Friends x I'm Ready x Fainted

We Us Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap_Two

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

His mother had gone home. Now they eat together, in silence on a long-large table. The waiters just standing on the edge with impeccable manners. Sometimes Sehun wanted to scream, how can someone live with a situation like this. Living with many people, but just enjoy his/her own.

 

"Umma," called Sehun broke the silence. Mrs. Oh look by continuing to pulverize his food in . Sehun's head down, he was confused, how to told his mom about he wanted to play outside.

 

"Um ... Umma, don't angry," Sehun bit his lower lips. Mrs. Oh nodded.

 

"May, may Sehun play outside?" he asked timidly. Mrs. Oh sigh. She knew, curbed a child is a bad thing. She knew her son was bored here. She knew her son was not able to experience life as other children feel. But she has good reason. Thinking about what will happen to Sehun even been able to make her sick, especially if it really happened. What should she does? Died in place?

 

"Umma wanted to allow it, but ... with whom are you going to play?" asked Mrs. Oh look for reasons to prevent her son. Sehun got a little enlightenment to answer.

 

"With two boys, I met them before," said Sehun with pleasure. Mrs. Oh raised her eyebrows in amazement, then looked at waiter Kang to ask if her son wasn't imagining things. But waiter Kang just shrugged.

 

"Really? What are their names?" asked Mrs. Oh then. Sehun paused, trying to remember. He didn't ask their names, but he heard them call each other. "Um ... L-Lay., And ... Lu-Luh-Luhan!" stammered he said, and it took Mrs. Oh prejudiced her son lying.

 

"Really?" asked Mrs. Oh again. Sehun nodded, but eventually he realized that his mother didn't believe him.

 

"Umma ~ I'm honest, I can show them to you!" whined Sehun with an optimis sentence. Mrs. Oh long pause and then nodded, and went back to eat. "I'll show them to you tomorrow afternoon," Sehun added with a smile on his face.

 

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

 

Luhan went to Lay's home in the early mornings. Look strange? They not go to school? Well they aren't for the next few weeks, because their schools being renovated. So free them.

 

"Lay!" he called as he knocked on the door softly. Luhan can't wait to see, well he never couldn't wait to play with Lay.

 

"Eum, wait - ah, Luhan! Are you looking for a Yixing?" asked a man who was a worn wheel chair. Luhan nodded happily.

 

This is Lay's second brother. Lay's first, third and fourth bro/sis go away. Really, poor Lay. But that's life. Lay's second brother name is Lin. He has similar look like Lay but look fuller and have a more slanted eyes.

 

"Yixing!" Call Lin-ge. Well, Yixing and his family came from China. Native China, and they live here. In Korea. As for me, I'm mixed. Actually not mix, but my mother is Chinese married my father who Korean person who already had a daughter, her name is Sunny. We look similar, so no one thought that we were not one blood. Luhan story in his heart.

 

 

"Wait!" Lay's voice from inside. Luhan seen very enthusiasm. And shortly Lay face appeared. Lay smiled and raised his eyebrows.

 

"Ppali Kajja! We play!" Luhan showed the ball. Lay nodded and said goodbye to his brother and then walked along the beach with Luhan toward the other side.

 

They haven’t started the game, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter