To China

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUceQ1mXWJs

Infinite H- Special Girl

---------------------------

It was a lazy Friday night.

Bomi was lying on the bed with a floral facial mask on her face. She had her hands raised up in the air. She stared at her freshly-manicured nails. They were pale pink with real diamond studs embellishing the tips.

“Honey~ I’m home!” Jaejoong boomed as he entered the bedroom.

Bomi lifted up her head and blinked at him. “What are you doing home so early on a Friday night? Don’t you have a date?”

“I canceled it because I have to prepare for a business trip.” Jaejoong tossed his briefcase on the chair and tugged on his gray tie.

Bomi sat up with a look. “Do you mean a ‘business trip’ or a real business trip?” She made quotation marks in the air to refer to his many overseas affairs with exotic models from all over the world. He chuckled, “Unfortunately, it’s the latter.”

“Where are you going?” Bomi asked. “To China. And you’re coming with me.” Jaejoong replied.

“What?!” Bomi yanked the mask off her face with an astonished expression. “Why would you drag me along with you to your boring business trip?!”

“Oh, it’ll be anything BUT boring. I guarantee you.” Jaejoong chuckled as he took his blazer off.

“But I have a date with THE Kang Insoo! I’m supposed to go to Jeju with him!” Bomi whined.

“Trust me. This trip will be much more fun than a Jeju trip with that famous baseball player.” Jaejoong stated.

Bomi crossed her arms with a pout, “How so?”

“Because we’re going to a new resort. There will be great food. You’ve never been to China before, too, so it’ll be a good experience.” Jaejoong revealed.

“Still not convincing me.” She shook her head. “Then I bet this will.” He came out of his walk-in closet and shut the doors behind him with furtive eyes. “Kris will be joining us.”

Bomi’s eyes grew wide. She stared at him with an open mouth. *Kris?*

“We’re going to Golden Tower! He’s going to show us around China. We can do business and have vacation at the same time. You can always reschedule with Insoo anytime. But this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. You in or not?” Jaejoong asked.

*Vacation with Kris?* There was no doubt what her decision was. Bomi climbed out of bed. “I’ll go get my passport.”

“I thought so.” Jaejoong smirked.

----

Before dawn, when it was still dark, Jaejoong and Bomi arrived at Incheon Airport. The chaffeur helped with the luggage. “That’s it. We can take it from here. You can pick us back up on Sunday afternoon.” Jaejoong told him. “Have a good trip.” The chaffeur bowed and took off.

Jaejoong glanced back to see Bomi rubbing her drowsy eyes while hugging her pink travel pillow. Chuckling, he held out his pinky, “Follow me, sleepyhead.” Yawning, she linked her pinky with his. Jaejoong took his luggage and pulled Bomi along. Eyes closed, she lumbered behind him. They stopped abruptly, and she pried her sleepy eyes open.

“Let me ask where Kris is.” Jaejoong took out his phone and texted his business partner. A minute later, he received a reply. “Kris is getting out of his car. He’ll be here soon.” Jaejoong announced.

“Hmm…” Bomi closed her eyes again and leaned against his arm while squeezing the pillow against her chest. She really wasn’t a morning person. She had gotten up at four in the morning to do her hair and make-up. She didn’t want to expose her true layer to Kris. To him, she wanted to be forever remembered as a perfect goddess.

The rolling of wheels woke her up. “Hey, Kris.” Jaejoong called.

*Kris?!* Bomi jolted up, and her eyes sprang open. As perfect as ever, Kris was walking towards them. Immediately, she was alert. Bomi quickly straightened up and fixed her skirt. She cleared and touched her lips with the back of her hand. *I hope I wasn’t drooling. I’ve embarrassed myself in front of him enough.* She thought self-consciously.

“I’m sorry for the early flight. It was the only one available, and we have to make it in time for the conference.” Kris stated.

“Oh, no worries at all! Bomi LOVES getting up early in the morning. Don’t you, sweetie?” Jaejoong wrapped an arm around her shoulders and squeezed her with an affectionate smile, but his eyes were dancing in merriment. Oh, how much he loved to !

