Silhouette x Voice x Hurt

We Us Meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap_Four

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"Hey ... where did all this sand come from?" Sunny put her hands in the waist. Luhan hide himself behind a closet. He didn’t intentionally enter the house with a lot of sand and after he realized, it was already late and finally decided hide himself when he heard a footsteps come closer.

 

"Luhan... come out, help nuna take care all of this," she began to take a broom and mop. Luhan came out with a row of teeth. He then put the ball in the corner of the closet and went to his sister. Sunny looked at Luhan with widen eyes.

 

"You'd better get a shower," she rolled her eyes and began to sweep. Luhan smiled and hugged her  before running into the bathroom. "Luhan!!" Sunny shrieked and rewarded by a small laugh that sounded from the bathroom. Sunny snorted and smiled a little, as she began to sweep again.

 

Ten or more minutes passed already and now Luhan’s relaxing in his house’s terrace. Sitting on a chair, with desk and an umbrella. He’s drinking his Lemon tea and looked at the beach which turned out to be orange. The sun was beginning to fall.

 

"Uh, finally I have a time for seeing the sights as beautiful as this again," the seagulls can be seen flying to and fro. There are some that stopped on the rocks and finally flew back.

 

"Hm ..." he sighed. It would be more fun if he can swim now and playing a water with his friends at the sea. He can imagine Lay and he ran with Sehun trying to chase them. Pushed each other and throwing a sand into each other, creating a small war. Or… they can just diving to admire the coral of the sea, fishing, and playing other things. But that will not happen.

 

"Huft ..." Luhan sighed again, this time loudly. Staring at the ocean again, hoping for a miracle.

 

"Luhan!!! Come in, let's eat!"

 

 

"Ne!" Luhan was about to turn around, but a small silhouette made him stop. He looked back at the sea. He was unconscious and not being distracted. He was sure it was not a mirage.

 

"Ah!" Luhan slapped himself. "Maybe ... ah ~ then what was that?" couldn’t think clearly.

 

"Luhan!" Sunny shoute again.

 

"Ah ~ ne nuna!" Luhan didn’t think about it anymore and go in.

 

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

 

Lay looked at the sea. A wry smile plastered on his face. He felt so small. Why he couldn’t help his father at all. His family’s money is getting low. It's been almost a week his father doesn’t go to sea. And soon they didn’t have anything to eat.

 

"Lay, let's go have a dinner," Lin pattted his younger brother's shoulder. Lay got a little jolt.

 

"Ah, gege, Eum ... soon," he said. Lin looked at him. He was so useless, he thought. He was a bad brother. Can’t do anything about it. Just adds a burden. He can only see his father ailing and Lay were depressed because he can’t help anything.

 

"Don’t push yourself too much," Lin patted Lay’s shoulder again and went back inside. Lay returned to look back at sea at night. It looks beautiful but save something scary for Lay. He sighed.

 

After thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter