Siren Chapter 2

Siren Foreword

 

Chapter 2 - Siren Night

City night breathed around him. Up ahead, a high rise building shadowed the moon light's gleam. Fifteen stories high, Jiyong lived all by himself in an apartment on the thirteenth floor. The apartment building was a little away from YG entertainment but was close enough to reach by a mere bicycle ride. For a moment, Taeyang wondered why Jiyong didn't just choose to drive a car since he had the money to spend buying any kind of car anyway. And then he laughed silently when he realized that Jiyong had yet to turn 16, the allowed age for driving.

Taeyang entered the building and was welcomed by the warmth. The lady at the counter looked up at his presence in surprise then smiled, recognizing him. They had conversed once on the elevator, during one of the times she had to go to one of the floors to do something. She had told him that she was happy that Jiyong had finally found a friend. She'd said that he had always been alone and even they the employees were concerned about him since he was so young and seemed so lonely. He had pondered upon that as she said that Jiyong had lived here since his mother found a new job in Japan leaving him alone . And then she'd smiled, the elevator had opened and she had to leave. The elevator took him up to Jiyong's floor as he had continued his thoughts. That had been the start of Taeyang's growing affection for the younger boy. He just wanted to be there for him... just because no one else was.

Taeyang smiled at the lady and went over to the elevator, riding up to the 13th floor. Seconds later and he was there, the familiar hallways greeting his view. He immediately went over to Jiyong's front door and knocked. After a few moments of silence, he knocked again before just ringing the doorbell. And then he remembered that the doorbell was broken and that even after grating Jiyong to tell of this to the manager so that it could be fixed, still Jiyong hadn't done it. Taeyang frowned. He /had/ to do it himself didn't he? After all, he was the only one who was using the doorbell anyway. Oh well, maybe later on when they left the building to go on to Siren.

He tried again. Knocking louder, Taeyang waited for a response. He sighed in frustration, a hand going over to the knob as if to try in desperation to get the door to open. He turned the knob. The door opened. Surprised, Taeyang let himself enter, the darkness of the apartment greeting his view.

There was no sound but the darkness engulfing him. He closed the door behind him and wondered if Jiyong wasn't home yet. Lighting his digital watch though and looking at the blue lazer light, he found the time to be 7:57 pm. there was no light anywhere, no sound. He wondered then if Jiyong fell asleep. Taeyang shook his head as if knowing that Jiyong may have done just that, knowing the younger boy's habits. He went on over to Jiyong's room slowly. Perhaps, upon seeing Jiyong's asleep form, he should punish him by spanking his . That would teach him to be awake when it mattered. Grinning to himself, he pushed the door open and entered the room.

Looking first at the bed, he noticed it to be empty. A low sound was heard though and light that spilled through underneath the door that lead to the bathroom alerted him that there was someone in here. Bathing... So that was Jiyong was doing. At least he was getting ready now. He listened for a bit more.

The splatter of hot water against skin... Taeyang tried not to think dirty thoughts. His unforgivable mind was conjuring naughty pictures though and he decided to just go on and wait in the living room. As he was about to leave though, the bathroom door opened and Jiyong came out. Taeyang tried not to blush.

Jiyong... Just wrapping the towel around his hips, the younger boy walked out gracefully. He paused suddenly though as his eyes widened to meet cobalt eyes like his own. "Taeyang..."

"I... sorry..." Taeyang ducked his head, hoping Jiyong couldn't see the reddish stain that now tinged his cheeks. "Your door was open. I was knocking earlier on but there was no answer. I'll go wait in the - "

"No, actually..." Jiyong spoke with a shrug, as if not concerned with his appearance. "Actually, I'm having trouble choosing what to wear. I've never been actually to a..."

"Oh, okay..."

Jiyong turned the lights on and walked towards his closet, opening it and looking at the clothes hung in there. He looked on to the side at what Taeyang was wearing, his gaze lingering quite a bit, then back at the closet again.

Taeyang grinned to himself. so many trend fashion clothes in his closet.

Rows upon rows of colourful clothing. Most of them were what Jiyong wore in regular days. Shirts, tank tops and other sports wear. Jackets, jeans... Taeyang rummaged through them until he found what he was looking for. Dark clothes like before, something that was a lovely contrast to Jiyong's paleness. He took a pair of tight pants, shirt and tank top to Jiyong, grinning as he did. Jiyong took them and went on back to the bathroom to dress himself.

Upon seeing the barely clad form leave the room, Taeyang sighed to himself, closing the closet door. A reflection of himself greeted him and he looked at himself.

He was wearing simple black jeans. His shirt was special though, seemingly glittering in the dark. It was made of silver fabric, hugging his formed upper body. He also had a black jacket on since autumn nights were cold but he wondered if he should just leave it here since it would be undoubtedly hot in the warehouse after all. Shrugging, he studied himself some more...

He wore a silver chain around his neck to compliment his silver shirt. He also had a few silver rings on his fingers , he wore black leather boots with silver buckles... Wait a minute... He had forgotten to take his shoes off. But then Jiyong really didn't mind it, allowing no formality at all in his home. Taeyang smiled at himself and was glad at the person before him. He looked handsome tonight. It was to attract a certain boy. He could only wonder what Jiyong looked like tonight...

As if to satiate his curiosity, the door to the bathroom opened and the boy came out. He was wearing black suede trousers, a bit tight on the hips. The black tank top was a great contrast with his pale features, tightly showing off his torso. The white silk shirt was opened, a contrast to the darkness he wore as well as a compliment to his complexion. On his neck hung a white gold chain and a cross pendant as his hair was styled carefully, his long bangs partly covering his eyes. It was like looking at an apparition.

"What do you think?" Jiyong asked uncertainly, unsure of himself.

"You look great." Taeyang just grinned, restraining himself from praising the boy too much. "Are you ready?"

