1st...

Is she a cat?!

‘knock..knock…’

Someone knocked the door harshly. Lee Hongki walked away from his room quickly.

‘Knock-…knock..’

Someone who was behind the door, knocked the door once again.

“wait! I’ll be there!” said Hongki harshly. He was frustrated because the voices. Why not? He couldn’t sleep. FT Island just finished their concert in Taiwan, so they used that time to take rest. But someone annoyed him.

Hongki opened the door. He was surprise when he saw Heechul in front of the door, in the really early morning.

“What are you doing in here, hyung?” asked Hongki who was really lazy to meet anyone. He was really tired.

“Yaa! How could you say it with that way to me! Give me your respect!” shouted the older one. He was bringing a cage on his hand. He was wearing a nice outfit. No wonder, it made Hongki little curious.

“Nde.. So, can I help you, hyung?”

Heechul snorted slowly. He didn’t know what he must to do to Hongki. He gave the cage to Hongki.

“Omo~”

“Yes, please take care of Baengshin. I wanna spend my holiday in Paris. There are some stuffs that you may need. If you need something you can call me,” said Heechul while giving that all the stuffs. Hongki was confusing. His hands were full.

Heechul just smiled when saw his dongsaeng was really busy with those stuffs. Then he just walked away from FT Island’s dorm. He didn’t care how Hongki was.

“Hey, where are you going? You just can’t do it to me! Hyung! Wait!”

Then Heechul disappeared. Really fast, wasn’t he?

###

Hongki was bringing the cage that the cat was in it everywhere. He was so busy with his schedule. He just didn’t know how to take care the cat.

“Hasyuuu~” Minari was sneezing. You know he has an allergy of a cat. That was the reason why he didn’t like cat.

“Please don’t bring that cat everywhere! I just don’t-  hasyuu~” Minari was keeping sneeze. Seunghyun felt sorry about Minari’s condition. But Hongki just didn’t care about it. He knew very well who Heechul is. He would die if he didn’t take care of the cat. But it was really annoyed.

“Hey, you know, the doomsday is today?” asked Jaejin in a sudden. All peoples who were in the car, were surprised. They let Jaejin continued his words.

“I knew it from Seunghyun. Now, tell us!” added Jaejin. He saw Seunghyun who was beside him. Seunghyun took his mobile phone and did something with his mobile phone. Then his face changed. He was really serious.

“In the twitter, some peeps said the doomsday is today. Don’t you remember the 2012 movie? It said that the doomsday will happens in December, 21th 2012? It means today,” said Seunghyun. All peeps thought that was a joke from Seunghyun and Jaejin. They waited until they burst out of the laugh. But they were just quiet.

“I don’t want to die. I’ve been not being married,” said Seunghyun in a sudden. They looked at each other then they were laughing. They thought it was not a joke, but what Seunghyun said it, was the twist.

###

It was the night. Nothing happened in that day. But would the doomsday happen in the midnight?

They were not sure about that. They sat on the couch together. TV was on, but they just ignore it. They were busy cuz of their own daydreaming.

“It’s 10 p.m now, let’s sleep then,” said Jonghoon in a sudden. He sighed. Everyone was just ignore him. They didn’t reply what Jonghoon just said.

“Yaa! I said go to bed, now!” shouted Jonghoon. All people were so shocked. They stood up from the couch and started to walk to their room.

“Hongki-ah, I will sleep with Jaejin tonight,”

“mwo? wae?” said Hongki. He stopped his steps.

“How could I sleep with a cat in my room? So, from now, I will sleep with Jaejin,”

Hongki sighed then he nodded. He knew very well who Jonghoon is. Actually no one liked cat in that dorm.

He walked to his room. He opened the door harshly. He was mad cuz his fellow members treated him with that way.

“This is because of you, Baengshin!” said Hongki to the cat which is on its cage.

The cat just ignored him. The cat continued to sleep.

