Chapter one

Will you forgive me?
"Ricky-yah wait for me!" L.joe shouted from behind. "Oh come on hurry up yeobo!" Ricky ran towards the candy store located beside the SBS recording studio. The teen top member had just finished their performance recording and were taking a break before returning back to their dorm. Ricky decided to get some of his favourite strawberry candies before going to their van and ljoe decided to tag along. Ricky and Ljoe were officially a couple and the members in their band all know that. "You finally reached keke!" Ricky laughed at the already worn out ljoe. "I think i really need to exercise more regularly... How can it be possible that i'm already exhausted running such a short distance!" Exclaimed the almost dead ljoe. "Thank you! See you again cutie!" The shop owner smiled at ricky after he purchased his strawberry candies. "Yeobo let's head back" ricky said smilling to ljoe. On their way back to the van , they were both holding hands. "Can i have a candy please sweety pie?" Ljoe begged his lover with his cheeks both puffed up. "Oh sure thing!" Ricky took out a piece of his candy and open the wraper , preparing to feed Ljoe but he bite the sweet with his teeth instead . "Hey come on now!" "If you want it you gotta take it away from my lips. Hehe" " so it seems you wanna do it this way huh?" Ljoe forcefully pulled ricky face towards his and uses his mouth to snatch the candy away from ricky. However instead of pulling back his mouth, both ricky and ljoe were kissing passionately , until ricky suddenly pulled back to catch his breath , blushing at the same time. "Thank you yeobo ~ " Ljoe smirked at him. *so this is the end for chapter one ... sorry for the boring chapter! It seems i ran out of ideas for now... I'll be back very soon!"