forbidden secret

forbidden secret

Chapter 1

Our future is untold, through the eyes of the unknown, our journey is a mystery. There are ups and downs to our path of living, yet our love life is disastrous, we are constantly worrying about our compatibility with our secret admirers and partners. But, who knows you might fall in love with someone completely opposite from your ideal?

“Every one, please take your positions, we have a new transferred student arriving very soon, lets greet him politely and introduce the new surroundings of Seoul Performing Arts School.” The home group teacher announced the new arrival, which caused the students curiosities to rise.

Kim Jaejoong, the “overly superstitious” young teenager will meet his match one day. Someday.

Jaejoong sat at his desk, swinging back on his chair and on a syrupy strawberry lollipop, reading a manga book. He wasn’t that surprised that another student was relocating to this Art School, many said that this school was so successful that they had many musicians at their school become top stars at big agencies/ companies. So far, Kim Jaejoong has absolutely no interest in this whatsoever. Jaejoong’s attention was caught when the classroom door opened suddenly, the students watched attentively as the new student walked across to the centre.

“Hello, my name is Yunho, pleased to meet you.” The transfer greeted the class with sweet smiles and polite language.

The girls glanced back at the new transfer, gossiping to their friends beside them about his appearance and body figure. Jaejoong didn’t look up from his manga book, not too bothered to care about the new transfer. So, instead he was swinging back and forth carelessly in his chair, reading the manga book conscientiously.

“You may sit next to Kim Jaejoong, the last row next to the window, that’ll be your settlement for the meantime.” The home group teacher instructed carefully making sure that Yunho understood her instructions.

Yunho walked over to his location, he was aware that he was acknowledged by his “seating buddy” who didn’t seem to really be concerned about his existence.