School

Oh Sehun, my Best Friend or Nightmare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i a

You know what's worst then having Sehun in the same school as me? Being in the same classes of him. I woke up this morning and I was like, school, oh joy. I called Sehun and he woke up. Then I walked with him to school. When I walked into the hallways, his locker was right next to mine. "Hah, I'm gonna see you around a lot." He jokes.

Oh and he wasn't kidding. All eyes were on me as I walked to my first class with him, all the girls were drooling over him. Oh God, here comes the dating rumors. Exo, wanna help me clear that he's my best friend? 

I pull through all my classes and Oh My . WHY. I'm sitting next to him in every class, that's right. I'm next to him in math, English, history, he's my lab partner in science and he even played badminton with me during PE. During lunch, I was gonna sit with my girls. I was on my way to my table when a pair of strong arms pulled me over, I end up sitting on Sehun's lap at Exo's table. Remind me to kill him when I get home?

"Mwoh? Ya! Sehun, what the hell?"

Kai chuckles, "So, is it true? You're stranded with him in every class?"

I sigh and glare at Sehun, "Unfortunately."

"Pft, you're lucky to have me in science. Ya  know, back in the states, I had a 101.6% final average for my science grade in junior high? Oh I was the iest thing in the science lab."

I pretend to gag and Chanyeol laughs, "He's a whiz in math too." 

"Yeah right."

Sehun looks over to Suho, "Prove it to Mia. Ask me a question."

Suho gives Sehun a long problem and he pulls out his calculator and begins typing in the problem. Sehun begins to solve the problem in his head, a minute later, Suho looks up from the calculator. "Did you get your answer yet?"

"Is it -86x3-425?"

Suho nods, "Damn, you're good. See Mia?"

I look away, Kyungsoo chuckles. "Did you know, Mia passed the first quarter with a straight 80 in math?"

Sehun laughed and patted my back, "Cheers to being stupid, Mia."

"Shut up, Princess Sehunnie."

At the mention of princess Sehunnie, Exo bursts out laughing. "Oh the effects of being drunk." Chanyeol snorts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter