Engagement

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7z5PvsAgPM

Howl & J- Perhaps Love

---------------------

Gradually, Bomi and Kris opened up to one another. Their relationship blossomed fruitfully. She was smiling again, and he was constantly laughing now. His friends became surprised by his new attitude. Jaejoong was just glad she didn’t have to be force-fed anymore.

Kris watched in fascination as Bomi knitted. Upon his request, she had begun to create a sweater just for him. After getting his measurements, she went right to work. *Seeing her hands now, they’re really pretty. And fast, too. How can she knit so efficiently?* He wondered in amazement.

Bomi glimpsed at him and chuckled. “Don’t you have anything better to do than watch me knit? You are the director of Golden Tower, aren’t you?”

Kris didn’t answer. He was too mesmerized by her fingers that were speedily weaving the sweater.

Bomi grew self-conscious. She dropped the knitting needles and covered her fingers. “You’re making my fingers shy.”

He held out the needles. “Keep going!” He urged.

“Sheesh. So demanding.” Bomi chuckled and picked up the needles. She knit the pattern and was almost finished with the arm. Bomi glanced at Kris and looked back at her work. Covertly, she turned away from him. Kris leaned over to take a look. Bomi chortled and turned further away.

“Hey. I’m trying to see.” Kris stood up and leaned over.

“No! I’m afraid you’ll know my secret instructions for knitting a sweater!” Bomi ducked under the blanket with a giggle.

Kris crawled onto the bed and went under the cover as well. He tugged on the unfinished sweater. Laughing, she pulled away, “What are you doing?!”

“AHEM.” A voice said from the outside.

Bomi gasped and met eyes with an alarmed Kris. They both shot out from under the blanket.

“Jae oppa!” Bomi shouted in surprise.

“Jaejoong!” In shock, Kris slammed his head against the headboard and doubled over in pain. “Ow! !” He hissed into the blanket while rubbing the back of his aching head. “Omo, Kris oppa! Are you okay?!” Bomi panicked and patted his shoulder.

Jaejoong leaned against the doorway, crossed his arms, and shook his head while clucking his tongue. “Tsk, tsk. That’s what you get for trying to have with my wife in my house on my bed.”

“OPPA! We weren’t doing such a thing!” Bomi claimed, red-faced.

“Sure.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He pushed himself off the wall and approached the bed. Jaejoong slipped his hands into his pockets. “You know, Kris. I think I see you more at my house than I do at my office.”

Kris turned a bright shade of red. Quickly, he scrambled off the bed and stood up. He cleared his throat, hoping to ease the awkwardness. “Um, I’m going to take off now.”

Bomi sat up straight with a disappointed face. “You are?”

“Why don’t you take her with you?” Jaejoong jabbed his thumb her way.

*I would, but then I don’t have the confidence to bring her back.* Kris looked at Bomi and gave her a small, coded smile. “I’ll come back later. If you finish my sweater, let me know.” “I will.” She promised with a smile. Kris looked at Jaejoong, and his smile slipped. Coughing into his fist, Kris hurriedly left the master bedroom.

Jaejoong spun around and glared accusingly at his wife.

“What?” She winced. “How can you do this to me?!” He asked.

“Okay, look, we weren’t doing anything bad! I’m sorry that you caught us in an awkward position-“

“YOU’RE MAKING HIM A SWEATER?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! YOU’VE NEVER KNIT FOR ME! I’VE COOKED FOR YOU, CLEANED FOR YOU, AND LET YOU USE MY CREDIT CARD ALL THESE YEARS! AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!” Jaejoong threw a tantrum. “I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME A SWEATER, TOO!”

“Okay, okay, oppa! Calm down! I’ll make you one, sheesh.” Bomi gave in.

Jaejoong stopped jumping up and down and grinned while holding up two fingers. “Make me two. A red-and-black one and a white-and-blue one!”

“Double colors?! Do you know how hard that is?! I’m making Kris oppa a single-colored one!” Bomi exclaimed.

Jaejoong pretended to wail. “After all these years of taking care of her, this is what I get. I’m so upset.”

“Okay! I’ll do it!” She blurted.

“Aw, thanks, Bo. You’re so sweet.” Jaejoong kissed her cheek and left to take a shower.

“Evil prick.” Bomi muttered. She glanced at the white sweater and softened. She ran her fingers along the pattern and smiled. *I’ll make the best sweater just for you, Kris oppa. I can’t wait until it’s finished.*

----

Sunhwa and Yunho were finally getting engaged. The engagement between the two heirs was top news, however, the ceremony was exclusive. Only the people on the guest list were allowed to enter. And of course, Bomi and Jaejoong were at the apex of that list.

In a lavish, light pink dress, Bomi was just as beautiful as the fiance. Jaejoong looked dashing in a black tuxedo. He held out his arm for her to take.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kim! Please look this way!” The press outside pleaded as they snapped pictures of the gorgeous couple.

Jaejoong and Bomi flashed smiles worthy of toothpaste commerials. Waving, they disappeared into the venuie.

Jaejoong exhaled in relief. “Thank God they aren’t allowed in here. I thought Sunhwa would being the attention she is.” “Oppa! That’s not a nice thing to say to the star of the party tonight!” Bomi swatted his arm. They came to the enormous, verdant yard by the beach. They were placed at a round table along with Hyuna, Hyomin, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin.

“You look beautiful.” Hyuna kissed her cheek. “So goddess-like.” Hyomin giggled.

“I can’t believe our Sunhwa is going to be married!” Bomi squealed and clapped.

“I know. I always figured she would be the last one to go.” Hyuna mused out loud.

“I heard that.” Sunhwa said from behind.

“Sunhwa!” Hyomin got up and went to hug her. “Hey, hey, you’ll ruin my thousand-dollar-dress.” She smiled though and squeezed her back. “You look amazing, Sunhwa. Yunho oppa is so lucky.” Bomi beamed. “I agree with you.” Sunhwa smirked. She turned to Hyuna and narrowed her eyes. “And what were you saying about me?! What did you mean by ‘I would be the last to go’?!”

“Don’t frown. You’re getting wrinkles.” Hyuna pointed. “Ah!” Sunhwa shrieked and immediately touched her face.

The girls burst into laughter. “Oh, very funny.” She muttered.

“You’re perfect Artemis.” Bomi squeezed her hand. Sunhwa smiled and winked, “I think you’re beautiful as well, Aphrodite. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter