Chapter 1

I Can't Think Straight

Chapter 1

 

Party for before the wedding at Kim’s mansion.

 

“Hey H, I hope this will be your last engagement and marry Eunhyuk!” Sunny yelled at Hyoyeon because of the sound of the music they dance for, Hyoyeon rolled her eyes then facing to her soon to be husband with a smile and dance with him.

“I hope this will be your daughter’s real wedding, not like last time.” Said Mrs. Lee to Mrs. Kim at the table they sat, Mrs. Kim forces a smile and laugh. “Ladies, if I may take my wife for a dance?” Mr. Kim interrupts with his right hand reaching his wife hand while the others just nod with jealousy. 

“Babe, I love you” said Eunhyuk to Hyoyeon while they dance to some romantic songs. Hyoyeon feel warmed when she hear those three words from her soon-to-be-husband. “I love you too” She replied then gave a peck on his lips. “I can’t believe it, we actually getting married in three weeks babe” Eunhyuk said, Hyoyeon smile then hug Eunhyuk waist “Me too honey” Hyoyeon sigh with a smiled.

 

Hwang’s Villa

~Once upon a time a few mistakes ago,

I was in your sights, you got me alone,

You found me, found me, you found me,

I guess you didn’t care,

And I guess I liked that,

 And when I fell hard you took a step back

Without me, without me, with-~

Knock…knock….knock…

Tiffany stop singing when someone knock her door, she immediately jump on her bed pretending she was reading a book. “Come in” She looked up at the door and saw her best friend Jessica, smirking at her. “Ugh Jess, I thought you were daddy.   You just interrupting my singing”

“Sorry,” Jessica said shortly, Tiffany just rolls her eyes. “Anyways, it’s dinner time already. Let’s go” Jessica continue her sentences then took Tiffany’s right hand and drag her to the dining room without giving Tiffany to say anything.

“Hi daddy” Tiffany hug her father with her sweet smiled. They have their dinner with laughter, enjoying the moment until one question make Tiffany blush.

“How was your boyfriend, Tiff honey?”  Mr. Hwang asked, Tiffany smile shyly. “He is fine daddy, He said he will come by tomorrow for dinner if you don’t mind daddy?” Mr. Hwang smile “Of course not, he can come anytime he wants” Tiffany smile happily and hug her father “Thanks daddy, you’re the best.”

“I know I am. But Tiff honey, when you’re ready to work wit-“ Tiffany sigh “Dad, we already talked about this subject. I’m not ready yet” Tiffany was annoyed with her father asking her if she wanted to work with him and she only called Mr. Hwang by ‘dad’ whenever she was angry or annoyed. Jessica excused herself, not wanting to interrupt their conversation so she went to her room. 

 Mr. Hwang sigh “Fine. I’m sorry honey” The dinner became silent then Tiffany excuse herself to go to her bedroom then goes straight to her bedroom’s balcony. She heard a knock on her door but she ignored it, knowing it was Jessica. “Are you okay?” Asked Jessica as she stood beside Tiffany, watching the silent night with a beautiful moon.

 “Yeah…” Tiffany sighed. “Did you already tell your father that you want to be a singer?”Tiffany nodded “I did, but he would just ignored it and changed the subject” Jessica hugged her best friend “I wish I can help you Tiff” Tiffany smiled and hugged her back “It’s okay. Anyways, I’m going to sleep now. Go get the hell out from my room” Tiffany chuckled then kissed Jessica’s cheeks “Night Jess” And with that she closed her door and went to her dream land.

She woke up at 9 am. After she refreshes herself, she went downstairs and greets Mr. Hwang and Jessica. They having their breakfast with a peaceful morning then Tiffany’s phone rang; she smiled and excuses herself to answer her call.

“Hello” She said

“Hi babe good morning” Tiffany smiled when she heard Siwon’s voice

“Morning, Do you need anything Wonnie?”  She asked

“Well yeah, actually I want you to meet my best friend Hyoyeon. You haven’t met her right?”

“Oh yeah right, I haven’t meet her since she’s a busy person like you said”

“Awesome, so I will take you at 11.30. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, okay”

“Cool. So bye love you”

“Bye….Ye-yeah me too” Tiffany stuttered, she still can’t say those three words to Siwon her boyfriend; she even asked herself why she still can’t say those words. Then she hangs up the phone and sat at the table continuing her breakfast.

“What did I miss?” She asked as she drank her coffee. “Nothing, we just talked bad about your boyfriend” Jessica said. Tiffany hit Jessica playfully; Mr. Hwang laughed “Ouch. I was kidding Tiff!” Jessica pouted; Tiffany stuck her tongue out to Jessica.

“Who called you honey?” Mr. Hwang asked as he took a sip of his coffee. “

“Oh, Siwon called he said he want me to meet his best friend that I haven’t meet yet” Tiffany replied “When will he take you?” Now its Jessica’s turned to ask. “He will come at 11.30” Jessica mouth her an ‘O’ shape while nodding her head.

Author’s note: So here is the first chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it ! I’m sorry if this chapter is short guys, like I said Im still new with continues chapters. Be easy on me! XD

Song: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift.

With love,

D  <3