A bit like my type....of best friend.

Forbidden Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“…”

“I won’t lie. I heard it from the staff here!” Seungri said. Convincing people.

“Guys, I think we should really go now, if we don’t want to waste our time,” said Jiyong who pretends to registered them.

“Hyung, Seungri said, this island is y-,” before Daesung can speaks more, Seungri covered his mouth with his hand and dragged him along.

“Ahhh hyung-ah! See how beautiful the beach.. ahh.. it’s as beach as you, hyung..” he joked.

“Shut up, Seungri!” Daesung burst out when they’re far from the gangs already.

“Hyung.. don’t tell him first! Let’s make him tell us! Since it’s his plan, too..” Seungri said earning a nod from Daesung who agreed his lovely dongsaeng.

“He’s damnly rich but he doesn’t give a damn about his money. Simply, modest Jiyong. How I aodre him.” Daesung said.

“Yah! Hyung! That was supposed to be my line next1 I am the one and only who and can adore him!” he shouted to his hyung.

“Aish, you brat! He’s not yours! What a gay side of you right now…” make the Panda angry.

“Aishhh I wish if prayer can kills…..”

 

 

 

“Yah! What are you two doing?” the others have walked to both of their friends who are suspicious.

“Ah, nothing hyung,” Seungri said with a fake smile.

“Really, we just amazed by the island here.. so beautiful, isn’t it?” then Seungri bit his lip. The dragon just touch his head with a little too much power.

“Yahh~! Jiyongie hyung! You’re so mean nowadays!” he shouted as the others laughed and walk away.

“That’s not nowadays, but since you flirt with my sweetheart..” Jiyong said making the boys closed their innocent ears from the cheesy dragon’s words. Too fed up with those cheesy crunchy old styles of his words.

“Let’s just go inside!” Youngbae said excitedly. Jumping around with TOP and Daesung. Then Minzy followed them. While Dara walk a bit faster with Bom to the cottage. Leaving Seungri far behind with the dragon and cat couple meters from him, hugging each other.

 

 

 

 

If only she likes me..not hyung.

He is the most favorite hyung of mine…maybe my heart can take it.. if it’s him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaerie-ah.. I feel so foreign here.. I mean,” Dara whispered.

“Husshhh.. Don’t Dara-ya.. I want you here, you’re the best friend of mine of all best friends of mine!” CL hugged Dara and vice versa. They both hugging each other in their room.

“Ah.. did I disturb two love birds here…?” Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter