Final

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It's been a few years, Mia and Sehun are now 26. "Babe, I think we should take a break from doing what we love...every idol needs a break. Yeah?" Mia says one day in their house. It's a Tuesday and they're taking a day off. "I...Why? What's wrong?" Sehun's eyes move from the game of football he was watching to his wife. "I'm pregnant." Mia whispers.

Sehun turns off the TV. "I'M SORRY WHAT." He flies up all excited.

Mia stands up and his arms wrap lightly around her waist. "Yep...three months to be exact. The doctor told me to start telling people after three months so the pregnancy is definite and...well yeah." 

Out of no where, Exo comes flying out of their master bedroom. "CONGRATS MIA!" 

"WHOA. SEHUN'S GOING TO BE A DADDY." 

"CAN YOU IMAGINE A LITTLE SEHUN OH MY GOD."

Mia laughs and smiles at the boys. "Where did you guys come from?"

Tao grins. "Well, uh, your bedroom."

The presents come piling in onto the coffee table besides them. Sehun hugs her. "I'm gonna be a daddy." He whispers.

Luhan nods and his invisible beard. "Stage one." He observes. "Shock. It's gonna be like his wedding. He's gonna walk around for hours saying he's gonna be a father." Mr.baby face chuckles.

Kris claps his hands together. "Yo. Do you think it's gonna be a guy or a chick?" 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. "Jesus man, you and your ghetto English. I bet you it's going to be a little boy. Can you imagine the look in Sehun's eyes as he holds a little version of him." He sighs then smiles. "Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter