Voice x Trauma x Hide

We Us Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap_Three

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lay has not been seen since three days ago. Luhan and SeHun were alone together, but sometimes they're really bored. Lay usually make silliness, from him which is not ridiculous. Playing ball, just playing ball, for the first time really boring for Luhan. SeHun just stared silently beside his new friend. Just realized that they have different age, one year. Luhan older. And now SeHun call him 'hyung'.

"Hyung, what if we go to Lay-hyung home," suggested SeHun in boredom struck. Luhan shook his head. "I'm afraid, I'm afraid we are disturbing," he said. SeHun think again.

"Yeah, then we'll see him from a distance," he suggested again, and this time Luhan agree. They walked hand in hand toward the Lay. Lay seen there. He looks depressed, staring at the ocean. Luhan grabbed SeHun’s hand to stop him walk. They looked at Lay from afar.

And what they found, Lay walked. He walked slowly, closing his eyes towards the sea. He kept walking closer, and making SeHun and Luhan suddenly froze. Lay finally stopped when the sea water touching his toes. Feather back of his neck stood up, and his heart felt so painful. His body seemed paralyzed with dark shadows lurking on his mind. He can be heard again, his voice, his voice shouting help. But he never saw his twin brother there. So where exactly is his twin? What happened to him?

"Don’t push yourself really hard," fleeting voice. Lay opened his eyes and collapsed immediately. Luhan and Sehun ran toward him and promptly brought his friends go back home.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

SeHun silent to hear the conversation that he didn’t understand all. Luhan stared at Lay anxiously. Lay bodies hot afterwards. He shouldn’t push something he can’t do. It's the first time since that horrific day Lay walked to the sea. Felt saltwater soaking his feet slowly.

"What's going on?" SeHun whispered to Luhan. Luhan pull Sehun out of the house. They sat together at small bench. SeHun looked at sea, wait until Luhan would explain it all to him.

"I lied to you," he said suddenly, and make SeHun confused.

"Lay, he has the mental trauma of the Sea. Not because he can’t swim, but he was traumatized." Luhan inhale, and singh, "It happened a very long time. Past, he had been carried to the middle of the sea, and fortunately he survived, and since that day he had never ventured near him," Luhan showing sea with his chin, as if the sea is people who can held responsible for all the bad things that happened to Lay.

"But ... now Lay’s dad was sick, and Lin-ge, I mean Lin-hyung can’t help with because his paralysis. Nobody can support a Lay’s family, in addition to his father, who went to sea. Lay was trying to fight back his trauma and ... yeah ... do stupid things like that, " said Luhan. SeHun nodded in understanding. Lay had a very scary memories. If I become Lay, thought Sehun, I must wonder what to do so that my family can still survive.

Maybe he'll do the same thing, but apparently not. And now his mind is about a ban from his parents. Why do they forbid me to approaching the sea. They gave me swimming lessons, and I've won some championships with gold medals and a silver some too. But why I couldn’t have contact with sea? If SeHun remembered, SeHun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter