Chapter 3

I Can't Think Straight

I’m sorry if this chapter is kind of boring~ I didn’t read it before I update it but hope you guys enjoy!  <3

Chapter 3                

Hyoyeon had been dancing for three hours. Since Siwon and Tiffany left she decided she needed her dancing workout.

Sometimes when she was dancing, the thoughts of a certain red haired with an attractive eye-smile young woman came to her head; she shook her head and focusing on her dancing.

 She was breathing hard after the song ended; she took her drink in front of the mirror where she had put it before she started to danced. A few minutes later after she regains her normal breathing she went home.

Once she entered the mansion, she was greeted by her mother in the living room and smiled when she saw her fiancé, Eunhyuk. He was about to hug her but she refused telling him, she was sweating and wanted to get a shower then she headed to her bedroom.

She sighed; she went to her fancy bathroom and opens the bathtub tap.  After the bathtub full with cold water, she took off all her clothes and hummed once she entered the bathtub.

She leaned her head above the bathtub with her eyes closed. She loves the feeling of cold water all around her body and she made her body relaxed but then she smiled when she was thinking about a red haired girl smiled, her laughed when she clap both of her hand.

Hyoyeon immediately shook her head maybe I missed Eunhyuk, yeah… wait maybe? No I really miss him. Yes absolutely miss him She sighed I hope Tiffany will come tomorrow, I want to see her smile again…wait, what am I saying? Dammit I really miss my fiancé so much or missed Tiffany. What the hell!  You’re not freaking gay Hyoyeon!

Her stomach was calling for food, she took her bathrobe and went back to her room and wore her boxers and big sizes T-shirt. She heard a knock on her door, it was Mica telling her the dinner was ready and her parents were waiting for her.

“Hey, mom and dad” Hyoyeon greeted her parents with a warm smiled and sat beside her mom with her dad in front of her.

“Do you have any plan tomorrow with Eunhyuk H?” Her dad asked

“Yeah, we actually going to play tennis with Siwon and her girlfriend too”

The dinner continue with Mr. and Mrs. Kim talking about business, if her parents asked her she just nodded or just saying ‘yeah’ while her mind was excited for tomorrow but she doesn’t know why.

“Goodnight mom! Goodnight dad! Love you guys” Hyoyeon said and entered her room then went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth, after she finished brushing her tooth, her phone rang; she smiled when she saw the ID’s caller.

“Hey” Hyoyeon greet with sweet voice when she answered the called

“Hi, I miss you babe.” It was Eunhyuk calling her, and then he sighed. Hyoyeon frowned knowing what will happen.

“Miss you too. Are you calling me because you can’t come tomorrow?”

“I’m so sorry baby, there was sudden meeting tomorrow. I just knew” Hyoyeon sighed disappointed, she jumped on her bed.

“It’s okay, I understand. Now I’m going to sleep night love you”

“Thank you so much for understanding, I love you more” Eunhyuk ended the called.

“What a bummer” she sighed then went to sleep.

Tiffany and Siwon saw Hyoyeon was stretching alone, her back was facing them. Siwon tapped Hyoyeon shoulder, she turned around and smiled.

“Morning midget, where’s Eunhyuk?” Siwon greet Hyoyeon, she rolled her eyes with a sighed.

“Morning H” Tiffany greeted, Hyoyeon smiled as they shakes hand. Hyoyeon was taken aback when Tiffany kissed her both cheeks, her hearts beating faster. But she smiled

“He can’t come, sudden meeting. So I just bring Kai, he went to the toilet. He should be back by-”

“Hyung!!”

“Kai, How are you? It’s been a while, let’s play together. I’m playing with Kai” He said and walked with Kai

“Kai is my cousin, so you play tennis?”

“Yeah, it’s been a while since I played it but I’m sure I can kick your ” Tiffany said confidently, Hyoyeon grin

“We’ll see” Hyoyeon smirked.

Hyoyeon was standing getting ready for Tiffany to hit the ball across her, her eyes focusing towards Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany finds Hyoyeon focusing eyes were y

“Are you just going to staring at me or what?” Hyoyeon said

“Ops, sorry” Then she hit the ball, the ball fly to Hyoyeon then fly back to Tiffany, the game ends with Tiffany won the game (A/N: I’m sorry guys, I don’t know how to describe how they play the tennis)

“Not bad for a girl who hasn’t played tennis for awhile” Hyoyeon said with smirked and swept her sweat at her facing.

“Thanks!” Tiffany smiled. They headed to the restroom to took a shower, Hyoyeon took off her clothe “Hey Tiffany,” Tiffany look at Hyoyeon and can’t help noticing Hyoyeon abs “I had fun today.”

‘Em, yeah me too” Tiffany was blushing, Hyoyeon approached her. “Are you okay Tiffany? Why your face is red?” Hyoyeon put her hand at Tiffany’s forehead.

“Nothing, maybe because of the heat outside, I’m going to take a shower first” Tiffany heart beats faster why am I feeling like this? Ugh

 

 


I’m so sorry; it took me a while to update! The school has started last week; I can’t believe I’m in year 10 already!!

 I’m so busy with study and training since I’m a sports school student. We have training in the morning from 6 ‘til 9 am then school 9.30 ‘til 12 then lunch then 1.30 ‘til 3.10 pm School then training again! Seriously, there’s I don’t have enough rest L my classmate and I hate this new school timetable

And sleeping at the hostel is a bad idea so I decided just to sleep at my home sweet home XP

And I can continue writing this story without hearing the noising warden at the hostel telling me to sleep early.

Anyways, I have news for you guys. On Tuesday when I was having my morning training, we have hurdles, small hurdles I was running then my left foot got stuck at the hurdle but I kept running and then boom! My body was spinning at the track floor, my friends help me except my ex boyfriend, he just looked at me without any expression but I just shrugged it off. I can’t stood up, my coach brought me to the hospital, lucky me my left foot didn’t broke just sprained so I’m so happy with it or else I’m not going to training for months!

#please subscribes and comments and silent readers please~

With love,

D <3