"Just my shoes..." Jiyong muttered before moving to leave the room and entering the living room. Taeyang watched the natural sway of the slender hips, his eyes greedy in the way he looked. Following Jiyong, he went on to the switch, turning the light on. It didn't turn on.

"Hey, the light..."

"When I got back, it wouldn't turn on. Maybe the bulb's been exhausted or something..."

"This time you finally fix it, alright?" Taeyang spoke in a reproachful manner. "You haven't even fixed your doorbell yet. You have to call maintenance, alright? And you forgot to lock the door! Next time, lock it alright? Who knows if there are erted men lurking out in the hallway?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes but was inwardly glad that there was at least one person who cared enough to grate on him like this. "Yes, mother..."

"I'm serious!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

Taeyang shook his head, watching as Jiyong sat on the floor to wear his black leather boots. "So... have you had dinner yet?"

"Have you?"

"Er, no..." Taeyang answered, moving towards the younger boy. Jiyong was now just sitting on the floor, looking up at him in a pretty little pose. Underneath the moonlight, one leg up and the other resting on the floor, Jiyong's calm beautiful eyes were focused on Taeyang's, as on one side, the shirt had slipped down to reveal the pale flesh of a shoulder and a bared throat. Taeyang wondered what it would feel like to bite that neck.

Restraining himself from blushing once again and mentally kicking himself for such dirty thoughts, Taeyang tried to focus on the present. "So, you wanna go get a bite first? Also, we're going to go to Jessica's house first, Yuri is there too"

"Which is which first?" Jiyong asked, slowly lifting himself from the floor to stand up. He looked absolutely lovely.

"Eat first, I guess. I told them we'll pick them up at 9 pm . So, you ready?"

Jiyong nodded, picking up his keys which were hung by the door. He made sure to lock it before they walked together towards the elevator. On the way out, Taeyang began to think...

That perhaps this was the night... when his revelation would occur...

He wondered how Jiyong would react. He wondered if Jiyong would accept him...

Thinking about it, he stopped suddenly, a small smile playing on his lips. "Ji..."

"What is it, Taeyang?"

"Youngbae. You call me Youngbae from now on." When Jiyong just looked at him, he continued. "And you, my friend, I will now call you Ji."

***

"Here we are."

Jiyong looked up as they approached a residential district. After they had their dinner, Taeyang lead him to Jessica's house. Up ahead, there were several American styled houses that came into view. They approached one that seemed blue in the light from its front door. He watched as Taeyang knocked on the door..

The door opened. A middle aged woman smiled upon seeing Taeyang and invited them inside, calling out to her Daughter. "Jessica dear, your friends are here. Come on down."

The two of them entered, but did not go on further since they were just going to wait anyway, It's his first time entering Jessica house. It's was so delightful, just like the owner of this house. turning his back to the stairs, he saw Jessica and Yuri coming down hand in hand from the second floor, a big smile on her beautiful face. Jessica was wearing short pink dress while Yuri was wearing black pants and grey top, they both look just like a little prince and princess. smiling to himself , Jiyong kept wondering if he become a YulSic shipper.

"Hey, you guys ready?" Taeyang asked, eyeing his friends.

"Yes." Jessica nodded. she turned to her mother. "I might not go home tonight, mom. I'll be staying in Yuri's and Taeyang's house tonight."

"That's fine, dear." She nodded. "Be careful, kids."

"Alright, mom."

They left the house and walked on towards the street, out the residential district and into the main road.

"It's getting cold out here" Jessica started.

"See I told you, you should wear more clothes, here take my jacket dear" Yuri gave her jacket while kissing her neck.

"Wait until you're alone with her though." Taeyang smirked  at Jiyong.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and smiled. He wish if he can experience the same kind of relationship like these two girl, someone to love him and care for him.

"Ji what's wrong?" Taeyang muttered, and Jiyong smiled back "Nothing Youngbae I was just thinking..."

"Wow, you two have become so close to call each other by these name. And isn't this funny that SM and YG members walking on the street side by side?" Yuri laughed.

"Hey Yuri, would you be kind enough to keep yourself reserved to Jessica, after all she needs you" Taeyang warned, not wanting to make Jiyong feel embarrassed from his first date..Taeyang paused, 'date' how he wish if it's really a date.

After some while they found a taxi, they informed the driver their destination. "Siren."

"You kids going there, eh?" The driver was an old man but he looked friendly and outgoing, as if he was like them when he was younger. "I've driven many kids there tonight. I think there's something special happening tonight..."

Yuri was the one to respond. "What about it, ojiisan?"

"Heard there was a special discount or something. The two boys I talked to said something about free recreational 'stuff'. Whatever that means..."

"Really, ojiisan?"

The driver laughed. "Hey, I'm not that old. Call me ojisan or something. I'm not that old to be a grandfather yet."

The others laughed. Jiyong remained silent, his eyes going to the front mirror to look at them. He didn't expect Taeyang's warm and calm gaze to be on him. Flustered quite a bit, he looked away and focused on the dark city scenery that they passed through from the open window on his side. He ignored the rest of their conversation the rest of the trip.

After crossing the bridge and moving across several streets, the taxi went inside a fully loaded parking lot, stopping in front of a large warehouse. They all got out as Taeyang paid the driver, gaining smiles and thanks from his companions. The taxi sped away and they were looking at the gigantic building in front of them. From their point of view, they were already hearing the loud impact of techno music pounding against the dark walls of the building. Light and smoke poured out from the opened windows and balconies where anonymous faces were taking a break. The party had already started.

Like cool kids of their generation, the four of them walked smoothly towards the front gate. At this time, there were no lines already as most of the partygoers were already inside enjoying themselves. From the corner of his eyes, Jiyong looked at Taeyang, still amazed at the other's presence for the night. Taeyang had dressed himself well, very much attractive to his eyes. He'd first noticed it from when he saw him in his room but thankfully had stifled any embarrassing reaction.