Bomi resisted the urge to stomp on his feet. “Yes, I do.” She smiled, but her jaw was tense.

“Okay, I’m glad then. Did you get your tickets yet?” Kris asked. “Not yet.” Jaejoong replied.

“We can go get them right now.” Kris said.

“Actually, Bomi, can you get my ticket for me? I need to use the restroom.” Jaejoong held out his passport and ID. She gave him a look. *What is he doing?!* He gave her a wink, placed his itemes in her palm, and strode away. *I know he’s lying! He doesn’t have to use the restroom!* Bomi thought. She turned around and looked up at Kris.

He cleared his throat, “We can go this way.”

“Oh. Okay.” Timidly, Bomi followed him to the ticket line.

Kris obtained his ticket easily. Bomi was next in line and placed her and Jaejoong’s passports and identification cards on the counter. The female attendant smiled brightly and spoke rapidly in Chinese. Flabbergasted, Bomi looked around, “Um…” Kris swiftly stepped up to her rescue. Bomi stared at him, amazed by the flow of Chinese words from his mouth. He made the language sound like music to her ears. *Wow. His Chinese is amazing. How can he speak Korean so flawlessly also?* Bomi felt a tingle run down her spine as she felt her heartstring being pulled by him. Once again, he captivated her heart.

The flight attendant glanced between the two gorgeous people and smiled. “You two make a wonderful couple. Are you going back to China for your honeymoon?” *Couple?* Kris glanced at Bomi. Clueless of the compliment, she blinked up at him. He shook his head and replied back, “We’re not a couple. She’s…already married to someone else. The owner of that plane ticket.” He couldn’t stop the sinking, disappointed feeling in his stomach. *Regrettably.* The back of his mind whispered.

The flight attendant quickly bowed. “I’m sorry about the misunderstanding.” She held out the tickets and passports. “Have a good flight!”

“Xie Xie.” Kris accepted them and held them out for Bomi to take. He switched back to Korean, “These are your and Jaejoong’s tickets and passports.”

“Oh. Thank you. I really like your Chinese. You’re really good at it.” Bomi complimented.

“I should be. It is my home language.” Kris stated with a slightly raised eyebrow.

“Oh, right.” She flushed. *I’m so stupid! Of course he’s good at Chinese, just like you’re good at Korean! Gah, I hate myself sometimes!* He put his fist against his lips to stile his laughter. *That was really cute.*

They met up with Jaejoong. “Got my ticket? Thank you.” He took that and his passport from her. “Looks like we have time for coffee. Why don’t we go to the donut shop over there?” Jaejoong pointed. The three of them agreed and headed over to the shop.

Jaejoong handed his wallet to Bomi. “Get me black coffee and a glazed donut. I’ll save a spot.” He left.

*Babo oppa. There’s no one else here but us, so there’s no point in ‘saving a spot’.* She shook her head.

Kris and Bomi scanned the menu. “What do you want? It’s on me. Well, technically, Jae oppa.” She chuckled and held up his wallet.

“What about you?” Kris asked.

“Jae oppa wants black coffee and a glazed donut. I’ll get hazelnut coffee. I don’t really feel like eating anything right now.” Bomi replied.

“I just want black coffee as well.” Kris nodded.

“Okay!” Bomi walked up to the register. “Hi, can we get two black coffees, one hazelnut coffee, and one glazed donut?” She opened up Jaejoong’s wallet and wondered which of his many credit cards she should use. Suddenly, a flash of gold passed by her, and she looked up, startled. “Everything on this card, please.” Kris said. “Oppa, what are you doing?! I told you Jae oppa would pay!” Bomi pushed his hand away. Kris snatched his card out of his hand with his other hand and stretched his arm out to the worker. “Please.” She unfroze, nodded, and took his card.

“Oppa.” Bomi pouted. “I owe him. I didn’t get him a birthday present.” Kris shrugged.

“Psh. Nice excuse.” She crossed her arms.

Jaejoong peered at them over his sunglasses and smirked. *They’re getting along quite well.* Satisfied with the stunt he had just pulled, he crossed his arms and settled back in his seat.

Five minutes later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter