Unfair

The Misty Smile

"Do you all have everything with you before we go?" my mom exclaims to us.
"Yes!" we answer back.
I ask my mom when we sit in the car, "Why do we have to go to a ski resort? We could've just went somewhere closer like I don't know Mc'Donalds or something," I blurt.
"Hey! We're celebrating. Why? Is there something important that you have to do?" my mom argues.
"Yes. A lot of things: homework, studying for my tests, chores-
Mom cut me off, "Well... you just have to do it when we come back."
"Which would be?" Sulli went into our conversation.
"3 days from now."
I whine.
Suddenly, the person sitting next to me, Luhan, pinches my nose and tells me, "Just listen to Mom, okay?"
I made a face and he made a face back at me.
"This is going to be a long drive," Jaesun sighs.

We arrive at the airport where we got Luhan from China. I remember the memories of this crazy place. I look at the place where erted Luhan was staring at me, and he still is.
"Hana! Are you going or what?" Jaesun calls.
"Coming!" I run to my family.

I breathe at the hotel smell at our suite. Since we're all family and we can afford it, we get a very large room. For my parents, they will sleep in this room like a master bedroom. Sulli, Jaesun, Luhan, and I each get a bed with a side table. My bed is the nearest to the door, aligned with Luhan's, Sulli's, and Jaesun's. I drop my books at my side table. What is that I have to sleep with these people. I make a face.
We unpack our clothes and put it in the room dresser and closet.
"We're going to go skiing first. I appointed you guys for the first lesson," my mom claps her hands.
I change my clothes to my ski outfit: a pink jumpsuit with snow boots and pink and blue matching goggles. Luhan didn't have ski clothes yet, so we're going to go shop for his clothes first before we go skiing.
"Umma! I can't find my clothes!" Sulli yells.
"Did you bring it?" she asks.
"Of course. This is a ski trip not a beach trip," Sulli jokes.
There was a long pause.
I sit down on my cozy bed and continue reading my books like usually.
"Hana-honey! Do you mind if Sulli borrows your clothes?" my mom asks me.
"But what will I wear?" I raise my voice.
"I thought you didn't want to go skiing," my mom brought it up.
I roll my eyes.
"Give your clothes to Sulli already!" my dad yells at me.
"Yes sir," I mutter.
I go in the bathroom and change out my ski clothes and into a light pink blouse, black leggings, a black scarf, white coat, black heeled boots, and a white knitted hat.
I get out of the bathroom and throw my clothes at Sulli.
I sigh.

"Just stay here and wait for us, okay?" my parents say to me and Luhan as they go buy some cough medicine for Jaesun. They took Sulli and Jaesun with them.
While they were out shopping, I was stuck with Luhan sitting in a bench. I forgot to bring my book in my bag, so I was also stuck being bored. I suddenly have the urge to go to the bathroom.
"Hey! I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back," I rush. He didn't say anything and ignored me.
I go around the market looking for a bathroom. I finally found it and let everything out. I wash my hands and dry them. I go outside, but I don't remember where to go back. I just turned right and tried to look for the way back.
"Dang it," I cursed.
"Are you lost miss?" someone says.
I got scared and turn around. I see guys more like thugs standing in front of me looking like they're going to kidnap me.
"No I'm sorry," I smile and hurrily walk away.
"Wait, wait. Are you sure?" the leader puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Get away from me!" I alarm.
"Wow! Feisty," one of the thugs say.
I was about to cry. I close my eyes and cover my ears. Abruptly, I feel a breeze and hands on my shoulders.
"Back off! She doesn't want to be any where near you," I hear a familiar voice.
I hear the thugs smirk. I open my eyes to see Luhan rescueing me. 'OMG thank you.'
"What makes you say that, girly face?" they tease.
"At least I have a face," he threatens.  
The thugs were about strike a punch, but Luhan blocks it and gave a powerful kick to the leader's jaw. The members caught their falling leader and made a face at Luhan, but Luhan just played it cool.
"We're going to get you back for this!" they walk away.
"Thank you Luhan!" I hug him really tight because of my fear-ness.
I feel his heartbeat through my chest. It had a fast pace. I let go. I look at his face and he looked dumbfounded.
"What was that?" he asks.
"A hug. Duh?" I say.
He nods slightly.
I try to walk back to the route.
"Let's go. They might be looking for us," I say to Luhan.
He was just frozen there until I yelled his voice.