In the front door, a bouncer greeted them by looking at them from behind dark sun glasses. He was wearing a rich suit, hulking in size and muscular in appearance. One prolonged look at Jiyong and Taeyang and he nodded, giving them permission to enter. He looked on to Yuri while giving wink to Jessica and nodded too, letting them all in. Yuri gave the man a death glare before they entered.

Inside, the environment was as what was expected. The thundering beat of music screamed with boundless force. The heat welcomed them with the hazy smoke from cigarettes and drugs. The mere air seemed to reverberate with meteor impact as their sight was greeted with gyrating bodies under the flashing lights of the dance floor.

Cool, calm, collected, Jiyong let his companions lead the way as he walked on more slowly as if his body was already in synch with the rhythm of the club. He noticed gazes upon him, some surprised with recognition, some with unsuppressed attraction and lust. He ignored all of them with cold eyes, hoping that none would approach.

Taeyang watched as Yuri and Jessica lead them to the tables. They were searching for somewhere to situate themselves. On the dance floor, he noticed some familiar people like Tiffany dancing with Taeyeon of course. Taeyang looked on elsewhere finding many other familiar people. He paused suddenly, waiting for Jiyong to catch up then grinned as the younger boy looked at him.

"Do you see what I see?" Taeyang's eyes were everywhere.

"What?"

"Look over there..." Taeyang smirked as they began walking side by side again. His eyes were on the dance floor. Eunhyuk and Donghae were just leaving to go back to their table.

" Eunhyuk and Donghae..." Jiyong muttered, bewildered at the large grin. That expression hadn't been seen by his eyes for quite a while now.

"Jiyong, look Over there..." Over at the second floor, near the railing and against a wall, well-dressed Seugnhyun and Daesung were making out, their arms on each other.

Jiyong couldn't believe his eyes. It was true then. Yes he knew from the beginning that they are in relationship, they are  a couple who cared not what people would think about them. He wondered what it would feel like if he would have that kind of relationship with Taeyang. Turning his face away, he felt his cheeks heat up with a blush.

"can you believe that? our members are so ! I've seen them doing it hundred times already..speaking about members, look over there.." Taeyang pointed on a table. It was a table that sat the very familiar faces of Seungri, Minzi, CL and Boom. Upon seeing that table, Jiyong looked at them and so them flirting with each other, yep Seungri is surly in love with Minzi.

Taeyang lead them to a bar like corner where liquor was served. He noticed that Yuri and Jessica were nowhere in his sight now.

Taeyang sat at a stool, letting Jiyong follow him. His eyes were on the crowd, scanning for his step sister yet again. "I can't find Yuri"

Taeyang continued to look around. After a few more seconds, he shrugged, turning with a ready to smile to Jiyong. "Oh well. They'll be ok. Let's drink for awhile, alright?" And in a lower voice, "And tell them you're 21 if they ask."

Jiyong nodded as Taeyang raised a hand, calling the bar tender's attention. A handsome man in his mid twenties approached them from the other side of the counter and smiled. "What'll it be, boys?"

"Two Pina Coladas." Taeyang ordered for the both of them, knowing Jiyong enough to do it for him.

The bar tender looked on with a confused grin. "Isn't that a bit too soft? Tonight's a night to celebrate."

"That'll be enough for now."

"Alright..." The man walked on back to prepare those drinks while Taeyang focused on Jiyong.

"What?" Jiyong asked, feeling uneasy at the gaze. He tried to focus on what the bar tender was doing.

"It's your first time drinking, right?" Taeyang smirked a naughty smirk. "Tonight, my boy, I'll be making a man out of you."

Jiyong just rolled his eyes. "It's not my first time."

"Eh?"

Seeing the surprise in Taeyang's face, Jiyong shrugged. "I keep some alcohol at home though you've never seen them. Hard to buy but money is a good motivation to sell liquor to someone under aged." He looked away, not knowing why he said that.

"Really?" Taeyang was a bit shocked. From the corner of his mind, he wondered why Jiyong would drink on his own. Perhaps it was depression sometimes... Well, he deemed to change that. One thing bothered him though and he wondered... "Hey, Ji..."

"Yes?"

"Just wondering if you smoked..."

Jiyong looked embarrassed for more than a moment. "Yeah, started when I was 12... I don't do it often."

"I've tried it just last year. I don't like the taste of it. Uhm... how about drugs?"

"Not yet..."

"I tried it several times whenever I go here. That free recreational 'stuff' that that taxi driver spoke about is Ecstasy. It's popular on raves like this one. It seems that tonight they're being given out free someplace here." Taeyang thought about that before turning to Jiyong with a stern glance. "Oh, and don't try it. That'll be bad for you."

"I'm not a child. I can decide for myself." Jiyong just responded.

The drinks were served. The bubbly drinks were placed in front of the two of them. Jiyong tasted it, noting the strong taste of both coconut and pineapple, the alcohol faint in the background. It tasted very good actually...

"Like it?" Taeyang grinned, sipping on his own glass. At Jiyong's small nod, he turned back towards the crowd, his eyes searching. However, the sight of Yuri wasn't anywhere and what greeted him was the familiar sight of Dara in a short red dress that left little to the imagination. He stared at her not because he liked her appearance but because he was very familiar with her.

"Youngbae..." She smiled seductively as she approached, alcohol and drugs making her a little tipsy as well as forgetful of modesty. She leaned against the bar as she stood before Taeyang.

"Uhm, Dara, what are you doing here?"

"Came to see you, handsome." She winked, unmindful of herself. "Wanna dance?"

Not wanting to be rude yet desperately not wanting to go, Taeyang looked on back to Jiyong who was watching the conversation with interest. It seemed a bit off but he almost saw something akin to jealousy in those familiar beautiful eyes. He wondered if he was imagining.

"Go on ahead. I'll just be here." He muttered, sipping on his drink and not wanting to look so jealous. Taeyang and Dara seemed familiar to each other and it was enough to make him seethe. Perhaps they had a relationship before.

"Hi Jiyong, first time here right? enjoy you time to max" Dara pulled away from leaning on the counter, moving closer to Jiyong. "and don't tell the manager about what you see here. coz it's all our lil secret" Dara grinned, pulling Taeyang to the dance floor in her drunken stupor. "Come on, Youngbae"

Taeyang could only glance helplessly at Jiyong.

***

The second song now...

Jiyong tried not to react rashly at the fact that his object of attraction was still dancing on the dance floor with Dara. What were those two doing anyhow? They looked like they were enjoying themselves. He drank his scotch with a bit of urgency, something unusual for him. As the bitter liquid entered his lips though, he realized what he was doing and slowed down. He had to distract himself.

Thinking suddenly, he remembered all about his chat mate 'SOL'. He wondered if he was around here. Since SOL was a trainee, he may as well look around to see familiar faces from the court. He wanted to know his own secret admirer, as if that would soothe the bitterness he felt when he saw Taeyang with Dara. He scanned around.

On another corner of the room, he saw Seunhyun and Daesung dancing again, pressed against each other in an obvious display that they belonged to each other only. Jiyong looked on wistfully at them since for quite a while, he did have a crush on Seunhyun. Sighing, he looked on around the room again, trying to occupy himself.

The sight of Eunhyuk and Donghae... They were on the second floor and Eunhyuk was pulling Donghae towards a room. Jiyong blushed, knowing what was going to happen up there...

"Hi."

There was a sudden voice. Surprised, Jiyong turned back to the counter, noticing that a man sat on the empty seat that had belonged to Taeyang earlier on. The man was a foreigner, perhaps American or European. His accent hinted on the former though. The man was very tall even while sitting down, perhaps an athlete. He was wearing a tight black shirt, showing off his muscular body. His blond hair was short though one lock was not cut, to add hair style. His eyes were gleaming, deep green in colour as he smiled seductively.

"Are you alone?"

"Uh, no... I have a friend with me." Jiyong found himself entranced by those green cat eyes.

"Let me guess... that's him, right?" The man tilted his head, his eyes spotting Taeyang who was still dancing with Dara. When he saw Jiyong look on at Taeyang with a small glance, he smiled even more. "So... you like him, don't you?"

"What?" Jiyong asked, not expecting the man to be so perceptive. "What are you talking about?"

"I've watched you since you've entered." The man just grinned. "So cool, so calm, as if you were a dark angel as you walked with natural grace. You were easily seductive, you know." Seeing the indignant look Jiyong gave him, he just continued. "But like all other dark angels, your eyes were cold, defensive... Hiding a pain deep inside. I saw you... looking on with longing at that man."

Jiyong looked away, knowing that the man was right. Even though he didn't want to believe, he knew it was the truth.

"He's obviously straight though so that's a problem, isn't it? So..." And the man smirked, a hand resting confidently on Jiyong's thigh. "Why don't you and me...?"

"No." Jiyong said cooly, picking up the offending hand on his thigh and dropping it back to the man's own lap.

"Come on. Your beauty is wasted. Come on..." Gentle coaxing words that made it sound as if he was already molesting the boy. "Please?" A hand of his slowly made its way to Jiyong's face, hovering there but not touching. "So beautiful... And yet he couldn't even see you."

"HEY!" It was a female's voice that broke the moment and both the man and Jiyong looked on at the side to see none other than Yuri , hands on her waist while Jessica standing beside her. She looked on angrily at the stranger. "Mr. Blair, stop hitting on my friend. You may own this place but stop trying to molest him!"

The man, startled, looked on with amusement at Yuri . "Oh, it's you Yuri-iaaah. I'm not bothering your friend at all. Just telling him some things he needed to hear, is all." He stood with grace, towering over Yuri . He took one last lingering look at Jiyong and walked away.

"Are you alright? Was he bothering you?" Yuri asked in a concerned tone, looking on with a soft gaze at Jiyong.

"We were just speaking..." Jiyong muttered, continuing to sip on his drink.

"Heh, alright... Anyway, you're drinking! This is something new! And, where's Youngbae? "

Jiyong raised his hand to jab his thumb towards the direction where Taeyang and Dara were dancing. Yuri looked towards that direction and noticed that Taeyang was just coming back from the dance floor with Dara. Yuri looked mad.

"Youngbae!"

Taeyang cringed, hearing Yuri enraged exclamation. Going back to the bar, not knowing how to get rid of Dara clingy by his side, he watched the rigid back of Jiyong, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Oh, Yuri" Dara flashed a grin towards her. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?... I'm going now see you guys!"

When Dara left, Taeyang grinned wanting to duck his head. Jiyong made no motion still from his seat, as if not hearing them. He must be mad...

Yuri seethed, but she controlled herself. "Imagine that..."

"'Yuri, where were you?" Taeyang asked with a nervous grin.

She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything else. She turned to Jiyong then. "Hey, let's go on to our table, alright? I've got something special there. Come on..."

Jiyong stood, paying for the drinks he and Taeyang ordered, ignoring Taeyang's outburst of wanting to pay for them himself. Seeing the table Yuri pointed to, he walked on to that direction cooly, trying to not be jealous. Around the dance floor, he walked, faintly hearing Yuri scolding Taeyang from behind. He ignored them and walked with Jessica, concurrently trying to forget that foreigner's words to him earlier on. He was concentrated enough on his thoughts when he didn't notice he was in front of a familiar table.

"What!?!"

"What are you pointing at Seungri?"

"What is - oh my..."

"What is it?"

"Jiyong"

"Didn't expect you to come in here..."

Jiyong allowed himself to pause in his steps just to give them all a glare. He noticed that most everyone were there. Seungri, Seunghyun, Daesung, Minzi, CL, Boom, Nichkun and Taecyeon. They all stared in surprise at him.

"what brings you here Jiyong? you're not stealing Jessica from Yuri are you?" Seungri asked sarcastically. Jiyong would have frowned but he stifled his reaction. Jiyong replied calmly trying his best not to ruin his day " Jeissca is my close friend and I have the right to go out with her.. Is it too much for your thick brain Panda!"

"What did you just" Seungri stand up immediately after finishing his sentence s if he was waiting for the right opportunity to start a fight.

 

Taeyang watched the fight between Jiyong and Seungri from just a few steps away. he sigh to himself, these two always act like Tom and Jerry.. Yuri beside him was still frowning even after she had chided him about not ever abandoning Jiyong like that again. She reminded him that this night was a rare chance to tell Jiyong about his feelings and he wasn't doing much good.

"Hey, why don't you stir the pot a little?" Yuri suddenly muttered.

"Huh?"

"Go on and act like you and Jiyong are an item. That'll provoke them, right? And you'll get a hint of his would be reaction."

"I don't know, Yuri. It's risky."

"Come on! Don't be a chicken!"

Taeyang waited a while longer, listening to his erratic heartbeat. His heart's beating seemed so loud amidst all the noise inside the club. Finally, he sighed, deciding to just 'stir the pot'. "Alright..." He walked on towards Jiyong, gaining the attention of familiar faces.

"Taeyang, what a surprise..." Minzi stated, a gleam in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Daesung said.

As Taeyang was about to answer one of the questions however, Seungri interrupted, a gleam in his eyes as his attention was on Jiyong.

"Wait, Jiyong hasn't answered questions given to him, right?" He was sitting relaxed at the back, leaning on the cushion, his arm draped possessively on Minzi.

As Jiyong answered with a shrug, he suddenly felt a foreign arm around his shoulder and he looked to his side to see Taeyang being the doer of that action. It almost made him blush but the thought of all these familiar people seeing him blush... It was mortifying. So, he treated it with a relaxed expression.

"He's with me." Taeyang smirked, trying to search Jiyong's face for a reaction. He found none however. The act itself seemed so natural to Jiyong already, as if it was really them. He found himself shocked at that, though he only smiled in reaction.

Jiyong wondered what on earth Taeyang was thinking of. He knew that this would give birth to a billion different gossips by as early as tonight. For a moment though, he enjoyed the joke that Taeyang was obviously making. For a moment, he wanted to pretend it was real. But then, as the man had said earlier on, Taeyang was straight. That was what would keep them apart in terms of the kind of relationship he desired. Oh well...

"You...!" Seungri stood up, still pointing at Jiyong " I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! That was why you always started all those fights with me! I knew it! You had a major crush on the one and only ME!" He laughed.

"you're so Idiot" His curse was accompanied by a complimentary lump on the head on Seungri's head by Seunghyun.

"How long has this been happening?" Daesung asked in confusion. "But then Jiyong is silent about himself..."

"This is great. The four best male singers in YG are all gay..." CL grinned.

Seungri looked at CL with a mug face "What do you mean by The four best male singers in YG are all gay?, I'm straight.............hey! do you mean I'm not  good singer!"

"Jiyong-kun, finally you've found someone..." Boom said cutting Seungri with a dreamy sigh.

"Taeyang, so what's he like?" Seunghyun asked, raising his brows twice with meaning. Taeyang and Jiyong blushed, catching the meaning.

"What are you talking about, Seunghyun?" Taeyang asked, his courage slowly dissimilating as he felt his face heat up. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Jiyong with the same reaction. His grasp on his friend's shoulder felt suddenly odd as if he didn't know if his weight was too heavy or too light for the pressure of the grasp.

"You know exactly what I'm talking - Hey, ouch!" Seunghyun had been with a teasing glint in his eyes until Daesung hit him lightly on the shoulder in a chiding manner.

"Stop embarrassing them, Seunghyun." Daesung looked sternly at his boyfriend.

"All right, all right..." Seunghyun muttered. "Was just having fun..."

"So, how long?" CL asked.

"Er..." Taeyang knew they should get out of here soon lest the act fail and they'll just be laughed at. Fortunately for him, Yuri realized this too for she came in closer to him, her hands on her hips, obviously there to create an act to save them.

"There you are, Youngbae!" Yuri exclaimed in her little act. She schooled her expression with annoyance. "Didn't I say that we meet at 9:30 ? What time is it? 10:00 now? Oh, hi Jiyong...Oh Jessica you're here too baby"

Taeyang grinned at her in thanks and spoke. "Sorry, Yuri neechan. We still had dinner and all." When she came to stand beside him, he turned to their curious spectators. "By the way, all of you, Yuri is going to be my step sister."

"You sure look alike alright" Seungri spoke his observation.

"Yeah, I know" Yuri gave a little smile before looking once at Taeyang. "I'm sorry but we've all got to be going somewhere right now."

"Alright."

"Farewell..." Taeyang grinned, leading Yuri, Jessica and Jiyong towards their intended table.

When they left the table that housed many familiar faces, Jiyong almost wanted to shrug the arm off his shoulder but reminded himself that this was all an act anyway. He was still confused as to why Taeyang would pretend though. Walking on, Taeyang suddenly let go of his shoulders, only to walk behind him, his two hands on his shoulders as if he was guiding him to walk or pushing a push cart. And then a heat was felt on his back as Taeyang neared him, only to whisper on his ear.

"What'd you think?"

Almost unable to breathe, Jiyong merely shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing what to respond. He didn't know Taeyang's motivation about the joke. However, inside himself, he wondered if Taeyang did it to actually send a message to him. He wished that was so... That perhaps Taeyang be attracted to him enough to make him crossover to have interest on a person of his own gender.

