The Ships Are Sinking

EXO Crackfic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Never again will EXO-M let their maknae watch Titanic.

Especially when he's feeling rather mad at a certain duizhang.

disclaimer: i have never watched titanic. also, i mean no offense to canadian people who like the movie titanic.

“ROSE! ROSE, DON'T GET GO, GODDAMMIT!”

“Is he alright?” Chen whispered to Xiumin from their vantage point behind a conveniently-placed potted plant. “He's like... PMS-ing. Or something.”

“SHE LET GO!” Tao wailed, grabbing a tissue from the dangerously dwindling box, wiping his eyes, then throwing the tissue into the dangerously towering pile.

“Tao, are you—okay never mind I said nothing,” Kris muttered, shrinking back into his room and slamming the door shut when Tao  glared at him. Tao glared at the door for a few moments longer for good measure before turning his attention back to the TV and sobbing again. “SHE PROMISED THAT SHE WOULDN'T LET GO!”

“Don't tell me he's watching Titanic again,” Luhan sighed as he walked over to Chen and Xiumin's hiding spot, munching on a bag of chips. “Want some?” he asked, tilting the bag towards the two. Chen grabbed a handful, crunching on them noisily and earning himself a glare from Tao.

“Whoa, man.” Chen rolled his eyes and held his hands up in surrender. “We all need to eat. Calm the hell down.”

“Do you want a wushu stick to the head?”

“Um... no?”

“Then shut up.” Tao huffed and turned his attention to the TV again, tuning out the world to the glory of a movie about a sinking American ship—a glory that nobody else in the dorm understood, not even the 'foreigner,' Kris (I'm CANADIAN, he'd stressed when Tao had asked him, it's a different country. I don't care about sinking American ships.)

Tao didn't seem to care, arguing instead that “but Canada is right above America, surely you should care, right?”

After somewhere around an hour of fruitless arguing with Tao, Kris had given up, throwing his hands into the air and yelling “I AM A CANADIAN!” extremely loudly before grabbing one of his self-help books off the kitchen table and flipping through it, mumbling about needing to find ways to take care of unruly children.

(Nobody had noticed when Tao had muttered ominously about sinking his own ship; they'd just chalked it up as another unexplainable Tao moment.)

~*~*~*~*~

“Can you look over here for a moment? We're taking some backstage pictures to post on the fanboard later.”

Tao sighed, making a heart shape with his hands and smiling for the camera before returning to his iPad and reading a synopsis of Titanic in Chinese—no matter

Please log in to read the full chapter