2nd...

Is she a cat?!

."No, she is not baengshin.."

.

.

.Hongki mumbled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hongki opened his eyes. He saw Jonghoon was in front of him with full of worries. Hongki tried to smile a little. He started to sit. Then he rubbed his eyes gently.

“Finally, I know it was just a dream,” he said to himself.

He made himself sure that was just a dream. The girl who was founded by him on the floor, who was undressed and who told him that she was Baengshin. He believed that was impossible.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Jaejin asked him. Hongki just smiled. Then he nodded.

“I just wake up. Why are you so worried?” Hongki replied.

“Hongki-ya!”

Hongki shocked because he heard a girl’s voice. He was sure that it was just a dream. But why he could hear that voice again? Hongki turned his head slowly.

“OMO~” said Hongki when he saw that girl. His face has changed. His face was worried.

“Who is she, Hongki-ya?”

Hongki just kept silent. He had nothing to say. He looked around. It was not a dream!

Jaejin. Seunghyun, and Jonghoon were still waiting for the answer,. They looked at Hongki curiously. The were sure there was no girl on their dorm. They were sure they sleep in the same time. So, they were sure Hongki didn’t invite any girl to their dorm.

Hongki tried to control himself. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to find something on his brain. His seats were flowing. He heated. He was really confused. But he need to answer it. So, he opened his eyes carefully. Then he tried to controlled his breath.

“A-ah.. she is my c-cousin. She came here in the midnight,” said Hongki who is really confused what he must say. He looked the girl who wasn’t undressed again. The girl who was Baengshin, was wearing his jacket. The girl’s hair was so long and messy. But the main thing was why her face was so calm in this situation. Meanwhile, Hongki’s condition was so bad.

“Why didn’t you tell us before?” said Seunghyun in a sudden.

Hongki let a deep breath after heard what Seunghyun said.Then Seunghyun walked towards Baengshin and sat next to Baengshin.

“I’m Seunghyun. You?” Seunghyun tried to introduce himself. Baengshin just looked at Seunghyun’s hand carefully then she took it with her both hands and smiled awkwardly.

“B-baeng—“

Hongki pulled Baengshin from Seunghyun. He was afraid that Baengshin would tell her name.

Hongki smiled awkwardly. His fellow members were so curious about what he had done.

“Her name is Boong Shin. I-I mean Lee Boong Shin,” said Hongki nervously. His heart was beating so fast. Seunghyun just smiled when Hongki told the girl’s name.

“Oh okay. I’m Jonghun, he’s Jaejin and that’s Minwhan,” added Jonghun with a smile. But it was meaningless, because Baengshin ignored them all. She was playing with his hoodie.

“How could I be here?”

“You were fainted. And Lee Boong Shin came out from your room and asked us to help you,” said Jonghun as he walked to the kitchen and took two glasses of milk.

“H-hassyuu~”

Minhwan was sneezing again and again. All people were so surprised then. They were sure that Baengshin in Hongki’s room. But why he keeps sneezing.

Hongki was so nervous. He actually really knew the reason why Minhwan sneezing. It was because Baengshin here.

“What’s wrong with you?” asked Jaejin who sat next to Minhwan. Minhwan just shook his head slowly.

“The cat is still in Hongki’s room right?”

“H-heechul hyung will pick the cat up. S-so, you don’t need to worry again,” said Hongki nervously. He tried to control his breath but failed. He always tried to smile to cover his feeling.

“That’s good,” said Jonghun as he walked to the couch where Hongki and others were. His hands were full by two glasses of milk. He gave a glass to Hongki and another to Baengshin.

Baengshin took it awkwardly. She put her finger on it and played with it.

“H-hey, you must drink it,” said Hongki. He was afraid if s know what actually happened.

Baengshin looked at Hongki. Then she looked at her glass again. She let her tongue out and put it on her glass. She her milk.

“Y-yaa!” Hongki shouted to her. Baengshin stopped her action and then put her glass on the table. Jonghun, Jaejin, and Seunghyun were shocked about what she had done. They were speechless.

“She has humor senses,” said Seunghyun who was little awkwardly. Then all people were laugh as they remembered what that girl had just done.

***

Hongki was confused all the day. Why not, Baengshin turned into a human. He couldn’t let the girl live in boy’s dorm. How if all people know about it.? And what will they do this cat.. no, its girl now.

“Aishh!” Hongki ruffled his hair harshly. He was bringing his mobile phone,trying to make a call of Heechul. But Heechul didn’t answer his call.

“Yaa!!” Hongki shouted as he saw Baengshin was bringing a lizard on her hand and ready to eat that. Baengshin just looked at Hongki and smiled.

“Don’t eat that lizard! Put it down!”

“I’m hungry!”

“I will give you something, please don’t eat that thing! Heechul-hyung will kill me if you eat it,” added Hongki with powerful voice. Then Baengshin put it on the floor. She pouted. She walked away from the kitchen to the living room and sat on the table. Then she ready to sleep.

“Yaa!”

Hongki shouted once again. He had bad tempered that day. He couldn’t be patient because what just had happened to him. He was confused for what he must to do.

Baengshin looked at Hongki with her mad face. She sat up.

“aiss, can you shut up?”

“Yaa! Please be a normal human, can you?” Hongki walked towards Baengshin. He sat next to her and looked at Baengshin carefully.

Hongki was silent again. He must find a way to hide Baengshin’s identity while find Heechul to ask about what it and make Baengshin becomes a cat again.

He looked at Baengshin carefully. He really knew it was so meaningless to talk with a cat who didn’t know anything. And so meaningless for being so mad with a cat although the cat has became a human.

He chuckled.

“Can you help me?” Hongki asked the girl in a sudden. Baengshin started to look Hongki who was next to her.

Hongki smiled when their eyes met each other.

“Now, you are Lee Boong Shin, my cousin. Please be a nice girl,” Baengshin’s eyes widened as she heard it from Hongki. Baengshin ruffled her hairs harshly. then she tilted her head.

Hongki must be so crazy to said that to Baengshin. But he had no idea. The thing that he must so is to hide Baengshin's identity while he must find out the way how to make Baengshin become a cat again. Yes, he need Heechul for this.

Baengshin started to smile then she took Hongki’s hand gently and shook it gently.

“That’s my first thing as a human,” said Boong Shin. Remember, she is Boong Shin now. A cousin of Lee Hong Ki. Not a cat again.

***