They arrived at a table at the back, near the window, a perfect location. It was beside an open door too, one that lead to the harbour at the back of the warehouse. It was none too hot back here as cool breeze from the sea came in freely. On the table were Yuri 's friends, college students. There were four males and three females. Upon seeing them arrive, they grinned up in greeting, obviously already stoned.

"Sit..." Tiffany waved happily while taeyeon sitting beside her. Yuri returned to her seat and was handed a joint. She inhaled deeply before passing it to her brother.

Jiyong watched with interest as Taeyang inhaled too from the joint, his eyes closing as if in ecstasy. Then it was passed to him and he emulated his friend before passing it on to Jessica. It was then that Taeyang opened his eyes widely, obviously alarmed.

"What?"

"Did you smoke?"

"Yeah..."

"I told you not to! Damn, this is all my fault..."

"I wanted to, Youngbae." Jiyong just reassured the older boy, not knowing why Taeyang had to feel guilty for that minor thing.

"Just don't do it again then." Taeyang looked at Jiyong, wanting him to promise.

"No." was the indignant response. "If you can then I can. If you won't then I won't."

"Fine..."

Unbeknownst to them, the others were watching them with interest.

A few more rounds of pot and alcohol occurred before Taeyang finally decided to take a break from it. Taeyang stood suddenly. "Hey, Ji, let's go find where Yuri andJessica went..."

Jiyong nodded, stood, feeling a bit tipsy. He straightened though, knowing he was very much in control. The drug and alcohol in his system was something welcomed though for suddenly he felt loose like he hadn't felt in years. His current mind told him that it was okay to do whatever the hell he wanted, and looking on at the dance floor, he could even allow himself to go there and do that. He shook his head though, just following Taeyang.

"I forgot which direction they went to." Taeyang's brows furrowed. He looked in all corners of the floor but didn't see anyone which resembled Yuri and Jessica. He looked back suddenly, wondering if Jiyong's tolerance for alcohol was high or low. Seeing the still cool face that looked back at him, he grinned, stopping for awhile and letting Jiyong catch up so that they could walk together. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Jiyong looked at his friend but just shrugged. Truthfully, he felt relaxed even with the knowledge that tomorrow he would have to pay for the extreme headache that he would surely feel. That was alright though for this was a rare night for him. He wondered only if he would ever be back in Siren again after tonight.

"Well, at least you didn't say no." Taeyang grinned. As they walked on, they noticed that many eyes were upon them, obviously recognizing who they were. He didn't mind the stares nor the sure gossips that would come out of this night. Instead, he enjoyed the company of his friend more and never wanted this night to be over.

They walked past the table that belonged to YG. Seungri seemed drunk already, resting his head on Minzi's shoulder while she watched the dance floor where the others seemed to be. On the dance floor indeed... Everyone was there.

The two boys had to pause, seeing the almost slow motion movement under the flashing lights. Up, down, and moving like silk under fire, the dancing bodies looked like art. That was when they saw Yuri and Jessica moving with the thundering beats of music. That was also when Taeyang had an idea.

"There they are." Taeyang spoke in a loud voice, over the music. He pointed towards Yuri and Jessica and looked at Jiyong with a grin, pulling him over so that they too would be on the dance floor. When they approached his friends, the tipsy Jessica saw them.

"Taeyang! Jiyong! finally you decide to dance!" Jessica exclaimed, her eyes widening with excitement. she was still dancing ily with Yuri. Yuri's lips was set in a grin.

"Why don't you guys dance?" Yuri asked, obviously thinking the same thing.

Taeyang laughed softly before turning his eyes to Jiyong. "You want to?" There was no visible reaction. He didn't know if Jiyong wanted to or not.

He looked back at YulSic. Jessica seemed to want to say something private to him so he bent down a bit so that she could whisper something in his ears.

"Dance with him. He wants to..." Jessica whispered. "And all the while, look at his eyes..."

She pulled away with a big grin, turning to the confused eyes of Yuri. Shaking her head, they just continued to dance. Taeyang looked at her for awhile then smiled, thanking her silently for the advice. He turned to Jiyong and they began walking towards the edge of the dance floor.

"What'd she say?" Jiyong asked, more than a little curious. They walked on to where there were less people dancing and where no one familiar was in sight. He had a feeling about this...

Before the edge of the dance floor, Taeyang stopped, turning to his friend. "You want to dance?"

"I..." Jiyong hoped he was not blushing.

"Come on." Taeyang just grinned. "I'll lead. You don't have to do much."

"I don't know..." Jiyong said reluctantly but nevertheless followed when Taeyang took his hand. He wondered why the hell he was allowing this but perhaps it was now the drugs and alcohol affecting him. Finally, he just shrugged as Taeyang began to move to the music. And as sudden as he saw that admired body dancing in front of him, he too began to move, the vices in his veins adding mania to the way he moved.

Taeyang watched as Jiyong almost reluctantly began to dance himself. The start was awkward but soon, Jiyong revealed his flawless grace, moving his hips in synch to the music. He wanted to see his eyes but they were closed. Jiyong was moving like he was defying gravity, his natural elegance making him look so spectacular. Taeyang wanted to swoon.

Slowly, Jiyong opened his eyes, wanting to watch Taeyang. The other was a great dancer and those calm eyes like his own were focused wholly on him. Wanting to not embarrass himself, he looked on back at those eyes, as if in their irises were like reflections to each other.

He looked at those eyes, just like Jessica told him. He watched the deep sapphire of the irises, the way they looked only at his own eyes. He felt himself being drawn to them, as if he was drowning in the great blue sea. That was when he noticed that those normally expressionless eyes were very full of emotions tonight. Underneath the flashing lights as Jiyong moved his body, the eyes were gleaming, a natural seductive glint glowing within them without Jiyong's consciousness. The drugs and alcohol obviously helped to make him act more natural. That was when Taeyang wanted to touch him.

