Part of Me: Chapter 4

Part of Me

 

"RUN LIKE the wind, Sunjungie!" Sungyeol cheered while effortlessly floating.

Sunjung glared at him and grunted, "If only I could fly...! Argh! Why didn't Sungjong inform me about this?!"

A huge number of girls filled the theatre in hopes of getting the lead role of Hua Mulan. Their hopeful eyes, concentrated minds and cheerful smiles instantly vanished once they saw Sunjung entered the building. Dongwoo arrived beside her, both was catching their breaths.

"Don't worry ladies, besides Sunjung noona being too girly and childish, I am pretty sure that she haven't memorized any lines from the script. Don't loose your hope yet! You might still become my leading lady," Myungsoo shamelessly announced on the podium while using a microphone. Girls celebrated and spazzed seeing Myungsoo's precious smirk.

Sungyeol gritted his teeth in anger. If only he was still alive, he would punch the living daylight out of that jerk. Sungjong who has just arrived also witnessed Myungsoo's impudence. Both were trying hard not to do anything rash. -Though, Sungyeol wouldn't be really able to do any.

But Sunjung didn't care less ran towards the judges, "Lend me a script!" she demanded which made judges surprised of her actions. Her eyes ran through each line. After she finished scanning through the pages, she asked, "I need a partner, huh?" The judges nodded their head. 

"Oh, no... Sunjungie...!" Sungyeol flew towards her then started scolding, "You don't need to be first! You can until your turn! Do you want to ruin your record of perfect auditions?"

"Sungyeol oppa, just trust me," Sunjung firmly stated without even having eye contact. She met Myungsoo on stage and grabbed the microphone away from him. She didn't care if she will have a bad image. "Would you please, go down the stage. I don't want you as my partner," she talked using the mic. She earned 'boos' and dirty looks from most of the audience, still she didn't mind them.

"Before I start, I'm just going to scold my brother." Sungjong was startled at the mention of him. "Ya! You little brat! So this is why you forced me to treat you to ice cream, huh!" Sunjung did her signature accusation finger pointing. "I'm so pressured right now," she finished with a cute toned whining. The closests to her laughed while some hated more.

"And one more thing," she looked at everyone with a straight face. "Sungyeol oppa is still my favorite male lead. And that's not going to change." The crowd didn't understand what she meant but Sungyeol was really touched by it. Even Dongwoo and Sungjong were specially at her last words, "There's always that one person that will always have your heart. And that person will always be him. Unless he decides to share it with others..." Once again she made some people laugh.

Sunjung placed the microphone away after calling Dongwoo on stage.

"What should I do? Why am I here? I haven't memorized anything yet! And I'm not even applying for the male lead!" he squeaked at every sentence.

"Don't worry, sunbae-nim. Sungyeol oppa will help you." As soon she finished talking, Dongwoo lost his consciousness but remained standing.

Dongwoo or rather Sungyeol chuckled. "I knew you were planning this."

"And I knew that you could catch up."

"But I don't know what to do either."

"I though we're talented? Let's just enjoy this moment."

They displayed random scenes from the script with Sunjung guiding Sungyeol throughout.

At the last scene that Sunjung remembered the most, was where she gave her best.

"Someone once said, go too far from home and you will lose your roots. Kill too many people and you will forget yourself. If you die in battle, your life will sink into the ground like rain and vanish without a trace. If at that time, you fall in love with someone, hope will blossom again from the earth and embrace life with passion. Wentai, thank you." Sunjung lovingly looked at Sungyeol through Dongwoo's eyes.

They talked on stage but only loud enough for them to hear. With their face inches away from each other, they ignored the confused crowd.

"You know when people say 'Till death do us part' at their wedding? I couldn't even keep that promise...but I will be loving you long after I am gone," Sungyeol painfully smiled. "Please give Dongwoo a chance. I think he likes you. And don't forget to take care of my dongsaeng and mother, too, okay?" He planted a kiss on Sunjung's forehead and let a teardrop travel on Dongwoo's cheeks before finally saying goodbye to her.

"I will never forget you. Thank you for saving me that day."

 

Once you love someone, that person is forever a part of you...

 

"Thank you, Sungyeol oppa...and I will."

Dongwoo stood frozen. He was hugging a crying Sunjung and started to panick. "What did I do wrong?! I can't remember anything!" he asked as he released her.

"Nothing bad, I assure you." Sunjung hugged him and this time, Dongwoo was smiling like an idiot.

Sungjong clapped his hands and the rest of the crowd followed.

 

The End


Thank you for reading/subbing/commenting. :)
Most of the quotes are mine but the one's that are recognizable of course, isn't.
Uhm, sorry for my crappy humor. ;A;
Maybe I'll edit some more after the contest. ._.
-- ILoveRappers1104