Chapter 2

I Can't Think Straight

Author’s note: So here’s the update. I can believe it! This is the first time I actually finished one chapter in one day! LOL xD Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Please don’t be a silent readers ;( Do subscribe and comments!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! I HOPE THIS YEAR SNSD WILL BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL AND MORE ‘QUEEN HYOYEON REIGN WILL BE GLORIUS <3 <3

With love,

 D <3

Chapter 2

As she finished eating her breakfast then she went to her bedroom and searches the comfortable dress for her to meet Siwon’s best friend. After a few minutes she finished dressing up, she heard a knock at the front door and a call from Jessica saying Siwon’s has arrived.

She went to the front door meeting with awaiting Siwon and a grinning Jessica; she rolled her eyes towards Jessica and smiled sweetly at her boyfriend. She linked her arm around Siwon’s right hand and headed to his car.

They arrived at Hyoyeon’s front door after Siwon knocked the door, Tiffany started to feel nervous. “Are you nervous?” He asked, Tiffany nodded “A little bit” She smiles nervously. “Don’t worry, she really a good person and funny. You will like her once you know her” The door open by the Kim’s maid, Mica.

 They smiled at her and she brought them to the living room only meeting with a lady in her 40s. “You must be Tiffany. I’m Kim Soojin, Hyoyeon’s mother. You can call auntie” She said with a warm smile and lends her hand for a handshake; Tiffany nodded with a smile and replied her with a handshake.

“It is nice to meet you auntie Soojin, Siwon always talked about the Kim’s” She said, came a voice saying “Hope it’s about good things” a girl with a blonde hair came with a bright smiled, Siwon stood up hugged the blonde girl “H!” Siwon said and she kissed his cheeks.

 Tiffany was amazed at the blonde’s beauty, she didn’t know that Hyoyeon was this gorgeous then their eyes met for a few seconds, until Hyoyeon decided to look away to kiss Tiffany’s both cheeks “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable by kissing your cheeks, in the Kim’s family we always give kisses on the cheeks. I’m Kim Hyoyeon, you can call me H” Hyoyeon said as both of them shakes hand, as both of them sat at the same couch.

 “It’s okay. I’m Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang.  Nice to me you H-shi” Tiffany smiled showing her amazing eye-smile. Hyoyeon heart beats faster when she saw Tiffany’s eye-smiled, she clear and smiled back to her.

 “Nice to meet you too, there’s no need to be formal. Anyways, Siwon always talked about you, I didn’t know that your girlfriend this beautiful Siwon” Tiffany can feel her cheeks became red at the other girl comment; they just laughed when they saw her blushing.

“So what do you do?” Hyoyeon asked Tiffany “I actually going to work for my father in his company” She replied with uninteresting voice and a smile but only notice by Hyoyeon, she feel there’s something wrong behind those smiled but she didn’t ask any further about her job life. She just nodded.

“When will your wedding day, H?” Tiffany asked changing the subject.

“In a few weeks, I think…” She replied and shrugged her shoulder, Mrs. Kim sighed “She will married next month…” The old lady said “I hope.”

“Actually, H used to have three engagements and the fourth currently with Eunhyuk” Siwon said with a grinned, Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. “Really?” Tiffany asked disbelief, Siwon laughed.

 “Shut up Choi! My first fiancé was found in the toilet having his drug on in the pre-wedding party” Hyoyeon exclaimed and pout, Tiffany thought it was really cute for the blonde to pouted.

“Are you okay Tiffany?” Mrs. Kim asked with a concern looked. “Y-yeah, I’m fine” She said with an assuring smiled with a hint of blush.

“How long you have been dating?” Mrs. Kim asked again, Tiffany smiled. “We’ve been together for two month” She replied. “Have you two planning on getting marry?” Tiffany smile shyly at Siwon “I will if he ask me to” She look at Siwon then look at Hyoyeon who was not paying any attention to the conversation.

“Madam, the lunch already set.” Mica said, standing beside Mrs. Kim. “Are you staying for lunch Tiffany dear?” She asked looking at Tiffany “Sure, thank you” Tiffany said to Mrs. Kim then they headed to the dining room with Siwon and Tiffany sat beside each other, In front of Tiffany is Hyoyeon while Siwon is Mrs. Kim.

Tiffany thought the lunch will be awkward but it was the opposite, the lunch conversation was just about asking and answering with laughter, sometimes Tiffany caught Hyoyeon was staring at her like just now.

Tiffany was laughing, clapping her hand then she feel someone was staring at her. She looked at Hyoyeon who was smiling at her but then flinched away when the blonde was caught smiling at the red hair girl.

Or when Hyoyeon was caught by Mrs. Kim “H dear stop spacing out, eat your lunch" Hyoyeon blushed and mumbled “sorry”

“Thank you for the delicious lunch auntie Soojin and H” Tiffany thanking them showing her eye-smiled, Hyoyeon melted. “You’re welcome, hope you’ll stop by Tiffany dear” Mrs. Kim said “I will”

They walk to Siwon’s car just about they want to enter the car “Don’t forget about tomorrow!” Hyoyeon shouted while waving her hand as they entered the car, Siwon shout “Okay! Just wait I’ll kick your you midget” Siwon and Tiffany laughed when they saw an annoyed Hyoyeon throwing her shoe towards Siwon’s car but Siwon already far from the house.

“Did you have fun?” Tiffany nodded “Hyoyeon is so funny” Siwon agreed “She is” He replied with a smiled.

They arrived at the Hwang’s villa, Siwon walk with Tiffany to the entrance door. “You’ll come by dinner time right? Cos’ I already promise daddy that you’ll come”

“I will but I have to do some few works at the office” Siwon kiss Tiffany cheeks then lips just about they become heated the entrance door was open. Mr. Hwang cleared his throat. They tensed

 “D-daddy” “S-sir” both of them stuttered.

“Are you having dinner with us later Siwon?” Mr. Hwang asked Siwon with a smiled, the young man nodded.

“Yes sir but I have something to do at the office first I’ll be back before dinner” Mr. Hwang nodded then he went to the living room, giving them some privacy.

“Sorry about daddy, he always knew when I came back. He just like that” Siwon nodded understanding. “It’s okay; anyways I have to go now. Bye Love you” Siwon wait for Tiffany’s reply. “Bye…me too” He sigh but he smile then walked to his car and drove away.