Jiyong watched as Taeyang moved on closer, the older boy obviously up to something. He surrendered to Taeyang's touch, letting Taeyang hold his waist and slowly turn him around so that his back was pressed to the strong chest of his friend.

Taeyang cherished the moment, slow in his movements. He breathed in the smell of Jiyong, his cherry scented shampoo, the soap mixing with the scent of the warehouse. He felt the heat, noticed that Jiyong had stiffened slightly, not used to physical contact. He sighed, wanting to change that as he spoke to Jiyong from behind. "What do you think?"

"Of what?" Jiyong hoped his voice didn't sound funny. Why was he suddenly feeling nervous? He actually wanted this but a part of him as always was afraid of human contact since he was not used to it.

"Of this."

"Dancing?"

"Yeah..." Taeyang sighed, his hands moving to the younger boy's hips. He was actually asking about them as a couple but maybe that could wait awhile.

"I'm not my usual self..." Jiyong could only mutter.

Taeyang laughed, the tension breaking as he shook his head. "You're quite a dancer, you know that?" He spun the younger boy around so that he could look into his eyes again.

"I never danced before...I mean with someone"

"Really?" Taeyang snickered, ing his hips forward once as the music suggested. He wondered what Jiyong thought of /that/. "You've got a natural talent then."

Not wanting to blush at that possibility of a hint, Jiyong just continued to focus on his movements, doing whatever he thought was appropriate with the music. "It's just the drugs maybe... It's affecting me... or your vision."

Laughing once more, Taeyang continued to watch the boy he admired, enjoying fully how Jiyong had finally gotten to relax. He decided to dance two more songs just to take advantage of Jiyong's looseness.

"Taeyang, I realize what you're doing..." Jiyong muttered, noting the gleam in Taeyang's eyes. He didn't dare disrupt Taeyang's plans though, wanting to be in them for some reason.

"And yet you're not going to stop me, are you?"

"I have an excuse."

Taeyang laughed on, really having fun now, not caring at all what the hell people would say about them. The gossip would surely be haunting him on YG Entertainment the following week but for now he didn't care. He didn't care.

***

The night had gone on and on. After abandoning to the dance, they'd gone to Taeyeon and Tiffany's table and had a few drinks, Taeyang speaking with his friends about random things. Then they'd gone back to Yuri 's table only to smoke more and drink more. They were surrendering themselves to sin but they didn't care. Now, finally, Taeyang had decided to take a break lest they pass out from overdose. He had wondered at that lucid statement but it had made sense enough to get them both out the warehouse as they walked on back at the harbour.

Out here, it seemed cold as the other young people around were wrapping their jackets tighter around themselves. Jiyong had long abandoned his white silk shirt though, leaving it to Yuri as Taeyang had done the same with his black jacket. Even here outside, they felt hot due to the alcohol in them. That was why the sight of the people all around them who seemed to feel cold was not making sense to them much. They were the uptight kids who lived by the rules of society, not wanting to do anything dishonourable. They were the ones controlled while /they/ - Taeyang and himself - were /free/.

"You seem happy tonight." Taeyang laughed as they walked on to the edge of the harbour, into the darkness where no one else was around. Slowly, he sat himself at the edge, letting his legs dangle. He was careful, not wanting to fall as he watched Jiyong do the same, following what he did.

"Happy? What do you mean?"

"Your eyes are gleaming" Taeyang snickered, looking on more deeply to his eyes. "Nope, definitely not the eyes of Jiyong Kwon. Hey, what'd you do to my friend?"

"Stop joking around..." As Jiyong sat down beside Taeyang, he felt the world spinning around. He closed his eyes for awhile, wanting the dizzying blur to stop. When he opened his eyes again, he sighed, breathing in the sea air while focussing his eyes up above them. He didn't know what time it was and didn't care but it seemed as if night was still going to be for a few hours. Up high, the moon was a full moon, a great contrast of silver shade against the velvet purple of the night. It was the first time he noticed that indeed it was a full moon.

Taeyang watched Jiyong silently, silently admiring. Jiyong watched the beautiful moon above them but he watched the beautiful person beside him. Perhaps this was finally the night. It was the perfect moment, the perfect place. And Jiyong was loose. He might be more open-minded tonight and it could become truly special. He was going to say what he felt. And Jiyong was either going to accept him or not but... He had to tell him.

"Ji..."

"Hmm?" Jiyong turned to Taeyang with curiosity. He looked so relaxed, never like before, his lips in an easy smile that was like Taeyang's usual one.

Taeyang paused all his thoughts and movements and focused on that one expression, visibly stunned. this night was worth it, what with getting Jiyong to smile just like that. He cherished the moment and smiled back, wanting it to last forever. He wondered how long it had been since Jiyong smiled just like this.

When Taeyang didn't say and do anything but stare at him, Jiyong looked on back up at the sky. He felt totally relaxed, wanting to express himself fully, without restraint. So, he began to talk... Like he never used to...

"I've always liked looking at the moon."

Taeyang stared, joyed and a bit perplexed at Jiyong's sudden mood. The alcohol sure was a big help to Jiyong tonight. Was Jiyong going to tell him about his life?

"Ever since I was little, it was the only thing that brought me joy..." A wistful look entered Jiyong's eyes as he reflected. "No, not joy but... contentment. It was the one thing that never faded with time. Giving light in my darkness..."

Taeyang felt sad for his friend. But he decided not to interrupt him, just listening.

