Im sorry.

Will you forgive me?

Ricky's POV:

So Ljoe-hyung loves chanhee hyung instead... How stupid am I from not knowing this from the start... I walked back to the kitchen, with drops of tears flowing down my cheeks. I cooked the ramen without concentrating much on it , thoughts flowing through my mind throughtout the whole time.. "Watch out!" The boiling water started to overflow the pot while i was in deep thoughts and someone ran towards the stove and turn of the gas. "Are you alright Ricky-yah?" L.joe said to me worriedly. "uh ah yeah im fine... i wasn't paying much attention to it hahaha" I started to laugh awkwardly. "Did you cry changhyun? why is your face red and puffy?" "Ah no im fine, jus..just some salt went into my eyes while i was cooking haha" "Stop lying! Did someone bully you? Did Jonghyun did this to you? tsk this maknae some times taking his hyun for granted. i shall make him pay" "NO! it has nothing to do with jonghyun!" I shouted at Ljoe hyung as tears started to flow down again. "Changhyu..changhyun ah what happen?" Ljoe looked at Ricky, confused. "Why..why must you do this to me?" i said to him. "Huh? what happened? what did i do ?" Ljoe started to panicked. "I thought we were always meant to be together but i realised that i'm actually not the one for you huh hyung.. Let's break up byunggie hyung...." Ricky said as more tears flow down his face. "wh..why!! what did i do wrongly? Changhyun ah explain to me" Ljoe was getting more panicked, grabbing on to his arm. "You know what , i thought through about it already.. you're better off with chanhee hyung.. you guys are so close to each other.. I heard everything outside the bathroom just now and I couldn't believe it but i guess i made a right decision.. they said if you really loved someone a lot , you would let him go , so ljoe hyung , im letting you go... for the sake of both of your future" I said smiling at Ljoe and ran back into my room, locking up the door.

 

Ljoe's POV:

"Ricky-yah! Open up! I can explain this !!" i shouted outside of his room, feeling shock that he heard everything just now. I couldn't believe i just broke his heart.. "No! Just leave alone for now.." Ricky shouted. "Please ricky forgive me! I promised that it won't happened again!" i shouted to him, knocking on to the door desperately. "You just said again , which means that you might betray me again and do the same thing to chanhee again.. hyung i don't what to do now.. so please just let me be alone.." I was panicking a lot , hopping that he would open the door soon but he didn't. I walked into Chunji's hyung and explained everything to him.

 

Third Person's POV:

Weeks past, despite Ljoe's promise to Ricky he became more and more closer towards chunji and this deeply hurt ricky's feeling a lot. Ljoe had moved into Chunji's room and cuddling together every night. Ricky can't help but to cry himsself to sleep every night. He started to skip meals and look more and more pale as day passes by. A month had pass and Ricky couldn't take it anymore. One day when everyone was at the living room watching the tv, ljoe and chunji was sitting together and the nap couple at the other couch. Changjo was busy playing the game on his phone. "Where's ricky?" Cap look around trying to find Ricky. "I don't know? maybe he's sleeping or something?" changjo said was keeping his eyes still on his phone. "I'll go look for him" cap said and stood up walking into Ricky's room but couldnt find him inside. "he's not here though" he explained. "Maybe he went out to get something?" Chunji said looking at Cap. "Probably , but he looks so sick this days, i dont think he would have the energy to move around that much." Niel said. Then Ljoe suddenly stood up. "Niel's right , let's go look for him." Ljoe said and the others agreed . They all went down to the first floor and as they are walking out the lift , they saw a huge crowd looking up to the sky. The teentop members were curious as well and went to look up as well. "What's the commotion about?" Cap asked a lady who was there as well. " There's a boy sitting at the edge of the roof of the building! I think he was planning to suicide!" The lady explained with shock. The teentop members look up and saw a figure sitting at the edge of the roof. "Isn..isn't that ricky hyung!!" Changjo shouted while pointing upwards! "Oh god what is trying to do!" Niel panicked. The teentop members all rush up to the rooftop and saw ricky sitting right there. "Ricky come down from there! Don't do anything foolish!" Ljoe shouted at him , worried he would do anything foolish. Ricky turned his head and looked at Ljoe. "Byunghyun hyung... do you remember the first time we met? That day when you confessed you feelings to me?" "Ricky get down first! Look we can talk out somewhere else!" Ljoe walked towards Ricky. "NO! STAY BACK" Ricky shouted. "no.. it seems like you already totally gave up your feelings towards me already. you know what hyung? I always loved you, i never once suspected on our relationship. But ever since that day, my world shattered in an instance like a glass dropping on the ground. But i'm glad you managed to find your true love hyung. I'm really happy for you byunggie hyung." "No! I always loved you , no matter what and where i still always love you! So please... please come down!" Ljoe started to cry. "I guessed it's too late hyung... I'm sorry. I'm sorry everyone... goodbye..."......

 

As promised! Double update! But I still have much more to write hehehehe. I'll probably do a last update in a few moments so subscribe and comment too! & oh no ricky gonna do something foolish! :_: