Thank you , I love you...

Will you forgive me?

PRESENT:

"Changhyun no!" Ljoe dashed right towards Ricky as Ricky pushed himself forward, letting himself drop down the building. L.joe managed to grab Ricky's hand just in time before it was almost all over. "Let me go! I don't want to live anymore! It hurts so much!" Ricky shouted. "NO! THE HELL AM I LETTING YOU GO!" L.joe shouted back which let Ricky to be surprised. "Bu..But..." Ricky managed to say it halfway before fainting. The rest of the members rushed towards L.joe and managed to pull Ricky back up. 

Soon the ambulance came and sent Ricky to the nearest hospital.

Many days had passed after the incident happened and Ricky was still in coma. There was a infection inside Ricky's stomach for awhile already which resulted him in feeling pain, cold and having a bad headache and fever. It was extremely serious until the need of Ricky needing life support in order to continue surviving but he manage to recover much better after a few days of being under constant supervisions. 

2 weeks had passed and now L.joe was holding on to Ricky's hand , staring at his innocent face. Ricky was now out of life support but was still in coma. "Why did you hurt yourself Ricky-yah" L.joe said to the younger boy who couldn't hear him. L.joe had left Chunji a few days back after realising that he couldn't continue to hurt Ricky any longer. "I'm sorry, ever since we break up, I lost my appetite seeing you locking yourself in your room all day long..."

 

FLASHBACK (L.joe's POV):

Ricky-yah, don't you know how much it hurts me, seeing you distant yourself away from me? Every time when i walked towards you, you'll back away.. I started to see you getting closer with Changjo more and more and this made me extremely hurt.. I guessed you had moved on and really meant me and Chanhee to be together for the best. I decided to let you go, thinking that you already left me totally. I moved out of your room one day and moved right into Chanhee's and he welcomed me happily. That night, we cuddled together and fell asleep. I thought i will never get the feeling of cuddling with someone in bed anymore after breaking up with you until that day. Finally I thought, Chanhee hyung really was the one for me.

Days passed like the wind, I started to see your complexion getting more and more pale. Had you gotten sick? You look skinnier than before too.. 

That very Saturday night when we're watching the movie, I started feeling cold and decided to cuddle with Chanhee and pecking on his cheeks and he pecked me back too. I caught glimpse of you hugging you're knew while sitting on the floor looking very cold. I wanted to move right next to you and hug you tightly but I couldn't think of an excuse to leave Chanhee hyung and go hug you. Then i saw Changjo sitting right next to you and cuddling with you after you're short mumbling conversation with him.  I got very jealous seeing you falling asleep on his shoulders. "That should be me right that right by your side right now!" I keep thinking to myself. "Hyungs, I'm bring Changhyun hyung right back to his room now. He fell asleep already" Changjo suddenly stood up and sat before carrying you back to your room. The sight of him carrying you really angered me but I couldn't stop him or anything... A few moments later the show ended, I told Chanhee-hyung that I'm gonna get something first before returning to his room to sleep. I walked into your room, looking at your innocent face as you continue sleeping. "Why must you do this to me? You know that I still love you and it really hurts seeing you doing this to me..." I said to you before kissing you on the lips and returning back into Chanhee's room, falling asleep in his embrace.

I woke up in the morning to have breakfast with the members and realised that you're not there. "Where's Ricky-yah?" Cap asked. "Maybe he's still asleep. I'll go wake him up hyung." Changjo said before walking towards your room. "I should be the one waking you up! Not him!" I thought to myself as I stare at the table. "Are you alright yeobo ah" Chunji said to me. "Ne.. I'm fine" I replied him. Yeobo-ah, Jagi-yah, how long is it since I last call you that Rick-yah. The last time I remembered was the time we went to get your candy together after recording.. I miss you a lot.... Changjo then walked back to the dining table. "Changhyun hyung still asleep, I think he was tired" Changjo said before grabbing his piece of toast. 

After breakfast, I walked right back into Chunji's room, sitting on his bed while staring back at our pass photos together.. It brings back so much memories.. 

A few hours later, Cap hyung suggested that we watch a movie he had rented and we all went to the living room to watch it. I wanted to wake you up so badly and ask you to join us but I didn't dare to make my move.. 

