Flashbacks

Forbidden Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Things that happened before Jiyong contacted Dara. (The whole week that he ignored CL from the last chapter!)

   

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngbae..”

 

“Jiyong, I need to find this certain girl too. My Father said something similar to yours. And I haven’t get a glimpse of her.” They’re both desperate of two girls they need to find.

 

“But, Jiyong, I think I get some research of your ‘girl’ and I think she’s living near your mansion. I hacked the security of mansions there.” What Youngbae said makes Jiyong flinched.

 

“I think I need to ask this to my father. Because, I think I know a brunette girl with grey eyes that lives near my mansion.” Jiyong stood up from the couch heading to the door and waved good bye to Youngbae. Left Youngbae alone in his room, wondering who is his ‘girl’ …..

 

 

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong, we searched for the documents you want, this is the result..” a man in black suit handed a brown file.

 

 

“..Sandara Park..”

 

“..Born in Athens, November 12th 1990..”

 

“…Adopted by an American couple that lives in Korea..”

 

“..Just got back from States after finishing her college..”

 

“..Staying with Lee Chaerin..”

 

“..at 18th, became a model for contact lens product..”

 

“..having grey eyes with gorgeous smile and Barbie-like face..”

 

“..popular as Miss Goddess in her college..”

 

“Mr. Kim, please prepare a car for me. Right now.” He put the documents down and sighed deeply.

 

“Chaerie.. I don’t know what should I do with you, right now..” closing his eyes desperately.

 

 

“Youngbae, she is Sandara Park. The girl Chaerin brought to her house! Bae, listen, I need to get her out. But, what if Chaerin knows?” Bae told GD to sit down first. And so he did.

 

“Family or love, Jiyong?” he asked soon after he got a water for his best friend. Jiyong is so transparent to Youngbae. And Youngbae read him well.

 

“Of course family, so I’ll….leave Chaerie..” Jiyong then slumped back to the couch and loosen his tie and his suit. Girls would say he is extremely hot right now but they never know how HOT his BRAIN and his HEART. They burned because Jiyong can’t endure the pain.

 

“I broke up with Stefani because I can’t make her jump into trouble with me being her boyfriend in London and those people are searching after me.” Youngbae added. Sounds very much like telling Jiyong that he isn’t the one that suffered.

 

“I know, I know. It’s just the start of ‘Kwon Jiyong’s sacrifices’,” he sadly said with audibly voice.

 

“Can’t wait to see how bad things will be.” Jiyong added making Youngbae stood up and sit next to him.

 

“Jiyong, just believe that God never made us wrong.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter