Volume Up : Jessica - Kris version

Special Jessica Jung Song Fiction

Girl with the blonde hair was staring straight at a man with blonde hair. She narrowed his eyes and snorted sarcastically. Her patience was gone when she saw the man before her was being sipped a small glass Vodca.

"Kris Wu!"

The man turned and smiled faintly. His eyes looked a little red because he drank too much alcohol. He tried to lift his head with difficulty holding on the bar counter. His head felt heavy and dizzy. He stared at the beautiful girl from the bottom to the top.

"Jessica, you were always mesmerized by the red color"
"Kris, we have to finish this now!"
"Finish what? Since when do we start huh? "

# Plak!

Hard slap landed him right cheek. Him cheeks were flushed. He hug pain, but it seems a girl named Jessica was really doesn't matter anymore to him. Jessica looked at Kris angrily. Meanwhile, Kris has won the right hand end of the girl's hair and kissed her loose. Jessica was silent. She knew Kris was drunk and useless to talk with him.

"Sica, you know? You always perfect and makes me want to have you completely. Completely. From the tip of your toe to the tip of your hair. Your face, your arms, your legs and your body. Everything! I want you, Sica! "

She looked at him sharply and then lowered to Kris ear and whispered Kris pressing.

"I probably expect too much on you, and now I realize that I was wrong. You're just toying with me, Mr. Wu! "

Kris smiled and pulled the neck underestimate Jessica and crushed her tiny lips with his. Jessica tried to break the kiss coercion. And she succeeded. But Kris pulled the semi-conscious Jessica slim waist and let her sit in his lap hugging her from behind. He smelled Jessica's shamphoo carefully. Although for the last time for him.

"Kris ..."
"Sica ... I love you ... Goodbye ... Goodbye My Princess. '