Denial preview

A Price to Pay

before i start I would just like to say we have a new story cover ! The previous one was misleading,you would think Taeyang was the star originally when I thought of the story it was between Zelo or Taeyang but then I went with Gd xD haha but yeah Taeyang comes into the story still.

--------------------------------------

Kwon.As I walk through the halls a big smile is plastered on my face being I have new found confidence compared to yesterday being a foreigner everyone gravitated towards me and I respect that.Im on the look out for Dianna,I need to tell her something important,I've been thinking all night and I've learned before it's easier to get certain things out the way in advance.

Dianna.I notice Kwon coming my way I check myself in my locker mirror making sure I appear flawless,my girls exchange looks with him,some flirty and others disgusted im going to have to talk to them about that for sure. "Hey Kwon,what's up you lost again ?"

"oh uhh no " my voice starts cracking,my palms start sweating what the heck is going on ?!

"well than what is it ?" I ask giving an innocent smile

"you know what,uhh I was just thinnking to have lunch with you and friends of you "

I chuckle a bit at his accent,it's cute "sure,oh and you should really study more of your english"i joke

his cheeks flush a flamingo pink "yeah,im working on that"we begin walking to lunch

* lunch

Kwon."so last night,did you like ? "I ask nervously sipping Izze from my straw,I love this stuff especially the Clementine flavor but anywho.

Dianna.I notice him off topic looking through his bottle "Kwon ! "i call his name to make him focus he looks back up to me with innocent eyes i just laugh "you weren't listening to a thing i said eh ? "he looked to her and shook his head,I responded with a smile "i had fun,we should hang out more often you know ? " 

Kwon."yes,we should "he agreed a little too anxiously

Dianna.I smiled before I could begin to talk I remembered I hadn't have done 5th prd homework I took out my binder to finish up a few problems as I was sorting through a folder I found a flyer that I saw on my locker earlier.I checked it out,hmm party on friday night,Ii'll keep that in my mind I stache it back in my bag but something tells me to ask him,"Kwon hey uhh you wanna uh-"Im interrupted by Stacey she sits across from me then as she notices Kkwon she gives him what I like to call the "stank" face,which is just pure attitude and hatred but why ?

Stacey."hey what are you wearing to the party tomorrow ?You wanna go shopping aftersc--"

Dianna.I cut her off mid sentence,how rude of her to just sit down and talk right over him as if he's not even sitting here "woah woah,you didn't even say hi to Kwon "I give her the eye.

Stacey."'hey Chong ! anywho like i was--"i get cut off again,gosh girl this asian dude got her sprung like really chill,this is more important.

Dianna."kwon ! not Chong.."i shake my head in disbelief  "and no im sorry I have to go somewhere after school"i smile

Stacey."oh don't tell me you're ditching me for rice cake over there !"she points at Kwon.

Kwon.I don't understand 100% being this accent is trying to come out of dianna's voice but I understand enough to know when im not wanted,I give Dianna's "friend" a confused look being i've never even had 2 words for the chick,like chill you act like you've never seen an asian before.I stand up gathering my backpack and lemonade headed to the library for the rest of lunch,the audacity..

Dianna."look what you did !aye go to the other table with that "i wave her off then go to find kwon.I gather my bookbag and dash out the cafeteria strolling through the hall "have you seen Kwon ? " i ask chris

Chris.i catch Dianna right outside the library doors i wrap my arms around her "aww,whats he got that i don't ?"

Dianna.I chuckle"boy bye"

Chris."ohh c'mon,you know you miss me "he gave her a little smirk

Dianna."im serious,have you seen..Kwon"I say his name as our eyes link "woah it's not what it looks like Kwon,i promise" i chuckle noticing im still in chris's arms

Kwon.I raise a eyebrow at Chris,he backs off "ohh sure"I look off teasing her

Dianna.I break away heading towards Kwon "it really isn't,you know you're kind of fast "i chuckle

Kwon.I just nod

Dianna."hey im sorry about Stacey,she can be..umm--" i think of an appropriate word to say

Kwon."y ? "

Dianna.I look to him a little surprised."uh yeah"i laugh a bit

Kwon."yeah,well some people are like that i guess"

Dianna."yeah,hey you got any plans after school ? "

Kwon. i think for a minute "ohh um no,why ? "

Dianna."ohh uh ya know.."

Kwon. "no i don't know"i give her a convincing look,Ii chuckle at how nervous she looks "im joking,uhh your number ?Can i have it ?"

Dianna."yeah,wait hold on"i say reaching in my back pocket "here"i say as we exchange phone i put my number in under Dianna  ^.< .After i get my phone back I see his name is Kwon <3 (; .I blush closing out of my contacts .