"Where's Ricky?" Cap hyung suddenly asked while looking around. "I don't know? Maybe he's still sleeping or something?" Changjo said while keeping his eyes on his phone. "I'll go look for him" Cap hyun stood up and walked into your room. Not long he came out. "He's not here though" Cap hyung said to us confused. We went out of the dorm to look for you straight away and when we got out of the lift , we saw a huge commotion right outside and we walked towards the crowd confused. "Isn..Isn't that Ricky hyung!!" Changjo suddenly shouted while pointing up to the sky. You were sitting at the edge of the rooftop , staring at the sky. "Oh god what're you doing up there! Dont do anything foolish!" I thought to myself. We all rush up to the rooftop and seeing you sitting right there. "Ricky come down from there! Dont do anything foolish!" I shouted at you. You turned head looking at me upon hearing my voice.. "Byunghyun hyung... Do you remember the first time we met? That day when you confessed your feelings to me?" You suddenly asked me. "Ricky get down first! Look we can talk this out somewhere else!" I walked towards you. "NO! STAY BACK" you shouted at me and i immediately stop my steps. "no.. it seems like you already totally gave up your feelings towards me already. you know what hyung? I always loved you, i never once suspected on our relationship. But ever since that day, my world shattered in an instance like a glass dropping on the ground. But i'm glad you managed to find your true love hyung. I'm really happy for you byunggie hyung." you said to me with tears flowing down your face "No! I always loved you , no matter what and where i still always love you! So please... please come down!" I started to cry too. "I guessed it's too late hyung... I'm sorry. I'm sorry everyone... goodbye..." "Changhyun no!" I dahsed right to you just as you let yourself go. I managed to grab your hand just in time. "Let me go! I don't want to live anymore! It hurts so much!" You shouted. "NO! THE HELL AM I LETTING YOU GO!" I shouted back at you. "Bu..But..." You managed to answer me before fainting. The rest of them dashed towards me and help me pulled you right back up. I immediately hugged you tightly, feeling your body feel so very cold. Soon the ambulance came and sent you to the hospital.

Days passed and you were out of the danger zone. I broke up with Chanhee hyung a few days after the incident happened and went to the hospital everyday , hopping that you'll wake up soon...

 

PRESENT(Third person's POV):

Ricky's eyes slowly opened up, getting use to the lighting in the room first. "Byunghy..Byunghyun hyun.. hyung?" Ricky said weakly to L.joe after seeing him holding on to his hand facing downwards. L.joe suddenly looked up and saw Ricky looking at him "Ricky! Changhyun-yah you're awake! You're finally awake!" L.joe stood up and hug Ricky as tears started to flow down his cheeks. "Ouch.. my stomach hurts" Ricky started to feel a sharp pain in his stomach as L.joe hugged him as he had yet to fully recover from the infection. "Oh I'm sorry!" L.joe apologised and move away from Ricky. "I..I'll go get the rest!" L.joe said while turning and heading towards the door. "Wait hyung!" Ricky said weakly but loud enough for L.joe to hear. "Byunghyun hyung.. why are you crying?" Ricky asked L.joe. L.joe turned back and stood there for a moment before walking towards Ricky and kissing him on the lips. "Becuase I still love you changhyun-yah" L.joe said as he release the kiss. "Why? I thought we already broke up and you're doing well with Chanhee hyung already?" Ricky asked confusingly staring at L.joe. "No, I never once wanted to leave you. But seeing you being close to Changjo after we broke up I thought you already gave up on me, & you finally stopped loving me." L.joe said crying harder. "No... ever since we broke up, I feel damn awful everyday. Thinking that you had move on at last whenever I see you getting closer and closer with Chanhee hyung everyday, breaking you're promised that you'll never betray again but you did.. It hurts a lot..." Ricky answered L.joe as tears dripped down on to his clothes. L.joe hugged Riccky again, less force this time. "Changhyun-yah, I never once had the idea of giving up on this relationship.. so please can we be together again. I really really REALLY love you a lot that I'm willing to sacrifice my life just for you Changhyun, just for ..." Just before L.joe could finish his sentence, Ricky gave L.joe a slap on the face. "Don't you ever say that! Don't you dare sacrifice you life for me!" Ricky said angrily while staring at L.joe. "Bu..But" "I love you too Byunghyun hyung. I still love you hyung. My love for you never once died so please.. promised that you'll never betray and live me ever again.." Ricky said while looking down crying. "I promised Changhyun-yah.. I promised , you're love plus my love = supa luv (hehe) My love for you will be eternal too.." L.joe said while kissing on to Ricky's lips.

A week had passed and Ricky was discharged from the hospital. Since he was still unable to walk too much, the doctor wanted him to rest more at home before continue on with his schedules after he had fully recovered. Even though the pain was still there, he knew that with Byunghyun right by his side from now on till forever, their love for each other will still be stronger than anything else in the world. With L.joe now right back by his side again, he was back to his cheerful self again... -The End-

 

& I'm done! Wow i really rushed this through i guessed... But oh well this is the end of the story and I thank you guys very much for the support! I'll make a new story soon but it'll probably be out after awhile since my major exams are coming up(NOOO T_T) but I hope that you guys will continue to support me! Thank you!!! xoxo