"I've always been alone." Jiyong shrugged, feeling a little awkward. As he did, he suddenly felt a little cold, the surroundings finally taking effect on him. "Mother left me when I was small.. Father... He died when I was a kid"

His shoulders shook slightly - almost unseen - and he closed his eyes, not wanting to face reality. He didn't know what he was doing anymore or was saying. He knew he was acting so weird. That the mask had shattered and he was perhaps breaking down.

Wide-eyed, Taeyang stared at the now shivering form of the younger boy. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around him, letting Jiyong's head rest on his chest. Apparently, the alcohol did this too. Tonight, Jiyong was free of any barricades. Tonight, he was showing his vulnerability. And tonight, he told him the truth about himself for the first time. He'd justified his personality, trusted him enough. Taeyang admired him more than ever. (Ji...)

Hugging him more, he abandoned to what he truly wanted to express, one hand drawing circles on the younger boy's back. For a long time, he held on to that moment, never wanting it to end.

He felt Jiyong shift in his embrace after a while before the boy slowly pulled back to look into his eyes. There were unshed tears in those eyes, but gleaming now even in the darkness, obviously reflecting the light from the moon. And on that beautiful face was a rare yet truthful smile that seemed to shatter Taeyang's very world.

"Youngbae, I..." Jiyong spoke, a whisper escaping his lips. The words died down, a warm blush staining his pale cheeks. He looked adorable. And that was when Taeyang knew.

Taeyang watched slowly the bare emotions that passed through Jiyong's eyes. He watched him closely as if his own life depended on it. Underneath the pale moonlight, he looked so desirable yet vulnerable at the same time. In those sapphire eyes like his own, he thought he saw a reflection of what he was feeling and that caused his stomach to knot. He felt nervous but was feeling courageous. There was an intense conflict inside him and yet he followed his instincts, knowing that the right time had come.

Gently placing a palm on Jiyong's cheek, he leaned in closer. He tilted the boy's head to the side to prepare him as he moved on in, gazes never breaking apart. His other hand brushed the long strands of bangs from that beautiful face and he let his eyes fall shut, noticing that Jiyong had done the same. It tickled him when their faces were right before each other, the long bangs that hadn't been cut for awhile. He breathed in the mixed scent of the younger boy, leaning on in.

Jiyong's breath caught in his chest as he felt Taeyang's breath on his lips. The older boy was commanding what was about to happen, tilting his head to the side. His closed eyes could only imagine what they looked like to the world but he cared nothing for them right now, all his attention concentrated on their moment, their time.

Lips touched together in an almost chaste brush of skin. Taeyang slowly moved his lips against the younger boy's, making it slow and gentle. It tasted like alcohol and smoke and yet there was a faint sweetness to it, something that would have been strong if they had kissed in a regular day unlike this one. He felt Jiyong slowly responding, moving with his' and that's when he chose to le on Jiyong's bottom lip. He tasted him, showed him what he felt through their mutual physical connection. He nipped lightly at first before doing it in a harder, more hungry way, knowing that it would probably bruise later on. Grinning as Jiyong surrendered to his ministrations, he delved in deeper, choosing that moment to explore even more as he parted Jiyong's lips with his tongue and entered. He noted the surprise and grinned, knowing exactly that this was the younger boy's first time. He made sure to let him enjoy it, kissing deeper, exploring the surfaces of the other's mouth. Indeed, he knew it, the boy was sweet under the alcohol. It was like honey, like old wine. He was surprised when Jiyong responded almost instinctively by letting their tongue mesh, also exploring his own mouth. Their saliva mingled, their connection deepened and it continued, the hot caresses of lips while they held on to each other tightly, the world around them reduced to their first kiss.

Jiyong blushed into the sensation, letting Taeyang take control but responding in a way to give pleasure to the other boy. Truly, he didn't know what he was doing and his movements were now only based on instincts and nothing else. He felt Taeyang moving his hands from his face to his neck, feeling the pulse from his jugular vein. The other hand moved on to run through his hair in a pleasurable caressing manner, gliding smoothly over the fine ebony locks. He held Taeyang in return, touching the other's flawless skin, memorizing his face's surface. After that, he rested both palms on Taeyang's neck before venturing on with more courage. He slowly wrapped his arms on Taeyang's neck.

Taeyang smiled within the kiss, moving his hands down the nape of Jiyong, gliding over the smooth neck then back to the tight black fabric of his tank top until he was feeling the curve of his back. He massaged the boy's back gently as he massaged his lips but then the moment had to end as he felt that it was getting harder to breathe. As if Jiyong was feeling it too, they broke apart slowly in mutual agreement, looking at each other's eyes.

"Youngbae..." Jiyong looked on wide-eyed at Taeyang. Again, he felt the world spinning and this time it was not just because of the alcohol. He didn't know what to say or do, shocked beyond words.

Taeyang could only grin though, having seen this reaction in past girlfriends. He couldn't deny that this was special though as what he felt for the younger boy was very special as well. Feeling a bit mischievous, he placed his palms on Jiyong's shoulders, only to push him gently to the ground. He snickered softly and hovered over him, a smirk on his lips.

Jiyong could only look up, still stunned. He noticed the naughty smirk then finally began to relax. He wasn't sure if people were looking at them or not as he hadn't looked at anything or anyone else but Taeyang for awhile. He didn't care what they would say, didn't care what they would think. An easy smile played on his lips and he sighed, finding himself full of relief.

Taeyang watched the pale person underneath him and admired the view. And then he leaned in closer, his lips trailing on the pale face then to the neck. He found himself obsessed with the slim neck. It had always been his perhaps. He immediately led on it, barely restraining himself from biting. He didn't know why he wanted to taste the blood of the other boy, to taste the tangy, metallic liquid but it seemed to be a y thing to do. To see the pale neck stained with blood...

He restrained himself enough though and pulled back, wanting to see Jiyong's expression. And that was when he stopped, a hand of his smacking his own forehead.

"Damn..."

Jiyong had fallen asleep.