“Yaa! Listen to me! Don’t be so mean with me!” said Hongki once again. He walked toward the cage. And open its cage. He took the cat from the cage.

“Now, you are free. No Jonghoon here,” said Hongki while he put the cat on the floor. He walked to his bed and laid his body on it. He smiled.

“Is today doomsday? I’m not sure about it,” said him to himself. He sat up and saw the cat which was on the floor. The cat was sleeping.

Hongki took his blanket and wrapped it to the cat. Yes, although it was not belong to him, but he had to take care of it. He was sure, Heechul will do some bad things to him if he doesn’t treat the cat well.

His minds were flowing. He entered a new world. Yes his dream.

He fell asleep.

###

The sunlight entered his window slowly. It shined on Hongki’s face. He opened his eyes slowly. He yawned then looked around.

“Just I said, there is no doomsday for yesterday,” he smiled. He wiped his eyes and started to sit on the corner of his bed.

He wiped his eyes again and again. Now, he could see clearly his room. He looked around and saw a girl on his floor.

“a girl,” said him. Then he started to stand up. His face was changed s he remembered he just had said ‘a girl’. He turned his body back and saw his floor.

“WHAT?! A GIRL?!” shouted him to the girl who was sleeping on the floor, she was undressed. But fortunately a blanket on her body.

Hongki was so confuse. He was frightened. He was speechless.

As he remembered he didn’t sleep with a girl or invited any girl to sleep over. And the worst thing was she was undressed.

“Hongki-hyung! Hyung! Are you okay?!” said Jaejin and Minhwan while they knocked the door. They were confuse.

“Ya! Hongki-ya!! Are you okay in there?” said Jonghoon who was behind the door too. Hongki closed his mouth with his hands. He was confuse for what he must do.

“I-I’m okay. Don’t worry,” shouted Hongki. He tried to calm down. He couldn’t open the door and let them see all of this.

“Are you sure? I just heard your scream,”

“Y-yeah.. It was a bug on my face, so I was surprised. Now it is dead,” said Hongki again.

“Okay then..”

Then Hongki heard the footsteps are moving away. Hongki was relieved but.. How about that girl?

“y-ya.. Miss or Mrs, please wake up..” said Hongki while trying to wake her up. The girl was opening her eyes slowly. Then saw Hongki beside her.

“Morning..” said the girl innocently. She wiped her eyes slowly and started to sit.

“No! please don’t sit! You are undressed!” Hongki blushed. He tried to avoid her who was in front of him.

The girl was curious then she looked her body. She was shocked to see her body.

“OMO!!~”

“No, don’t shout!” said Hongki in a sudden while he closed the girl’s mouth fast. He tried to make her calm down.

“Please don’t shout, can you? My friends will know that you are here,” said Hongki who could control his self. The girl nodded slowly. Hongki released his hand of her.

He was awkward to see the girl on his room. Why not, he is a boy and she is a girl and she is undressed!

“P-please use this blanked to wrap your body,” said Hongki who turned his head while giving a blanket to her. He didn’t want to see an undressed girl in front of him. The girl took the blanket and wrapped her body.

Although he had see her a little.

Hongki started to see the girl again. He sighed.

“Why are you here?” asked Hongki who was really curious.

The girl didn’t hear what Hongki said. She was busy with touching and looking her body. Once she touched her and touched her ears.

“Oh no! where’s my fur. My tail? Omo~” said the girl while touching her hair. She looked confuse. Hongki was confuse to see the girl. The weird girl ever, he thought.

“What are you talking about?” said Hongki. He didn’t understand what the girl just said. He was still looking at the girl. The girl stopped her action then she looked at Hongki.

“So, you don’t know about me?”

“I don’t know who you are, really. And how did you get here?”

“I-I’m.. Baengshin,”

“MWO?!” Hongki’s eyes widened. His jaw dropped as he heard it from the girl. He didn’t understand at all. He took a step farther from her. He was doubt about what the girl said.

***

 

 

[To Be Continued]