It's over

Please Leave Me Alone...

Narrator's POV:

Ahrin was walking alone in the park near her house. It's been a week after Ahrin and Sehun talked. 

 

Ahrin's POV:

What did I do..? I sighed and sat down at a bench. Memories of Sehun and I over the month flooded my head. Just then,I heard Sehun's laughter. It can't be.. I'm just hallucinating.. "Sehun! Stop laughing! It's embarrassing!" Then I heard Raeyoung.. What.. I looked around and saw Sehun and Raeyoung walking together,hand-in-hand. I don't think they've seen me yet. Suddenly,they stopped. Sehun got closer to Raeyoung and kissed her lips. Pang. My heart went. I stood up,"Sehun..?" I slowly said. "Ahrin?! W-what are you doing here?!" He said,looking shocked. "If I weren't here,would I still find out what you have been doing?!" I screamed,tears flowing. "Ahrin... I.. I can explain!" Sehun said frantically. "You don't have to explain. I don't want to hear anything else. Please leave me alone,Sehun..." I said softly and started running away. 

Sehun's POV:

Oh . Ahrin.. Ahrin saw us. Run after her,or you'll never see her again. A part of me thought. But the other part thought another way. It told me not to go after her or she would be hurt more. What do I do..?! 

 

 

 

 

UH-OHHHHHH. D: Poor Ahrin. And yes,this story is ending soon. ;-; Because after I finish this,I want to focus on one story only. >< I LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY. <3