Reunion

The Supernatural Diaries

A/N: Could'nt find any pics of Wooyoung and Victoria together, here it is the seond update of the day


Wooyoung's POV

Finally I got to talk to him face to face.....after one month of looking....after one month of making sure he's always safe.... I don't  have to all of that in the shadows now I can be here for Nichkhun..with him. Oh no he's not replying does he recognise me? I need to speak again.

" Um excuse me.... I said...Can I just follow you I think I'm in your class....I'm new here"

"Uh...Uh...Yeah....yeah sure"

Oh thank God. He was just daydreaming or something, I thought he knew about me.

"Um...Sulli I think we have to do our thing you know...." grunted Yuri

"Oh yeah that thing....before we get to class...." mumbled Sulli

During this whole time I could feel something emmiting from that Sulli girl it felt like she was eyeing me... but not in that way... it's like she knew... wait oh no! does she know?! No that can't be possible I've only just showed up.

"Nichkhun, you can just show Wooyoung-shii where to go.... We're Yuri and Sulli by the way" Yuri gave me a smile and ran off with Sulli.

Now I was just alone with him.Nichkhun. I couldn't help but stare. His face was just so hypnotizing, it was like an angel's face. His beautiful brown orbs just shined and when I gazed into them I felt my 'heartbeat' rise. And when my attention drew to his soft lips I felt like I should've kissed them in the instant. But I couldn't that would've just drove him away.

"Ummmm...."

I stopped staring at him when I heard his angelic voice,  and noticed his face was flustered and blushing. Wait he was blushing?!!!

"Oh....ummm...I'm sorry I was staring.." I apologized

"Umm.. It's okay...let me just show you our class...you're in room 303 right" he asked

Even though I apologized for staring I was still doing it until he nudged me saying

"Wooyoung..umm....Your room is 303...right"

I could still see the crimson red colour covering his cheeks as he blushed more. Stupid as I am I tried to look at my schedule, but my clumsiness took over me and I dropped it on the floor. I tried to reach for it not noticing Nichkhun was aswell. With that, our hands touched slightly. We both pulled away quickly. But in that moment, I feltt something. I felt his warmth, kindess. And I just didn't want it to end. I looked at my schedule to check my homeroom and it was 303. Just the thought of sharing a class with him made light up and smile.

"Yeah I guess I am room 303"

"Ummm..okay..that means your in my class...just follow me" he suggested.

End of POV

 

Nichkhun's POV

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so stupid why was I blushing the whole time?! Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul you are straight. Don't be like this for a guy, no matter how gorgeous he is. Ugghhh. And he's just behind me aswell. I can still feel that touch, call me cheesy but it felt like magic and 'electricity' like we were meant to be. UUGGGHHH!! Nichkhun get yourself straight!

Finally, our homeroom.

"Good morning class" our homeroom teacher greeted

I sat in my usual place. By the window and I noticed behind me were Sulli and Yuri. Sulli being herself was just getting her books ready. But Yuri kept on bugging about how my alone time with Wooyoung went. 

"I told you...I don't like boys Yuri" I uttered

"Oh really.. then why was your face all red when you came in the class with Wooyoung" she scoffed

I panicked and cupped my face feeling the warmth emmiting from it. She was right my face is probably still red. I cursed myself for having such feelings and knowing that Yuri behind me was smirking with victory.

"Oh yes class" our teacher said

"We have a new student today. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Annyeong hasaeyeo, my name's Jang Wooyoung. Please take care of me" Wooyoung smiled brightyly

I could here Yuri teasing, "Nichkhun,will take care of him alright" she nudged me and I just gave her an evil look even though that wouldn't affect her.

"Wooyoung-shii...you can next to..."

I could hear the teacher's words and I looked around the classroom to see empty seats,but I  was oblivious to the empty seat right next to me.

"Ah....you can sit next to NIchkhun-shii" the teacher recommended

Oh no... he's coming here......OMG! why am I blushing again.....not now....why is my heart beating so fast.

"Your welcome" Yuri teased

Uggghhh Yuri 'I Hate U' I cursed mentally.

"Hey...I guess we're seatmates" smiled Wooyoung

UUggghhh, there's that smile again. Quick pretend to get something out of your bag before he sees you blush.

 

 

 

The rest of the day went by agonizingly slow. Who would've guessed that Wooyoung would be in every single one of my class and would be sitted next to me for every one of them. Not just that....Nooooooo..... he was with me the whole day thanks to Yuri and Sulli, although there was something wrong about Sulli, she hadn't spoken ever since Wooyoung came I wonder what's the matter with her. At least today's over and I'm already walking to my house.

"Nichkhun!!" someone shouted

I turned around to find the inevitable. It was Wooyoung

"Hey" I said

"Ummm.....do...you...want to.....come around my house? You know to teach me more about the school and stuff" he suggested

"Sorry I can't I need to do something with my brother" Thank God I remembered that otherwise I would just stutter trying to come up with a lying excuse

"Ummm... how about tommorow then?" he persisted

Oh no......didn't see that coming...

"Ummm....uhhh....uuhhhh.....s-s.....s-sure....t-tommorow.....sounds....great" I blushed

"Great....ummm....d'you want me to walk with you" he asked

But I immediately declined knowing that I would've just jumped him if he kept making me hear his voice come out of his plump lips.

"Okay...see you tommorow then?"

I replied "Yeah.....tommorow"

With that I saw him walk the other direction. Where does he even live?

End of POV

 

Sulli's POV

The moment I saw him....The moment I heard his voice....Something got triggered inside me.....Call me crazy but I could feel some sort of peculiar aura coming from Wooyoung. The whole I played along with Yuri's scheme but still kept an eye on him I didn't want Nichkhun getting hurt, and somehow I felt that if Wooyoung stayed with him he would get hurt. I don't know if it's intuition but, I don't Wooyoung is being fully honest. There's something cold that I felt about him. And after those supposed animal attack on Wickery bridge.......I don't know.....Uggghhh!!! Sulli your just imagining things get your mind straight just calm down.

End Of POV

 

Wooyoung's POV

Dear Diary,

Today, I met him. The whole day was so great because I was always by his side. It's too soon to say but I think I'm falling for......

"Awwwwww dear diary how I love him so much. I can't  live without him." teased a voice

I gasped and looked up and I noticed her...... blood dripping from her face and she was holding a body in her arms.

"What do you think Taemin?" She spoke to the dead body

"Do you expect my little bro, would ever have been queer" she smirked evily at me

I said with desest. Her name

"Victoria........."


A/N: The words with quotation marks like 'this' if you haven't picked up on them, they're 2pm songs lol.

Here's the chapter I hope it seems long cos it took me 30 mins don't know why.

Anyway thanks for reading, feel free to subscribe and comment:)

Kamsamnida:)