forbidden secret

forbidden secret

Chapter 2

 

Yunho caught Jaejoong off guard when he pulled the swinging chair back to its original still place. Jaejoong immediately turned to Yunho brushing his light black bangs on his slightly tanned arms.

Jaejoong gazed at the gorgeous man before him, but before he could pounce on him, he was distracted by the teachers talking. Yunho turned his head to the stunning male who was apparently going to sit next to him; he couldn’t help but feel shy around him, since his features took over a female’s face. Jaejoong fidgeted around his seat, feeling the heat around the classroom surge, he waved his hands to his red peachy cheeks that suddenly appeared. Jaejoong wanted to converse with Yunho, he opened his mouth to speak, but the loud bell abruptly played. Jaejoong wanted to continue with his lost words but Yunho swung his backpack on his backside and exited the classroom right away.

Jaejoong yearned for a short conversation between Yunho and him; he couldn’t come up with the courage that was needed. Yunho rushed to the other side of the school building, passing his obstacles of a large amount of students. He arrived at his destination; apparently he was waiting for his best friend Shim Changmin. Changmin was also a freshman at the school which Yunho and Changmin both applied for, not wanting to separate from one another. Yunho stood behind the tree waiting for his bestie; he blew into his cold hand and rubbed it against the front palms of his hand.  

“Yunho ah~!” Changmin surprised the drowsy Yunho who was going to snooze beside the tree.

“Oh, you’re here, Lets go!” Yunho wrapped his arms around Changmin’s shoulders and led him to the school café for their short break.

“Were you planning to sleep there? You’re going to catch a cold!” Changmin scolded Yunho in the most loving way.

“Aniyo~~”

Jaejoong gazed from the side of the tree, watching Yunho and Changmin striding off.

“I have to get rid of Changmin” Jaejoong clenched his fists, smashing his hand into the trunk of the tree till it bled.

 

OMG X( its been too long since i updated D: im sorry :( here's the 2nd chappie~