3rd..

Is she a cat?!

~Hongki’s POV~

 

I’m looking at my mobile phone again and again, typing some numbers that I remember. Yes, Heechul-hyung’s number. I have to make a call. But he doesn’tanswer any of my call. I sighs

 

“I’m so tired cuz of this hyung,” I talk to myself as I cover my face with my left hand.

 

Boong Shin, my temporary cousin is sleeping on my bed as usual. Spending her whole life on my bed. It makes me depressing. She doesn’t know anything about human. Nothing. And how if all peoples know about who she is?

 

“Boong Shin-ah?”

 

Seunghyun shouted from the living room. I take my slippery and throw it to Boong Shin. And yes! It make her wake up.

 

“Boong Shin-ahh~” said Seunghyun once again. He is standing in front of the door of my room. A smile is on his face. He walks towards Boong Shin who is on the bed. Lee Boong Shin completely ignores Seunghyun. She tries to sleep again.

 

“Yaa! Don’t sleep again! Let’s go to somewhere together!” Seunghyun who is completely happy today. Boong Shin starts to sit on the bed and with a lazy face she starts to look at Senghyun.

 

“Mwo? where’ll we go hyung?” said Boong Shin with watery eyes.

 

“Yaa! Stop make a joke, call him oppa!” shouted me. Seriously, I already tell her to use ‘oppa’ whenever she want to talk with everyone here.

 

Seunghyun laughs as he ruffles Boong shin’s hair softly.

 

“I’m hungry.. let’s eat something,”

 

Boong Shin just shakes her head.

 

“I don’t like something..”

 

Seriously, Boong Shin always do silly things. She always do and talk whatever she like.

 

“I want fish, can I oppa?” added Boong Shin innocently.

 

“Ah.. sushi? I know a great place for it. Let’s go there!” Seunghyun replied.

 

“kajja!” He starts to sit up and holds Boong Shin’s hand. He helps her to get up too.

 

Wait.. if she starts to do any silly things, will it make him curious? A-aaniya, I must do something..

 

“w-wait.. I’ll go with you!”

 

“mwo?

Seunghyun's face changed. He was a little dissapointed when he heard what I said. I smiled bitterly.

 

“I-i'm hungry too. Can I go with you?” added me. He snorted slowly. Then he looked at Boongshin and nodded slowly.

 

`Hongki's POV ends~

***

They arrived at Japanese Restaurant. Boong Shin started to run as she smelled fish from the restaurant. Hongki ran to her. He hoped, that girls didn't do any silly things again. Seunghyun just smiled as he looked what both of them doing.

 

"I wanna sit on there!" said Boongshin happily as she pointed a table with four chairs near the kitchen. Her sleepy face has changed cuz of fish smell.

with no answer, she ran again to sit on that chair.

 

"Aish.."

 

Hongki frustated.

 

"Gwenchana hyung?"

 

"m-mwo? anniya, i-i'm ok" Hongki replied as he smiled at Seunghyun.

 

Now they were sitting on their chairs. Seunghyun's gaze didn't change. He were looking at Boong Shin with a smile on his face.

 

Hongki felt there is something between them. No.. it was from Seunghyun. Hongki cleared his throat. it made Seunghyun woke up from his daydreaming and stopped look at Boong Shin.

 

"So.. Where do you live?" asked Seunghyun. Boong Shin started to look at Seunghyun who was sitting in front of him.

 

"I live with my master,"

 

Hongki kicked Boong Shin's foot. Then he looked at Boong Shin intense.

 

"Haha. She means, she live with her parents," Hongki added. He tried to laugh, so that Seunghyun would think that is a joke. Seunghyun just smiled.

 

"And how many siblings do you have Boong Shin-ah?"

 

Boong Shin started to think. She looked at her fingers and tried to count. Hongki still looked at her. He knew that cat can't do that. And Boong Shin is a cat, so that she can count. He hoped that Boong Shin didn't say anything about cage or her master.

 

"one sister and one brother. We are twin," Boong shin replied innocently. Hongki's mouth formed into 'o' as he heard what Boong Shin said. but Seunghyun just laughed as he heard it.

 

"I like whenever you made a joke, Boong Shin-ah. Okay, I will make order for us," said Seunghyun as he stood up from his chair. then he walked away.

 

Hongki could breath normally. He still looked at Boong Shin who was playing with her hoodie.

 

"Yaa! I said act like normal person,"

 

"i just did it. answer all question like you said,"

 

"That's not normal. please don't say anything next time. i'll answer anything what he asks," added Hongki. Boong Shin just nodded. She looked at Seunghyun who was ordering dishes for them.

 

Hongki was curious about what Seunghyun did to Boong Shin. He knew verry well who Seunghyun is. As he knew, Seunghyun never treat any girl before. And Boong Shing is the first.

 

"God! Does Seunghyun like Boong Shin?!"

 

***