Pain

Please Leave Me Alone...

Narrator's POV:

"Be my boyfriend,or I'll hurt your little precious princess." She said. "D-don't hurt her." He said timidly. "Aw,then you should be my boyfriend. Don't worry,you don't have to break up with her to be with me. Just be with us both." She said with an evil smirk. "O-okay,but you promise not to hurt her." He pleaded. She nodded and walked away. 

A week after Sehun and Ahrin's anniversary,Ahrin noticed that Sehun had been acting weird lately. He had been talking less,and giving her one word answers. Ahrin was worried about her boyfriend. 

Ahrin's POV:

I was scared,worried.. "A-are you okay,Sehun..?" I timidly said. "Yeah." He simply answered. "I'm worried,Sehun. You've been eating less,talking less and you've been looking really scared. What happened? Is something wrong..? Sehun,if there's something wrong,you can talk to me." I said again,caressing his face. "I already said I'm fine! Stop asking!" He shouted as he swatted my hand away from his face. *Pang* Went my heart. I felt tears flowing,and soon,I was running away from him. 

 

Sehun's POV:

I watched as her figure slowly fade away. I'm sorry,Ahrin. I don't want to hurt her. I slowly walked home. I opened the door and saw Luhan. "Sehun,you're home!" Luhan shouted,smiling. I simply nodded and walked in my room,throwing my bag on the ground. Luhan followed me into my room and saw me throw my bag. "Sehun,is there something wrong..?" Luhan said softly. I nodded softly and sat on the edge of my bed. "Luhan hyung.." I said again,my tears threatening to flow. "It's okay,you can tell me." Luhan said again,smiling softly,sitting beside me. "I don't want to hurt her,but I think I just did..." I said,tears dripping down slowly. "Ahrin..?" He said,placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded. "What did you do?" He said. I sensed anger in his voice. Of course,Luhan treated Ahrin like a sister. "Her sister said if I didn't be her boyfriend,she would hurt Ahrin.. A-and I agreed.. I didn't want Ahrin hurt.." I said,crying softly. Luhan kept quiet for a moment. "Are you planning to tell Ahrin?" Luhan said,sighing. "I will.. Just not now.. L-Luhan hyung.. P-please don't tell her.." I said,turning to Luhan. Luhan nodded,"But,you should tell her earlier. The longer the time you take,the more pain she'll feel. Sehun,do the right thing. Don't you dare hurt her." Luhan said,getting up and walking out of my room. 

 

Ahrin's POV:

I ran home,and locked myself in my room. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees and started sobbing. What did I do wrong.. Did I annoy him..? My thoughts were interrupted by the knocking of my door. "Ahrin,are you okay? I could hear you sobbing from my room." I heard Hyunwoo say. I got up and opened my room door to let him in,then closed the door. "It's Sehun.." I said softly. "Hm..?" Hyunwoo said. "I don't know what I did. I was worried about him because he was being really quiet recently.. I asked him what happened and he shouted at me.." I said,sighing. 

 

Hyunwoo's POV:

Raeyoung,what the heck did you do.. I sighed and hugged my crying sister. "Don't cry... It's probably just because he's tired." I said,rubbing her back. I felt her nod and I let go of her. "I'll go now,okay? If there's anything wrong,just call me. I'll be right inside my room." I said. She nodded again and I walked out of my room. 

 

 

 

HELLO. Did you enjoy this chapter? ;-; Sorry for making this chapter so sad. Anyways,the people talking in the beginning is Raeyoung and Sehun. What's gonna happen between Ahrin,Sehun and Raeyoung? Does Sehun think that Ahrin won't find out? Stay tuned to find out! :3