The Case of the Distressed

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxaZLLfxAs

G.Na- Black and White

------

Exhausted, and still disoriented from last night’s perplexing turn of events, Bomi trudged back into her two-story mansion in Gangnam. She shut the door behind her and dragged herself into the living room. When she reached one of the white couches, she tossed her purse on the floor and fell over like a log. *Why can’t I remember what happened? Did we have ? Why did we go to a hotel together? I’m not that kind of girl who would go to a hotel with random guys. Where were my friends in this mess?* A hundred questions ran through her mind, and suddenly she felt very tired. She lowered her head into the red cushion and moaned in misery as she kicked her legs about like a little girl.

She was too busy lamenting to hear her husband come down.

Whistling cheerfully and totally ignorant of his wife’s heinous situation, Royal Ambassador’s CEO Kim Jaejoong happily trotted down the stairway. He paused midway when he heard a girlish squeal. His eyes darted around and warily he called out, “Bo? Is that you?” She didn’t reply.

Jaejoong descended the staircase and entered the living room. He came around the sofa, saw who was whining on the couch, and smiled. “I thought I heard you, Bo. Did you fall asleep here? I didn’t see you when I woke up.”

Bomi threw her arm over her eyes and grunted in response.

“What’s up with you?” Jaejoong sat next to her and chuckled. “Long night?”

“You have no idea.” Bomi sighed.

“Seems like you had an interesting night.” He mused. “Interesting doesn’t cover it!” She snapped irately.

“Uh-oh. What happened? Did Sunhwa get taken to the police station again? Or did one of your boy toy’s girlfriends come up and pour wine over your face while calling you all sorts of indecent names?” Jaejoong guessed.

Bomi’s lower lip trembled. “No, worse.” She gulped. “I think…I lost my ity.” Bomi whispered.

“You what?” Jaejoong asked, not having heard her thin, nervous whisper.

“I LOST MY ITY!” Bomi squeaked.

Jaejoong gawked at her. “Bomi…how could you?” He whispered with a crestfallen expression.

She covered her face in shame. “I know, I know. It’s-“

“AMAZING! SOMEONE FINALLY POPPED YOUR CHERRY!” Jaejoong celebrated.

“Jae oppa!” Bomi groaned. She should’ve expected him to act like this. He began dancing around the room. “My wife is a woman now! My wife is a woman now!”

“Will you stop dancing around the room? You’re making me dizzy.” Bomi sighed. Jaejoong hopped over the couch and landed next to her. “Sorry. I was just excited.”

“And what are you talking about? I was already a woman.” She lifted her chin up. He chuckled and pinched both her cheeks. “You keep telling yourself that, Bobo~” Jaejoong cooed. “Ow!” Bomi complained with a deep pout.

Jaejoong wrapped his arm around her shoulders and gave her a supportive squeeze. “Anyways, I’m happy for you! But I’m disappointed you didn’t tell me about this guy you’re in love with.”

“That’s the thing.” Bomi sighed, troubled, as she played with her fingers. “I’m not.” She whispered.

Jaejoong stiffened besides her. He stared at her in shock. “What? But…but you always told me you were going to save your first time for someone you really fall in love with.”

Bomi rubbed her eyes in frustration. “I know, I know. I just…I don’t know what happened. I was drinking and flirting with this hot, Chinese guy and then the next thing you know…I’m in bed with him.”

Jaejoong raised a suspicious eyebrow. “Did he… you?”

“No! He didn’t want to be near me!” Bomi cried out.

Jaejoong laughed, not believe that fact, “Not want to be near you?! That’s ridiculous! What perfectly sane man would not want to be near you? Look, I’m your husband and I’m not attracted to you, but I think you’re HOT. From a one to ten, you definitely certify a 100. And if Kim Jaejoong says you’re hot, then you’re hot.” He rested his arm against the back of the couch and shrugged. “Why else would I have agreed to our arranged marriage? If you were something less than an 8, I wouldn’t have even looked at you.”

“Thanks, oppa. You’re the best husband any girl could wish for.” Bomi muttered, obviously ticked off.

“I know.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Aww!” Bomi covered her face and wailed. “What do I do?! What if I’m not overreacting and we really did something last night?! What if it had been against my will?! What if everybody finds out?! What will my parents say?!”

“That’s not the problem. What if that man you slept with…had HIV?! YOU MIGHT HAVE AIDS!” Jaejoong proclaimed in horror.

“OPPA! YOU’RE NOT HELPING!” Bomi shouted.

Ding Dong.

Jaejoong looked up. The door opened, and Yoochun stepped inside. “How come you didn’t lock the door?” He looked forward and halted. His lips curled upwards when he saw Bomi. “Why hello there~ Did you have a good time last night?” He winked.

“You saw her last night? Where? When she was having ?” Jaejoong blinked.

“Huh?” Yoochun stared at him in confusion.

“OPPA!” Bomi shrieked.

Jaejoong laughed and lightly ruffled her hair. “I'm sorry~”

“What are you talking about? Why are you guys sitting here like this?” Yoochun asked.

“We’re just discussing an important matter. Bomi thinks she lost her ity.” Jaejoong smiled radiantly.

Bomi pinched his arm. “JUST TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHY DON’T YOU!”

“No worries! Yoochun has known you since you were a little kid like I have.” Jaejoong pointed out.

Yoochun winced, “Yeah, that’s why I did not need to know that. But what the heck? Didn’t you…er…lose ‘it’ on your honeymoon night? With Jaejoong hyung?”

Jaejoong doubled over with laughter. “LOSE HER ITY TO ME?!” Tears were rolling down his face because he was laughing so hard. “Let me let you in on a little secret, Park Yoochun. Do you know what we did on our honeymoon? While our dear parents thought we were making a Jaejoong Jr., we were playing poker and challenging each other to a ‘chubby bunny marshmallow’ duel, which I won by the way.” Jaejoong never failed to mention his ‘victory’.

“Can we focus on my problem?! I might have been deflowered, and you think it’s funny to mention CHUBBY BUNNY! WHICH YOU CHEATED ON, YOU JERK!” Bomi accused.

“Oh, don’t be a sore loser. You never said I couldn’t eat it while you went to the bathroom.” Jaejoong quipped.

Bomi let out a wail and doubled over with her hands plastered over her face. She was a basket case.

Yoochun shook his head and mouthed, “Wrong move, hyung.” Jaejoong smiled, winked, and nodded towards the door. “I’ll talk to you later.” He mouthed. Yoochun chuckled and nodded. “We can talk about our business next time. Er…goodbye, Bomi. I hope you’re not…deflowered…” With a wave, he left the house.

Jaejoong looked at his wife and softly smiled. Whenever she was distressed, she reminded him of the little girl she used to be when he first met her: immature, sensitive, and helpless. Jaejoong placed a hand on her back and gently called, “Bo, get up.”

“No! Go choke on marshmallows!” Bomi screamed.

“Look, I might have a solution to your problem. You know I’m good at solving problems. Let me see if I can figure this one out for you.” Jaejoong offered. Bomi paused. Slowly, she sat up.

“Okay, so tell me. Why do you think you lost your ity last night? You don’t even recall what happened after you drank.” He stated.

“Because when I woke up, I was …in bed…with a gorgeous man…who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter