Volume Up! : Jessica - Lay version

Special Jessica Jung Song Fiction

Jessica, that's the name of a beautiful girl who is now dancing in the crowd expertly dance. Jessica is a party enthusiast, it's the least known people around her. No one knows for sure who the girl was. All they knew she was beautiful Jessica, has a perfect body, a party enthusiast, a playgirl and much more.

Some men seem watched with interest. But one thing they know, though so that could get a person Jessica is worth to him. Coming from a high social status. She does not just let a stranger into a lover.

"Ok! Party tonight as usual will be made an auction! Who can pay high so he could have Ms. Jung us are perfect! But remember! Just two nights and it's up to you and Jessica, want to do anything "

MC events pointed towards Jessica who just gave a smile. She was being sold. But this is her social life. Money that is used to hold a high nominal for the next party. A man was looking towards Jessica so flat. He was deep in thought. No one know what he was thinking about her.

The auction was opened, a lot of men who race high price to a foreign man raised his hand and offered a nominal amount which is fantastic. Certainly Jessica fell ketangannya.

The event was finished. Jessica fell and twisted his arm muscles are sore. The man who bought at high prices had made her sick. She didn't want to accompany the men around them more than just dinner.

"Who are you and why are you spending so much?"
"You can call me, Lay and of course to buy you"

Jessica looked at him sharply.
Lay smiled triumphantly and pulled Jessica into his hug and kissed Jessica's neck is arrived. The girl was shocked.

"You're mine!" he said softly.