A little visit

Please Leave Me Alone...

Ahrin's POV:

I ran home and opened the door. I walked in and shut the door close. Right when I did that,a thunder struck. It started raining. Perfect. I ran up the stairs and walked into my room and slammed the door close. I threw my bag to the other side of the room and walked towards my bed. I sat on the edge of it,looking at my bed-side table. There laid a picture of Sehun and I. I started to tear up and I flipped the picture down. I got off the bed and went to the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a crying mess. I got out of the toilet and sat down on the ground beside it. It's so cold. I hugged my knees and started sobbing. There was nobody home anyways. Just then,I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and wiped my tears and walked down the stairs,not even bothering to turn on the lights. I walked towards the door and opened it,revealing Luhan and 10 other people. "L-Luhan..?" I said softly.  He smiled,"Can we come in?" He asked me. I nodded as I watched them take their shoes off and walk in. "I brought some friends,I hope you don't mind." Luhan said while turning on the lights. "I don't mind." I said softly,smiling slightly. It's one of his ideas again. "LUHAN! THIS IS THE GIRL YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON RIGHT? DAMN,SHE'S PRETTY!" I heard one of them shout. I turned around and looked at him. He looked familiar. Oh,that's um... Xiumin right? 

Luhan's POV:

"LUHAN! THIS IS THE GIRL YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON RIGHT? DAMN,SHE'S PRETTY!" I heard Xiumin shout. "Xiumin. It's almost 10PM. Don't shout." Kris said,putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned to Ahrin and walked towards her. "Don't listen to him,he's kinda.. You know? Crazy." I said,laughing softly. Ahrin nodded,"I'M NOT CRAZY!" Xiumin shouted. Ahrin laughed softly and walked upstairs into her room. "Look at her. You all made her mad." Suho said calmly,shaking his head. My eyes followed Ahrin while she made her way up. I stood rooted to the ground for a few minutes. "Go,Luhan." I heard Baekhyun say. "But,you guys..?" I said,looking at all of them. "We'll be alright. Suho and I will bring these kids home." Kris said in a monotone voice. I nodded and thanked him before going upstairs into Ahrin's room. I knocked on her door. "..Come in.." A soft voice said. I opened the door and walked into the dark room. I the lights and found her in the corner of the room,sobbing softly. I closed the door and made my way towards her. I crouched down beside her. "Ahrin. Don't cry.." I said,placing my hand on her back,patting her. She looked up and hugged me. I carried her onto the bed,putting her on it slowly and carefully. I sat on the edge of her bed,looking at her. "Lay beside me.." I heard her soft voice. I got on the bed,lying beside her awkwardly. I felt her snuggle close to me. "Thank you.. I'm tired now. I'm going to sleep. You should too.." She said,still close. "I'll sleep when you do." I said,smiling softly. 

Sehun's POV:

It was 7AM in the morning. I woke up,looking at Raeyoung who was staring at me. Raeyoung stayed with me the whole night because she didn't want to go home. "Go freshen up,then send me home." Raeyoung said,smiling. I went into the toilet and did my daily routine. I got changed and walked out of the toilet. "Let's go." I said,looking at her with her phone. I started to walk her home. When we reached her house,she asked me if I wanted to go in. I shrugged and walked in with her. "Look around. I'll be in my room if you need me." She said. I shot my eyes straight at Ahrin's room. Her door was shut. I walked towards it and placed my hand on the doorknob. I sighed and opened the door,widening my eyes to what I was seeing. Ahrin was on the bed with Luhan's arms around her. I walked towards the bed,"A-Ahrin..?" I said softly. I knew she was a light-sleeper. She opened her eyes and turned her body. She saw me and her eyes immediately went ice cold. "Sehun." She said. Luhan woke up too,rubbing his eyes. He saw me and blinked at me,then shooting me with ice cold eyes too. "Ahrin,you're cheating on me with Luhan?!" I shouted. "No. And even if I was,it isn't your business anymore. Don't turn this around and act like I'm in the wrong. You were the one who was with Raeyoung,kissing her." She said,getting off the bed and walking towards me. I hung my head low. "Get out. You're rude,Hun. Barging into Ahrin's room so early in the morning." Luhan said,getting up and walking towards me and pushing me softly. "No. You get out. I have things to tell my girlfriend. Besides,who are you to her?" I said, my teeth. 

Hyunwoo's POV:

I heard commotion from Ahrin's room and walked towards it,looking at Sehun,Luhan and Ahrin. "No. You get out. I have things to tell my girlfriend. Besides,who are you to her?" I heard Sehun say. I can't help it. He was hurting my sister so much. I won't let him hurt her anymore. "Luhan may not be her boyfriend or brother. But I am. Oh Sehun,get out of Ahrin's room." I said,looking at him. Sehun looked at me,stunned. He had no choice but to walk out. "Good. Now,don't pester Ahrin ever again. You want a girlfriend? You got two. Now you've lost one,you still have the other. Go to Raeyoung." I said,pointing at Raeyoung's room. Sehun gave me a look and went downstairs,opening the front-door and walking out. "Are you okay?" I heard Luhan say to Ahrin. I looked at Ahrin and she nodded. That Luhan kid... 

 

 

 

 

 

Well hello! I'm back. Sorry for not updating. I had to study. >< So how did you like this chapter? A fan? Was it good? Or bad? Does Luhan like Ahrin? OOOOHHH. Stay tune to find out. :'D