Happy Together

Surreal

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Let us all welcome our guests for today! Boyfriend! Selene! and B.A.P!" the MC, Yu Jaesuk, roared as some members of the said groups went in and bowed to the MCs.

The first one to introduce was Selene (JuRi & JunRi) followed by B.A.P (Daehyun & Zelo) and lastly, Boyfriend (Donghyun & Minwoo)

"I see Selene, the famous rookie girl group" the Jaesuk said 

"Omo they're so beautiful"  Misuk said 

"Aigoo kamsamnida" said the two girls.

"It's all your first time here right?" Jaesuk asked and all of the guests nodded "So how was it? Daehyun?"

"Uh deh, I'm a little nervous but I think that this will be fun because I'm a fan of Happy Together even before I debuted and I really wished to appear here sometime" Daehyun said and flashed a smile

"uh jinja?" "neh" "kamsamnida"

"Aigoo he's really goodlooking" Bongsun commented

"Of course, he wouldn't be called the Busan WonBin for nothing" replied Myungsu sarcastically and everyone laughed.

"Okay now let's proceed to boyfriend, I've heard that you're preparing for your upcoming album?" Jaesuk said

"Uh de, we are now currently preparing for our album so I'd like to ask our fans to wait a little bit more." Donghyun said

"Ah jamsiman (wait?xD) Zelo and JunRi somewhat looks alike" Bongsun said

"ahh kamsamnida?" JunRi said not sure if she should be thankful or not.

"hahaha she sounds like she does not agree with it" Myungsu replied which made the others laugh and JunRi trying to defend herself.

"Uhh yes they look quite similar. Can you go near each other?" Jaesuk asked and the twins stood up and faced the camera.

"Awww how cute~It looks like their twins" Misun said and the twins looked at her direction at the same time which suprised her "What?"

"Umm actually we are really twins" Zelo finally said which shocked the MCs and the Boyfriend members present.

"Jinja!? Who's older?" Jaesuk asked and Zelo raised his hand "Me"

"Wooow I didn't know that" Misun said "Me either" Bongsun said

"How old are you guys? I've heard you're both called the maknae of the maknaes" Jaesuk asked.

"Um we're 16 turning 17 this October" Zelo replied 

"Ahhh.. I've also seen Selene's performance and all I can say was daebak, it is really different from the other girl groups. Can- can you perform a little bit for us?" Jaesuk said stuttering a bit in the end which caused the others laugh including the girls.

"uh de" the girls said and were about to stand up when Myungsu commented "you must like them a lot because you're even stuttering" which caused another round of laughter.

After the girls performed,

"Wow, that was really daebak, I wish I could dance like them" Bongsun said

"Don't even dream about it" Myungsu said and Bongsun slightly punched his shoulder.

"oh oh! Can the twins show us something? like a dance or a song?" Misun said and the twins looked at each other for a while before getting up "woah woah they didn't even say anything to each other and now they are going to perform is that telepathy?" Jaesuk said and everyone burst into laughs again.

After the dance performance of the twins,

"Ya Minwoo~yah" Jaesuk called the attention of Minwoo

"Uh deh?" Minwoo responded

"I saw you staring at JunRi while they were dancing huh" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ah deh Donghyun~ssi what are you saying?" Jaesuk asked when Donghyun was mouthing words to him "He likes her?!" He exclaimed. Minwoo turned to Donghyun and started hitting him softly "ahh hyuuuuuuuung!" he whined while JunRi hung her head low, blushing.

"ya ya ya! JunRi's blushing" Myungsu added fuel to the fire.

"Aniyoo" JunRi said while shaking her head and holding on to Juri while mouthing "unni" and the latter just shakes her head that somewhat means "there's nothing I could do"

"Aigoo, ya Zelo what can you say to our Minwoo?" Jaesuk asked Zelo who just smiled and said "Take good care of my sister" and with this, everyone bursted laughing except from the other 2 maknaes who were as red as tomatoes.

"Aigoo they're so cute" Misun commented which made the 2 blush again.

"Let's make them sit together and do a couple pose. I'm sure this will become a hot topic once this airs" Jaesuk said and laughed afterwards. The two then sat awkwardly together and smiled stiffly.

"Aigoo you're so awkward, come a little bit closer. Minwoo man up and put your arms on her shoulder" Myungsu teased

"Ah but his fans will get angry!" JunRi protested

"No they will not~. Minwoo's fans this is just for your idol's happiness please don't get mad at JunRi" Jaesuk said

JunRi can't do anything and just sighed "aigoo" which made the others laugh.

"Put your arms on her shoulder and smile. Do it now so that we can move on with our games!" Jaesuk insisted.

Minwoo bowed to JunRi to ask for her permission and JunRi nodded with a shy smile.

They striked a pose but when they were about to go back to their original seats Donghyun raised his hand "Can I just get Minwoo's phone and take a picture of this?" he asked

"Oh yeah sure go ahead" Jaesuk said while grinning widely "Ahh hyuuung~" Minwoo whined

When Donghyun came back, they posed again and after that, the games begun with Minwoo and JunRi being awkward with each other.

 

 

>>ON THE OTHER SIDE<<

The EXO-M members are on the dorm since it's their free day today. All of them are on the living room watching random things at the T.V. 

Kris was flipping through the channels to find something interesting until they land on Happy Together.

"Uh! That's Selene!" Luhan exclaimed while pointing at the T.V. like a child.

"Woaaaah they even do guestings now. They've become so popular" Xiumin said

They continued watching until the part where the talk centered to JunRi and MinWoo.

"Eyyy someone likes our maknae. Getting popular isn't she?" Chen said

Lay stiffened at the scene and Luhan noticed it, the latter shook his head and thought "Lay really fell for her"