your eyes make constrict my heart

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ 5 } 

 your eyes make constrict my heart

                                                               

"He left today but I couldn't do anything to help him."

"It's not your fault that there are rules — rules which have to be followed even when faced with death.

 

"You're bleeding! What happened?"

"He did this to me. I won't let this go — not without him feeling the same pain I felt."

 

 

 

Ling stared at the computer screen in horror. It was currently at the school's web page or more accurately the school's students' bio data which was unaccessible to the public. Nevertheless, Ling couldn't care less about her little hacking when her sister's happiness was at sake.

"Park Chanyeol; relations — Park Jungmin." Ling all but snarled out the name, her hand reaching for her ruined one instinctively.

It was because of that Park Jungmin who caused her hand to be like this; ruined and destroyed.

How ironic it was, for the one Ning loved to be the son of that bastard who scared her face and would stop at nothing to expose her father's dirty deeds.

Damn, damn, damn. Ling scowled as she massaged her temple in frustration. How was she going to break this news to Ning?

 

 

 

Renowned Inspector Park seat by his desk, a frown on his face. Earlier today, he had almost managed to arrest a smuggler.

However, that bastard had managed to slip through his fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter