My Name Is Jang Wooyoung

The Supernatural Diaries

A/N: These are character keys for when they are speaking

Nichkhun

Wooyoung

Sulli

Yuri


Dear Diary,  

 

It's been a month.... A month full of emptiness... A month pretending to be happy..... A month of struggle..... A month since our parents died....Right to this day I can still remember the frightening accident, I could imagine vivid images of the water immersing us in the car. I could still hear my parents muffled screams of panic. I could still feel the salty water invading my lungs. And after that complete darkness. The doctors said it was a miracle, how I got out. Even I don't know how. All I know is I'm suffering the oppresion of guilt. Why couldn't it have been them that lived? Why did I have to carry the burden of living? If only I hadn't called them to pick me up we'd all be alive. But I can't be weak now, I have to stay strong for him. I'm the only family he has left now. I have to be here for Minho. 

 

From Nichkhun 

 

Nichkhun's POV

At least I still have my two best friends. Sulli and Yuri. They've been helping me through this and I admit it did make things easier. Sulli's meaningful advices always got me motivated to carry on and not give up and Yuri's optimism just brightened the day up, even though she's a neurotic control freak, but I guess that's what made her Yuri. Today was Monday, a fresh start to the week, I know it may sound weird but I'm just glad to be able to go to school. It reminds me that I still have a life to live that I have friends and I could just escape our empty home. But there's just one problem. Minho. He's not taking our parent's death lightly, he's been taking drugs in school. He's dropping classes and getting lowest grades. I just can't help but worry. Anyway I just have to be here for him, I can't push him or he'll end up worse I have to let him ride this out, because I know he's having a much harder time. 

Finally getting to school, I immediately met up with Sulli and Yuri who were waiting for me at the front gate. The two asked how I was, but I just pretended to be okay and I gave them a faint smile. Unfortunately they could see right through me. 

"Nichkhun, there's no use in pretending, just tell us what the matter is" said Yuri 

"Yeah you know we're here to listen to you" agreed Sulli

"Umm... Okay... It's just that... I'm worried about Minho"

"Nichkhun... You know Minho he's really shocked.. You just have to let him be" Yuri suggested

"Yeah that's what I keep saying to myself... But it's been a month... And he's not getting any better... It's like he's using it as an excuse for everything he does wrong"

"Why don't you talk to him later.... You know have a bro on bro talk" said Sulli

"Yeah maybe you're right... Thanks girls"

"Anyway did you hear apparently... A new guy just transferred here... And supposedly he's a real hotty" said Yuri

"Yuri you're already with someone and that someone is Jessica.... A GIRL!!" remarked Sulli

"Well... I'm open for anything.... Oh relax.. I'm just kidding, that info was for you and Nickhun" smirked Yuri

"Wait I'm not gay!! I yelled

"And I'm not looking for some dramatic teenage relationship...." Sulli replied coldly

I was still in shock that Yuri would ever think I was interested in guys but got woken up by her saying.

"Well from what I heard of what he looks like..... He'll make you turn gay Nichkhun" laughed Yuri

"And Sulli.... You're sixteen and your in high school it's the perfect time to be in a relationship" said Yuri

"I don't know... I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment yet" replied Sulli

All this time we were making our way to our class, but we got interrupted by a voice. A voice so beguiling and effortless it sent shivers down my spine. Turning around, the sight that was presented before us was a a guy. A guy with the smoothest blonde hair I had ever seen, it was like a layer of velvet. His black orbs were so alluring and it drove me out of reality as it glistened under the sun's rays. Beautiful  lips were perfectly drawn on to his face, it was like a tempting invitation to devour it completely. I was snapped out of my reverie when he spoke again. 

"Hey my name's Jang Wooyoung, can you help me get to my class I'm new here"

What Yuri had said earlier about me turning gay for the new guy. I think it just happened.       


Here's the first chapter. I hope you like it and interested to read more. I didn't want to do too much since it was the first chapter but I'll try and do a longer chapter next time because I'm basically writing episode 1 and it isn't finished yet.

Anyway feel free to leave comments to show what you think and subscribe:)