Volume Up! : Jessica - Luhan version

Special Jessica Jung Song Fiction

Luhan, sweet man, pretty and handsome draw breath in - inside. He was right - was not prepared to meet the girl he has been looking for. Jessica Jung. Yeah, pretty girl now seemed to have away from the earth. Stay away from him. Jessica has become a showbiz star and his? Luhan is an ordinary Seoul students.

"Luhan, you certainly can. He'll still remember you! "He said to himself.

He looked around him and in front of the venue concert crowd once it happens. An Italian-made expensive car just arrived. A beautiful girl came out of there with a short white dress and blonde hair in the paint. Just add the wing, Luhan said to himself.

Far from his imagination. The crowd was not being anarchists, quite the opposite. Too orderly and gives her the way. Luhan was still frozen in place and looked at her carefully, hoping she can still recognize him.

"You ..."

Yeah, right!
The girl had stopped right before Luhan. The man showed a cheery smile. But the glimpse of the past come back and haunt her. She looked sharply Luhan but filled with longing. Luhan moved from his place and grabbed Jessica's hand. Either crazy or what, he even pull her hand and took her away. Instantly the crowd into a frenzy. How can Jessica Jung, taken away by a fanboy before the concert begins?

# Tek!

High Heels used Jessica broke and she almost fell. However Luhan faster act and grabbed her and hugged her. And behind them is a lot of security, with a swift pull Luhan bring Jessica to a hidden place.

"Let go of me!" Jessica whispered.
"I found you ... I found you my Sica"
"Luhan ... Luhan ... I ..."
"Leave it like this for a few minutes" she Luhan.

He was then hugged Jessica's body and buried her face Jessica's milk-white shoulder. He missed her.