Asian Fanfics

I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-NIM.

 

Lu Han's POV

 

 

It's a lazy sunday afternoon. The manager called us and said that we don't have a practice. 
What to do? What to do? Gahh. *huff*

"Yah hyung! We're bored." the two maknaes complained. 
"Kids, shut up. I want to rest." EXO K's leader said with a gruff voice
"..... Yes hyung." *silence*

Approximately after 5 seconds, a riot has started.

"Gege! I want gucci bag. Buy me a gucci bag. JEBAL. JUSEYO PLEASE GEGE?" "...." "BBUING BBUING." Tao pleaded like there's no tomorrow.
"NO. Maybe next time Tao." Kris said waving him off but of course, knowing Tao, he wouldnt let it got so easily.
"But gege! It's limited edition"
"I said NO. AND THAT'S FINAL"
"BBUING BBUING~~~" Oh No. There's the aegyo.
"Fine." Kris gave in.
I chuckled at the sight. *Taoris moments* 
*grumble* "what's that? Did you guys heard that?"
"yeahp. That's my stomach. Hihi mianhe. I'm just gonna go to the kitchen." Xiumin said rubbing his stomach.
*Tsk. Lil' Fattie.*
"As always." Lay mumbled. "YAH! What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Nothing~~~" Lay said in a sing song voice.
"There's no more milk in the fridge. OMO THAT MEANS I'M GONNA SHRINK!!" Chanyeol started panicking.

"KIDS! I SAID SHUT UP. I WANT TO SLEEP. Can't you just sleep or rest ...Or just read something..... just like what sehun is doing." Suho said, covering his eyes in attempt to sleep. *wait what? Did I just say SEHUN? As in Oh Sehun? Reading?*
We all looked at Sehun as if he commited a crime. 
*I don't usually see Sehun reading. hmm...*

"What? As if I don't read. Don't look at me like that." Sehun said leaving us dumbfounded. 
Suho just shrugged it off and went to his dreamland.

"What are you reading anyways? What is that site? Ey-syan-fan-fics?" I asked sehun, trying to read the black font from where i was sitting. 
*the deer read it like a kid.* the dragon thought, laughing silently.

"Yes Luhan hyung, but it's read as Asian Fanfics not...Eysyan." Sehun said as he laughed.
*AISH this kid. Its not my fault i'm too lazy to get up*
"You're reading fanfics?" Xiumin asked, sitting up.
"Actually I've been reading these fanfics for months. And there's this author-nim I like." Sehun explained.
"Oh. Lemme see her stories." I said. "Me too." "Me three." "Me..... four?" "nahh. No thanks." Then the other members surrounded sehun.

We started skimming through her fics.

 

*after checking out the stories*

 

"She's also writing SMUUUTTT?!"
"What kind of Imagination does that girl have?"
"There's also HUNHAN.... Holy hell TAORIS."
"GEGE! GEGE! She's great! I like her! She wrote something about our OTP!"
Kris checked it and his eyes got big like D.O
"And sh*t, it's !"

 

.after 3 hourse of reading.

 

Sniffs and sobs were the only ones can be heard in the room.
"No, OH MY GOOD--- NO DONT!" "SHE LIKES YOU SHE REALLY DOES DOTN LEAVE!" some of the members reading whined.
"NO! WHAT THE HELL, DUDE. BACON HYUNG HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID!" "HEY. I'M NOT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE ME IN THIS FIC IS IGNORANT! but oh mmy god. i wanna kill myself right now."

 

.On the other side.

 

*YAWN* "ohh God. I'm still tired." Suho woke up. 
*sniff* 
*Huh? What's that?* he thought. He jumped off of the bed and checked what's happening. 
"OH WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU ALL CRYING?!"
"HEY! No I'm not." kris and kai said in unison "Okay okay. Maybe not all of you."
"They read some fanfics." Kai said while massaging his temple.

"Hyung! I WANT TO SEE HER." Sehun said. 
"You mean WE want to see her." emphasizing WE, the other maknae corrected him.
 "Nah. No thanks." Kris and Kai said in unison. 

" GEGE. NO! I WANT TO SEE HER." Tao shouted. 
"YAH! You talking back to your gege now? huh?" Kris is about to smack tao's head but tao glared at him.
His glare turned into a poker face the he held his fist up and.....
"BBUING BBUING. PLEASE GEGE. I REALLY WANT TO SEE HER."
"NO." *don't fall for it kris*

"Bbuing bbuing~"

"I said NO. No means no." *noo. KRIS! don't fall for that aegyo*

"Bbuing bbuing."

 

................

First Chapter's Up!

We know, its from EXO's P.O.V (well, Luhan's) but Soojin will have the next chapter. :D

So Will Kris give in easily?

Well ofcourse you know the answer to that.

Or D.O. you? =))

okay that was not funny. anyways, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING :D -Aleakimmm and LeeVicky