Trouble

Please Leave Me Alone...

Narrator's POV:

A month passed,Sehun and Ahrin were being that cute little couple they were. From holding hands,to kissing lips. For Sehun and Ahrin,it was a really special day. It was their monthsary. Ahrin invited Sehun over to her house.

 

Sehun's POV:

I was excited,walking to her house with that big bouquet of fake roses. I pressed her doorbell,and after a few seconds,she opened the door. I was greeted with her beautiful face smiling at me. "Come in." She said with her soft voice. I walked in and looked at her house. It was beautiful,just like her. "Here. I'll love you until the day *thith rotheth wither.(*These roses)" I said. It was kind of cheesy but I guess she liked it. She took the bouquet and placed it on the table. Her family came down the stairs and I bowed. "*Annyeonghatheyo,Oh Thehun imnida.(*Annyeonghaseyo,Oh Sehun imnida/Hello,I'm Oh Sehun.)" I said politely. Her family consisted of her mom,dad,brother and sister. "This is Raeyoung,my sister. And this is Hyunwoo,my brother." Ahrin said,introducing me to her family. I felt Raeyoung staring but I ignored that thought. 

 

Narrator's POV:

Sehun,Ahrin and her family ate dinner. Then Sehun went home. Ahrin went upside to bath and change. 

 

Hyunwoo's POV:

"Raeyoung,do you like him?" I asked,sighing. "W-what? Who?" Raeyoung blinked. "That Sehun guy. You kept staring at him just now during dinner." I said. "Hm,I guess." She shrugged. "Listen,Raeyoung. You can't. Sehun is Ahrin's boyfriend. It's not right." I said,sighing again. "I do what I want. I like who I want. I don't care whether Sehun is Ahrin's boyfriend. I like him and that's that. The most I'll do is to steal Sehun away from Ahrin. Just that." She said,smirking. "WHAT?! JUST?! It's not right to do that,Raeyoung! Ahrin is your sister,have some respect for her!" I yelled. "Whatever." She shrugged once again and walked into her room. Ugh,why can't she understand..? 

 

SOOOOOO. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?! UH-OH. Raeyoung likes Sehun and wants to steal him away from Ahrin?! D: Anyways,yeah. I'm back. >.< This story is gonna be short and boring. But yeah. I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. Work and studies. Ugh! STRESSED. >.<