained and gave both a kiss on their heads and went back upstairs.

 

“Did that person say anything to you?” Minhyuk asked as he looked at Ilhoon.

“He was here to collect a debt and I was the bargain” Ilhoon explained.

“What? Oh no, please no, did he say anything else?” Minhyuk asked looking at Ilhoon with tears in his eyes.

“No not that I can remember, Daddy entered my room after he said that and I stopped listening to that guy” Ilhoon explained. Minhyuk held Ilhoon close against him as his tears rolled down his face as he held on to Ilhoon tighter.

 

“What’s wrong mommy?” Ilhoon asked.

“It’s all my fault” Minhyuk mumbled.

“What is?” Ilhoon asked.

“This” Minhyuk spoke.

“What? No mom this has nothing to do with you, how can it be your fault” Ilhoon said shocked.

“Yes it is” Minhyuk mumbled.

“What is?” Eunkwang asked as he re-entered the room.

“Mommy say’s it’s his fault” Ilhoon spoke.

“How? You were with me the whole time, it really is not your fault” Eunkwang explained.

“The debt, it’s the price I have to pay for me waking up out of that coma” Minhyuk explained.

“I don’t understand” Eunkwang said crouching down in front of Minhyuk.

“I was never supposed to wake up, I was supposed to die but you kept me in a coma and never let go of me, you and Ilhoon came back to me every day for a few hours and kept talking to me, it broke my heart to not be able to touch you or tell you how much I loved you” Minhyuk explained looking at his lap.

 

“I know this might sound crazy but there where people in my head who kept me there unable to re-turn to my body, I had to beg them to let me re-turn to my body and to be with you again, so they told me I could go but there was a price I needed to pay for it, I guess they came back to collect the price” Minhyuk explained.

 

“Do you even hear what you are saying?” Eunkwang asked softly.

“You don’t believe me?” Minhyuk asked looking up.

“You make it sound unbelievable sweetie” Eunkwang said.

“It’s the truth, even if you don’t believe me” Minhyuk said looking up.

“Okay why don’t we go to bed and see about this tomorrow?” Eunkwang said smiling and lifted Minhyuk up from the couch and walked towards their bedroom with Ilhoon following them.

 

The next day

 

Ilhoon was walking home from school when suddenly a van pulled up next to him and the door opened before they covered his mouth and pulled him in, they tied him up and put tape over his mouth, they drove passed his house before they rang the doorbell and taped a envelope on the door before the van sped off.

 

Eunkwang walked towards the door once the doorbell rang thinking it was Ilhoon who forgot his key but instead he found an envelope taped to the window of the door he pulled it off and closed the door before he opened it and read it while walking back to the living room.

 

“You were right” Eunkwang mumbled as he let the letter drop on the couch next to Minhyuk and he fell to the floor shocking Minhyuk as he grabbed the letter and read it before he let the letter drop to the floor.

 

“Ilhoon” Minhyuk mumbled and started crying, Eunkwang moved up to the couch and hugged him as he too cried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@Yuya_Love_B  you'll find out soon ^^

@SPYelmo  ooooooh pie ^^

what will happen to Ilhoon?

Who took him?

Will they be able to get Ilhoon back?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)

also could you please click this link for me?

http://www.gurupop.com/event/78/67757275706f703233353439