An EXOtic visit

I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-NIM.

Author's POV

this happened when you were at school.



*ding dong*
*Ugh who would come over at our house early in the morning?* Mrs. Lee thought when she opened the door and got shocked when she saw twelve gorgeous boys in their door step.
Not expecting that there are boys prettier than girls.

"Annyeonghatheyo, We're looking for your daughter. We are the rookie group called EXO." Sehun greeted the woman.

"Oh, okay. Come in." Mrs. Lee let them in. "What do you want boys? Drinks? Snacks? Tell me anything." The woman asked. "Eunsol-ah, list down the things they want."
"Neh." Eunsol answered.

"I-uh... I want D.Oughnuts." Kyungsoo hesitantly said.
"Me too. But I want Krispy Kreme. is that okay?" Kris asked. Eunsol nodded.
"French Taost for me."
"Lay's for me. Just like my name." lay beamed at Eunsol.
"Hanburger  please." Luhan said
"I think I'm craving for Sehuntery-egg."
"Are you really craving for that or is it because you just knew that it sounds like your name?" Kai snickered. The boys burst into laughter.
"Yah! You're embarrasing me infront of noona." Sehun said while gazing lowly at Eunsol who's now laughing with the boys.
"Steamed buns for me." Xiumin said.
"Can you make Lechen Flan for Chen?"
"Yes." Eunsol replied.
"Water for Suho."
"Bacon and Eggs for us." The baekyeol couple said.
"Kaiser roll for me." Kai smirked at Eunsol.

Luhan's POV

"Why are you looking for Soojin anyways?"Mrs. Lee asked us
*Oh, so Soojin is her name. Cute.* "We saw Sehun reading her fanfics in some site--"
"Asianfanfics." Sehun cutted D.O and D.O eomma glared at him.
"where was I? Oh, Sehun was reading her fanfics and the title is uhhhh---" *What was the title again?* D.O thought
"The title is Just One Summer." This time, I was the one who cutted D.O eomma.
"Yeah, that one. We're so mesmerized by her stories that we want to see her. Aaand now, we're here." D.O continued not letting Mrs. Lee know that he's pissed already.
"So you're telling me that my daughter, Lee Soojin, is writing fanfics? Well, I didn't know that."Mrs. Lee said in amazement.


"Food's ready." Xiumin hurriedly run to the kitchen after Eunsol announced that. Laugh out loud. He's such a bottomless pit.
When we're eating, I noticed that Soojin's mom was staring at us. I looked at the other members and they we're all busy eating that we didn't even introduced ourselves one by one. And I think Suho noticed that too.
"Oh, where's our manners. I'm Suho, EXO K's leader." Suho introduced himself and the others got the hint to continue.
"Annyeonghatheyo, Thehun ibnida. EXO K's Maknae."
"Annyeong I'm Lu--" as I was speaking, Mrs. Lee cutted me."Luhan, I know. You're my daughter's bias. Continue."
*So, I'm her bias?!* I smiled at the thought. "I'm Lay. You know, like the chips." Lay said trying to crack a joke and showing off his dimple.
"Oh, so you are the unicorn guy. Haha." the woman said.
"Annyeong I'm Huang Zitao. EXO M's maknae. You can call me Tao." Tao beamed at Mrs. Lee.
"I know you, you're the panda guy who's good at aegyo and the one who loves gucci. Can I see your famous aegyo?" Soojin's mom requested. "Okay..... BBUING BBUING~"
"Kyaaa!! Kyeopta. Because of that, I'll buy you Gucci."She squealed.
well, all of us got our jaws on the floor. "Really? Oh! Thank you! You know, there's a limited edition bag." Tao also squealed out of joy. "Okay. Okay. I'll buy you that one. Okay boys, continue." She said. "Kris ibnida. EXO M's duizhang." Kris said coolly.
"Annyeong Xiumin ibnida. I'm from EXO M."
"I'm Jongdae of EXO M." *What a handsome man. His jawline is so perf.* Mrs. Lee thought.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kai."
"Annyeong D.O kyungsoo ibnida." D.O introduced himself while showong off his owl-like eyes.
"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol." baekhyun said and pointed to Chanyeol who's now involuntary twitching his eyes. "Oh, you're the breakfast couple. Bacon and Eggs. Haha."

*ding dong* "bwoh? Who's that? I think it's Soojin. But why is she early?Mrs. Lee asked herself and was about to open the door.


LOL. HELLO. I'm so sorry guys for not updating. I've been busy reviewing and obviously, I have no time to update.... and still am. This chapter is originally long. As in super long but unfortunately, I forgot what comes next after their introduction. The original chapter is in my phone but my phone is currently missing and I don't know where it is. I don't know if it was stolen or I just misplaced it in our house. So now, I have to brainstorm again.
So yeah cliffhanger. Will EXO and Soojin meet or not? Thank you. Please subscribe, comment and upvote. Love you subbies. And oh, that JUST ONE SUMMER is my friend's story. Check it out. It's great. Thank you.